Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3704b...b-efd4b3464ad3

    Scammer. She'll give you her number but just wants money for pictures. Don't waste your time.
    Oh, and is also psycho, apparently LOL. Avoid and block.

  2. #2462

    Cupcake78688

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3704b...b-efd4b3464ad3

    Scammer. She'll give you her number but just wants money for pictures. Don't waste your time.

  3. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703  [View Original Post]
    It's funny. I figured she was a pro considering one of the pix had clear platform high-heels. How many low key girls do you see wearing those around town? Haha.
    Such could also be the case for a non-pro stripper.

  4. #2460

    No Intel Yet But.

    I think Smilingqueen is a little delusional judging by her profile. I went in today anyway, will see her response. Next up Mayallusion looking like a little minx.


  5. #2459

    SweetieAaliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talking to or seen this one and, if so, anything to report? Thanks!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e007...3-d9a0bdf183a4
    Her last profile was "BabygirlLi24" before it got banned I assume as her messages on SA were completely deleted from my inbox (I didn't deleted it myself). She said 350 PPM and half up front before she will send you her address. Yeah not falling for that again. So yeah this one is more than likely a total scam.

  6. #2458

    Thanks Deranged

    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]
    Here is her PD:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...-DC/Staceyyy34

    She also has a TNA profile and a listing on Eros.
    It's funny. I figured she was a pro considering one of the pix had clear platform high-heels. How many low key girls do you see wearing those around town? Haha.

  7. #2457
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Stacey is a pro. I've seen her and quite a safety girl. CBJ. Scheduling with Su York tomorrow and will update then.
    Here is her PD:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...-DC/Staceyyy34

    She also has a TNA profile and a listing on Eros.

  8. #2456

    SweetieAaliyah

    Anyone talking to or seen this one and, if so, anything to report? Thanks!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e007...3-d9a0bdf183a4

  9. #2455

    Updates

    Stacey is a pro. I've seen her and quite a safety girl. CBJ. Scheduling with Su York tomorrow and will update then.

  10. #2454

    Legit girl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1b3f3...a-9d7bb511df71

    Saw this girl recently orginally thought she would be a keeper but turns out she wasnt. She is located up in Baltimore wanted 300 but for 400 convinced her to drive down to see me it was an 1. 45 drive. She stayed the night I did something I normally don't do which is bb with her, greek is also on the table if your smooth about asking. My recommendation is don't ask before hand about sex or BB she will turn you down. Just agree on amount and location and invite her over you both should have a fun time from there. Don't think she's a pro but definitely not her first rodeo.

    I would have repeated hell she invited me up to her place the next weekend. Then she ghosted me and texted me a week later she wasnt interested. So since I won't be repeating I will share here info.

  11. #2453

  12. #2452

    Scammer novaababy53

    Wants money up front and will nag and nag to try to get you to give it to her. She'll even make up a story about how her father left her and how her mother has MS to convince you. Absolute scum bag of a human being. Reported her profile to SA.

  13. #2451
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungwell99  [View Original Post]
    She's a 1000% scammer. Very sweet and hot as fucking hell. We met for drinks and she kept harping on me sending $ via cash app. We kissed when we left the bar and she said she'd follow me home. Then the shit show started with texting me for $. She darted out of the bar parking lot so fast I never saw her leave. The she said she was "by my house" 5 min later. Funny thing is my house is 25 min from the bar.

    Scammer AVOID.
    Wow, so she's actually real? We never met in public because she was so adamant about money up front we never got that far. I assumed she was a catfish as well. Glad I dodged that bullet. Did you end up paying her anything?

  14. #2450

    Hot Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungwell99  [View Original Post]
    She's a 1000% scammer. Very sweet and hot as fucking hell. We met for drinks and she kept harping on me sending $ via cash app. We kissed when we left the bar and she said she'd follow me home. Then the shit show started with texting me for $. She darted out of the bar parking lot so fast I never saw her leave. The she said she was "by my house" 5 min later. Funny thing is my house is 25 min from the bar.

    Scammer AVOID.
    I hope you got some good views and kisses out of it. Does she match those hot pics? Did you actually send her any cash?

    Was she in or from the Gaithersburg area? There is a small group of scammers up there who use a similar MO. Often, it involves a last-minute change of location, which should be a red flag, and paying for gas.

  15. #2449

    Met her tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTravel2015  [View Original Post]
    A confirmed scammer who wants the allowance up front in public before going to the FC. Avoid!
    She's a 1000% scammer. Very sweet and hot as fucking hell. We met for drinks and she kept harping on me sending $ via cash app. We kissed when we left the bar and she said she'd follow me home. Then the shit show started with texting me for $. She darted out of the bar parking lot so fast I never saw her leave. The she said she was "by my house" 5 min later. Funny thing is my house is 25 min from the bar.

    Scammer AVOID.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape