Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7365

    Ginger. Any Info?

    Hey guys,

    New to the game here. Wondering if anyone has seen this girl before? Any review would be helpful.

    Thanks.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/511161640310

  2. #7364
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    She is posting in the Greenville, SC area. So is this a real ad?
    Post 6310 has Intel.

  3. #7363
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    She is posting in the Greenville, SC area. So is this a real ad?
    I know someone just posted about her and ou t long ago at all. I believe he said she was legit give it a search.

  4. #7362

    Monroe BBW

    Hello. Does anyone have any intel on this Monroe BBW?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/790066410737

  5. #7361

    Bella

    Someone asked about her a while ago. She's back in business.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/686872345089

  6. #7360

    Ditto here

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeBad  [View Original Post]
    Any more information on this one? Link is still active. I texted the number provided yesterday, and received a terse "hi there" reply after a couple hours. I texted back a couple times the same afternoon. Crickets. She looks like my type, so hoping she's real and still looking for clients. Any additional info? Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/846963833302
    I've been eyeing her for a couple weeks, just haven't had either the time or nerve to follow through.

  7. #7359

    I'll 2nd that

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Cali is legit. Okay face, decent body, above average service at a good price
    She's no spinner, but more than makes up for in effort, & a decent price.

  8. #7358

    Non GFE

    She's hot. $$ half. I got runaround too but persevered.

  9. #7357

    Not worth the time.

    She is very old, unattractive compared to pictures. BBBJ is average. No CIM.

  10. #7356

    Greenville

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeBad  [View Original Post]
    Any more information on this one? Link is still active. I texted the number provided yesterday, and received a terse "hi there" reply after a couple hours. I texted back a couple times the same afternoon. Crickets. She looks like my type, so hoping she's real and still looking for clients. Any additional info? Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/846963833302
    She is posting in the Greenville, SC area. So is this a real ad?

  11. #7355
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Now that sounds interesting. LETS TAKE A POLL!

    If you have experienced a BBBJ from none of the toothless ladies, let us know how you would rate it.
    I decided to give it a shot but NOT with that mother / daughter set. I decided to see Lady G instead. OMG Tiniest thing I have seen, BBBJ was fun and at 4'10" and able to DT like that was amazing.

    She liked being guided with your hands an admitted to me after that giving a BBBJ gets her wet also. Possibly the best. 5 I ever spent.

  12. #7354

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I see very damn little these days that I want to waste my time or money on. It has really went downhill since they shut BP down. There used to be some decent MILFs just looking to make ends meet for a reasonable price. Now everything is sky high for drugged out shit service. I will take a big pass on 99% of what is out here now.
    As I have said before. 99% of these are ladies are nothing more then street walkers with a smart phone. Even the real SW 10 years was better then what we have now with these chicks charging $200 for a drug infested hole.

    Back then it was very rare to get robbed or mugged like it is now.

  13. #7353
    Got link from couple of members, appreciate Quick response.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm indigo contact / link.

  14. #7352
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve100  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the other day at an uptown Airbnb. She was nice and full service, accommodating. The pics aren't very recent, she is only a little bit older. She is very nice and sweet.
    Any more information on this one? Link is still active. I texted the number provided yesterday, and received a terse "hi there" reply after a couple hours. I texted back a couple times the same afternoon. Crickets. She looks like my type, so hoping she's real and still looking for clients. Any additional info? Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/846963833302

  15. #7351

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte1221  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reported on many times and I don't have much to add, but wanted to leave another good report due to how good the service was.

    Great girl, super friendly and welcoming, petite with smaller than expected chest, but not a big deal. Good conversation, good back rub, and open menu. I plan to repeat again ASAP.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/653269246117
    Cali is legit. Okay face, decent body, above average service at a good price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape