Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,731 to 17,745 of 26396
-
01-20-20 10:31 #8666Senior Member

Posts: 98Same night!
Same night for me! Only I was given an address to some apartments right across the street from Sussex bowl. I just didn't get why she would give out a private number, talk to me, then go silent? Wasn't there a recent review? I thought she was legit? Oh well, better than being robbed I guess and it was a short drive for me.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 09:45 #8665Senior Member

Posts: 354Same happened to me- sat in Sussex bowl lot twice to get ghosted.
Originally Posted by HeavyJet
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 09:35 #8664Senior Member

Posts: 354Interesting ms bubbles was a little off as well remember her well.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 08:55 #8663Senior Member

Posts: 31Whatever happened to Bubbles? She was fun.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 08:52 #8662Senior Member

Posts: 154Looking for a little help
Any one try her out. Texted and talked a little bit this morning. Seemed kind if normal for the business.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/572102965553
Thanks for the help.
-
01-20-20 08:46 #8661Senior Member

Posts: 389Search the forum. You can do it. I know it!
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 07:57 #8660Senior Member

Posts: 1323Decent body! Lists "170#" but doesn't look it.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 02:37 #8659Senior Member

Posts: 299Wait what? She has no teeth? Like none or just missing a bunch?
Originally Posted by BigA500
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 01:55 #8658Regular Member

Posts: 24Victoria Vixen
I miss her. So hot, and just about the sweetest and most sane I've met. Say, does she go by another name on twitr or anything? I swear there is someone who reminds me of her. Same dimples and body, far as I can tell / remember.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 22:51 #8657Senior Member

Posts: 686Sure does
Also is quite consistent with her wings. Hasn't changed that thing in years.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 22:17 #8656Regular Member

Posts: 16Stay way
Guarantee to rob you, stay away.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 22:03 #8655Regular Member

Posts: 13Memory lane
Ahhh, Missy Bubbles. She was fun for about 10 minutes.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 22:03 #8654Senior Member

Posts: 146Greta
Greta used to post as Candy and has been reviewed.
-
01-19-20 20:39 #8653Senior Member

Posts: 774She
She sure does clean up well!
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 20:34 #8652Senior Member

Posts: 420And just a reminder, here's her mugshot from this last August.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





