Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 19284
-
01-19-20 14:35 #7014

Posts: 781"It's Me Kelly"
This is Kelly, one of my ATFs. She used to post as "It's me Kelly" in the old BP days and operated out of Twin Towers in Cocoa Beach. She took a hiatus for a while and moved to St. Cloud where I saw her recently. She is just as cool and sensual as ever. Worth a drive on 192 in me estimation.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
Kelly is Otto approved.
-
01-19-20 11:50 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 87Check TER
Never saw her myself, but this lady has 163 reviews on TER. Not really a new face. Search under Cocoa, FL. I think she was also in Orlando for a while.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 11:36 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 302Southern Hospitality
New face on STG. Incall Osceola, anyone?
http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...o/523827665841
-
01-19-20 11:21 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 468Kelly
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/967133328977
Any info on her? I've seen some things about her age but damn she looks hot af.
Any donation or location info on her? Any general experiences would be super helpful. Things are getting really quiet on the space coast fellas! 8-.
-
01-19-20 09:19 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 154I had a lot better luck. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 09:15 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 302Samantha VERO
Anyone have info?
https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...u/979002347627
-
01-18-20 22:42 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 31Formerly "college student"
She formerly went by "college student. " I saw her about a month ago. Honest opinion. Very sweet girl and willing to please. However, face is not attractive and the feline aroma was not pleasant. Willing to go BB if that's your thing. I won't repeat, but that day it did the trick. I guess.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 22:03 #7007Regular Member

Posts: 21Info on Bentley
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/063800574391
Has anyone seen her yet? Is she real or fake?
-
01-18-20 17:28 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 468Intel on this sexy?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...4/285876822791
Since Brianna won't even respond to my texts has anyone seen this one?
Looks like a worthy cause for some lovin.
Thanks.
-
01-18-20 17:09 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 337Any info on this one?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/506123251078
Says she is an avn award winner but can't find anything on her.
-
01-18-20 15:25 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 1755Still In Satellite Beach
No, she's still in Satellite Beach. She just posts her ads in neighboring areas in addition to the space coast. There's a lot of horny snowbirds in Vero.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 13:45 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 302Is she now in Vero?
New ad says Vero? South Brevard.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 12:32 #7002Regular Member

Posts: 15Alternative to Skip the games site
Does anyone have an alternative to Skip the Games site or UTR provider?
Very slim lately.
Thanks.
-
01-18-20 00:19 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 1755Sunny
Sunny will have new availability hours starting on January 18. She'll be working a regular job from 9:00 am till around 4:00 pm. She's updated her STG ads to show her new client hours. She'll be able to see clients early morning until 8:00 am and late afternoons and evenings 5:00 pm until 11:00 pm.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/642810349418
-
01-17-20 12:24 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 179Brianna
Yes, this girl has been around for awhile. I would say closer to 4 years now. She was awesome when she started. I was introduced to her by Patience when they lived together in a house in PB. I actually had great threesomes with them several times. She went away and surfaced a couple years ago in Melbourne near the College. I saw her then and she was not the same girl. A couple years of bad habits took it's toll. I have not seen her lately, so who knows but I don't think she will ever get back to the way she was when she started. It's too bad.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





