Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,951 to 16,965 of 28078
-
01-18-20 18:19 #11128Senior Member

Posts: 287A quick table shower will put a girl more at ease so I sometimes go for one even if I'm fresh out of the shower before arriving. But I got to say that I first decoded your TS to mean "trans sexual" and it scared the hell out of me, I never want any surprises there LOL. I was much relieved to figure out a few seconds later you just meant table shower! Some time there are too many abbreviations here for an old guy like me LOL.
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 17:06 #11127Senior Member

Posts: 53After some more research and your reply I realized my mistake. Thanks for the reply. I did cruise by V spa earlier this week and the building was under heavy construction right outside the door, It looked like they were still open but I didn't stop in due to the half dozen workers right outside the door.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 15:41 #11126Banned Member

Posts: 220Go for it
Haven't been there lately, so couldn't tell you what the current provider (s) look like, but full menu was always available for a decent price. They have TS as well, if you need.
Originally Posted by SnowGuy07
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 14:21 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 28Every single one I have been. Lately the one next to Cheetahs.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 22:51 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 567Ocean Breeze is not affiliated with A-Spa
A-spa is closed and not reopening anywhere. A-spa and V-spa were affiliated, sharing many of the same therapists. V-spa had two units, 107 and 108. Landlord ended lease for 107 so they are using 108 exclusively and it's being referred to as just Oceans. Ocean Breeze on Miramar is a completely different owner. I don't know who you got at OB, but I recommend a sweet cutie going by Monica.
Originally Posted by Vlad272
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 11:58 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 394Which AMP do you go to that offers msog? Pm if you'd like.
Originally Posted by ZippySd
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 03:12 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 28I always get msog. As soon as the therapist enters the room I bring it up and get the first shot ASAP.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 01:41 #11121Senior Member

Posts: 53I think I was not in the right place
Based on some reports about A spa moving to a location near ocean breeze on Miramar road I stopped by this afternoon. A couple doors down from where ocean breeze is saw a sign for massage, went in was greeted by mid 30's girl, not terrible looking but a little " rode hard put up wet " not the same quality as I have seen at A spa. Went for the HH for typical 40 . Asked for hard and got a good hard massage that was actually very good. No teasing whatsoever, and on the flip she just looked at the clock and said "OK times up " . I layer on the table and looked at her and motioned for extras, she just told me to get up. Gave her 10 for the tip which she was upset about and bounced. I'm not sure if I was not at the right spot or if it was a off time. Maybe she thought I was LE I don't know. Def would not repeat, maybe others will have better luck. As a side note, in the same parking lot there is another AMP called Sports Therapy. It's my go to for a massage with HJ finish. The massage is legit quality and the finish is good. The finish is nothing to write home about but the massage quality is great. I believe it's a family team there, older momma and younger daughter, I have been taken care of by both. The younger girl is pretty cute. Standard 40/40.
-
01-17-20 00:23 #11120Senior Member

Posts: 278Like another member mentioned, it really depends on the provider. I always like to get a least two pops in a session. Usually I'll let the therapist know at the beginning what I'm looking for and for the most part they are accommodating. Maybe 2 out of 10 try to push for an up sell or say no.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 23:40 #11119Banned Member

Posts: 707It depends
It depends on the provider and the kind of connection you have with the provider.
Personally I've had a couple that insisted on it.
Back when “ go to massage “ was open, one of my favorites there made it her mission to make sure I shot twice.
So as always your mileage will vary
.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 21:00 #11118Senior Member

Posts: 567Lol
I thought I was the only one.
Originally Posted by TubAndRug
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 19:57 #11117Senior Member

Posts: 394Question
Is there any AMPs that offer msog?
-
01-16-20 19:55 #11116Senior Member

Posts: 394You should TOFTT.
Originally Posted by SnowGuy07
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 15:49 #11115Banned Member

Posts: 31Go ahead and post a detailed session report.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 04:04 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 551Also it says Point Loma so I wonder if she already moved out of mission valley.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





