Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 24698
-
01-20-20 17:13 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 201Looking for a woman that does massages from her house / apartment
Looking for a woman that does massages from her house or apartment in the St. Louis area. Happy endings optional.
Thanks!
-
01-19-20 18:03 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 74Tammy Is A Gem
I've seen Tammy many times over the years and definitely is a top tier provider. Yes YMMV with her and every other provider, I'll continue to visit her along with a short list of others.
Originally Posted by MediumPressure
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 13:42 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 120BF Massage near West County Mall
I had a great massage last week at BF Massage in Des Peres. Store was not very busy so I got all the extra attention I needed. YMMV.
-
01-19-20 11:41 #14480Regular Member

Posts: 1Asian Angela. Agreed
You are totally right about Asian Angela. Not sure why some guys like her because my experience was like yours. Very mechanical and clock watcher. I asked for a massage and she says $$ no massage. You need $$ so not only is the service no great but she charges more than AMPs in Centreville. She does have a pretty nice body though.
Originally Posted by MeesterMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 17:17 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 116Sweet blonde
Good intel. Based on this I would not repeat either. Maybe she will get the message if all she get are first timers.
Originally Posted by MediumPressure
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 10:05 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 61I saw that
If I expected that my reviews would be poor, I wouldn't want us as clients either.
Originally Posted by MediumPressure
[View Original Post]
I remember seeing that on her post and steering clear bc I assumed an experience something like yours. Appreciate you TOFTT and the review.
-
01-17-20 21:13 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 59GPS PSA to lurking rr girls
I find it annoying when an average rr girl has gps. We get it you have high mileage and a lot of mongers in queue, so you can afford to act like that. I find most of these mongers one and done and are on to the next one, I know I am! Try limiting your grandiose personality disorder, and perhaps you will build a good client rotation list.
-
01-17-20 21:04 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 59Tammy
Not sure what all the excitement is for her. I saw her and massage was pretty good compared to some or the rr girls, not the best but not the worst, maybe slightly above average. Didn't find her appealing, didn't like the look between her legs, so I didn't go for more and did not repeat. She is slimmer than a lot of rr girls though. I'm mostly spoiled though for going for higher class mostly, of course it costs more. But I prefer quality over quantity. Not a tru monger in that regard I guess. Different review to take as you will anyway. Overall worth trying to see what you think of her, seems nice enough and is responsive and easy to schedule, so she is one of the best in managing her gig ill give her that, especially compared to a lot I've seen.
-
01-17-20 20:46 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 59Sweet blonde yoga therapist
Apparently her post on rr says absolutely no USASG mongers. I still saw her, once. Would not repeat. Damage was 2 bens and and a 20 for an hour. Was in and out in 30 minutes. So she says not rushed, but yeah it was. She took her top off, but kept the pants on and would not let me touch her at all. She would nervously gasp and move my hands quickly back down on the bed, just because I touch her thigh? LOL. Good tits, but didn't get to touch and didn't bother trying or asking. Her face is round and buttery, not that good. I can get better chicks than her for free, but too lazy to bother, its cheaper this way opportunity cost wise for me. Overall way over priced. But I like to try new talent and see what's out there. Decent massage skills, but of course I've had a lot better, and much better hand dreams too. No idea what her menu is, probably doesn't have one, and I did not inquire. I'd recommend not seeing this one.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/151919
-
01-17-20 19:19 #14474Regular Member

Posts: 13Asians that offer BBBJ?
-
01-17-20 17:41 #14473Regular Member

Posts: 24Niaa
Any idea? Thinking to visit her next week.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/158390
-
01-17-20 15:04 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 232Asian Megan
Seen Megan delayed report a few weeks back. Massage good. English good. She has a nice body. A little limited on touch. Don't like nipple play very much. $$ in it she's tight. Finished up from behind covered full service. May repeat. Not sure.
-
01-17-20 13:18 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 35I've wondered about her too. Saw her several times a couple years ago and she disappeared. Haven't seen her ad in a long time. She was from D. C. So I wonder if she moved back or just got out of the business.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 13:17 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 35I've wondered about her too. Saw her several times a couple years ago and she disappeared. Haven't seen her ad in a long time. She was from D. C. So I wonder if she moved back or just got out of the business.
-
01-16-20 20:53 #14469

Posts: 211Reanne
I saw Reanne again today. I am totally addicted to this girl. One of the most intense GFE and PSE experiences (yes, the two can be hybridized) that I've had in years. She is explosive, has some serious skills, and is very open and accommodating. By the way, she looks great in her picture on the Angel's website, but she looks even better in person. She has amazing tits and a georgous ass. She is a sweetheart, too, and a pleasure to get to know. Treat her well please, and be generous. As usual, senior members feel free to message if you want details.










Reply With Quote





