Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 13939
-
01-19-20 16:06 #5794Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484I Never had a good experience with an "Ebony" lady. Their attitude is just not good.
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 15:00 #5793Regular Member

Posts: 40I think you nailed it on the head. It's probably the same reason why so many advertise as "caramel skin" and "redbone". Silly as they should know by now that variety is what many of us want.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 14:04 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 879Best guess is that they are afraid that a lot of guys won't go for the dark skinned ebony ladies so they turn the contrast up so much they look lighter skinned in hope more guys will be interested. It is basically the same reason a lot of them on the sites like seeking arrangements and WYP put down 'mixed' instead because they are afraid white guys will not see them.
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 13:18 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 538Whats with all these Ebony ladies
Anyone else wondering or noticing. Whats with all these Ebony ladies posting their edited pictures with the brightness turned way up or the contrast down or whatever so that their skin looks uh, not black but not really white or brown. Are they thinking we won't notice that they changed the tones, There are a lot doing it so it must be a thing, I don't care what color a sexy woman is, if I like it I won't stop skin deep, But really some of the pictures are so messed up in the brightness or whatever, but then the name will be Coco or Monique or Chocolate or Keisha, and generally those are black names, no what's going on? Any body? Surely you've noticed as well.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7023498048
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/43322688/
https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...egas/43042111/
-
01-19-20 09:01 #5790Banned Member

Posts: 450Peyten Carter
I saw her twice in two years, she it's definitely really fun but for the price you're paying I rather seen a GFE provider.
Originally Posted by RealCajun79
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 03:11 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 47Bunny
There was another older provider who went by the name Maya. She was easily 70 when I saw her and she was incredible. I'd take her over a lot of 25 year olds. A class act too.
Originally Posted by Whisper779
[View Original Post]
I heard from Bunny a few years ago that Maya had serious health problems. If she passed, God bless her. She was a lovely lady.
Anyway, Bunny still has an ad on another site so I hope she's fine.
-
01-18-20 21:54 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 156Lina. Eros
Total agency bait and switch scam. Was out visiting and wanted to have some fun. Called Lina or so I thought. The girl that came to the door was not even close to same girl. She demanded more $$$ than agreed on and only for a CBJ. She wouldn't undress, no touch, really lame. Maybe this is the norm in Vegas, maybe not but buyer beware!
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Lina-82938/
-
01-18-20 14:52 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 808Much. Thanks
Close but not what I'm looking for. I did consider her though.
Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-18-20 12:37 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 403I can highly recommend that one. She's a regular. But she may be older than Hpygolky is looking for by a few years. But she has a gorgeous thin, toned spinner body that is nicer than most 30 year old women if you like petite.
Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 12:29 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 75Maybe her
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/sugapie56
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 11:51 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 71Re bunny
When did you last see her. ? Cause I thought she passed away.
Originally Posted by Woppo
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 09:29 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 71Thanks for this. Perhaps I'll give Momo a try when I'm out later this week.
Originally Posted by Kumawrx
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 02:56 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 28Latest Review
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...038&viewfull=1#post4473038.
Originally Posted by Mechanic5
[View Original Post]
Latest ads say "Limited GFE" on a different site, so, maybe more.
One thing to concern me: her pics are several years old. She did post some newer pics on Mojo, and those looked like she's bigger these days.
-
01-18-20 00:57 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 47Bunny
Google Bunny massage Las Vegas. I think she's on EM. Probably over 60, and I have seen her many times. Total GFE and she will make your toes curl. Very nice lady too. I think she only does incall but her place is immaculate. Reasonable donations and you will not be disappointed.
Originally Posted by TruckDriver
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 00:32 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 618Odds Of Finding A Much Older Escort?
Escort that is in their 60's or perhaps 70's? Even possible a CG that age bracket could be available? Staying at Gold Coast. PM if you have any info. Appreciate it!









Reply With Quote






