Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 300 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4492
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1732
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I really want to see her aswell. But she's just not worth her price. She kept raising it and when she send me face pic. I can tell she's those people that's going to be moving around alot just like the girl from Melrose. They don't want to do nothing less than $100. But me, I don't want to do nothing more than $80 on my first visit.
    How much did she say her prices are now? First time I saw her she quoted 80 qv 150 hh. If it's more than that than I would pass on her. I remember someone said she's raising her prices because her business is slow? What kind of shit is that LOL?

  2. #1731
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabooboo  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the girl we are talking about. I saw her post on STG and texted her to see if she's available and she said yeah then after that I asked if she had an incall and she never responded LOL.
    From the first time I saw her 2-3 months ago to now Tammy has been more and more erratic.

    She was definitely spiraling down with her use. I do not know what she was on but it was very easy to see, unfortunately.

    She has now gone off the radar, her phone has not been working. No idea where she is but I hope she is safe and getting help.

  3. #1730
    Last I checked she's not at the inn next to the shipyard. I've been trying to get a hold of her as well. If she does respond, it's at zero stupid in the morning. Sucks because she's really good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I really want to see her aswell. But she's just not worth her price. She kept raising it and when she send me face pic. I can tell she's those people that's going to be moving around alot just like the girl from Melrose. They don't want to do nothing less than $100. But me, I don't want to do nothing more than $80 on my first visit.

  4. #1729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabooboo  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the girl we are talking about. I saw her post on STG and texted her to see if she's available and she said yeah then after that I asked if she had an incall and she never responded LOL.
    I really want to see her aswell. But she's just not worth her price. She kept raising it and when she send me face pic. I can tell she's those people that's going to be moving around alot just like the girl from Melrose. They don't want to do nothing less than $100. But me, I don't want to do nothing more than $80 on my first visit.

  5. #1728

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys be more specific about who you guys referring to. Was it that girl that use to be in Charlestown, then Chelsea, recently doing outcall, and now she's in north station. If that's her, I hope business is slow for her because I want to see her but she doesn't want to do anything for $80. She look kind of messy from her pic so I know she's not worth:$120 quick visit or $160 half hour.
    Yes that's the girl we are talking about. I saw her post on STG and texted her to see if she's available and she said yeah then after that I asked if she had an incall and she never responded LOL.

  6. #1727
    She's around. Just hard to get a hold of. Depends if she has a place or not. Barely responds to texts. If she does, it's late night or weekends.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she pulled all her ads from skip. Just seeing if anyone knows wha th happen.

  7. #1726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    I got in touch with her and tried to meet up. But she lost her room and was stuck at market basket last time we connected. Two days ago. Havnt heard from her since. Was going to do a car date but LEO was all over chelsea. Don't know if she got pinched by the law or something worse. All I care about is if she's clean tbh. Need someone reliable. Mandy may be my go too from now on.
    Can you guys be more specific about who you guys referring to. Was it that girl that use to be in Charlestown, then Chelsea, recently doing outcall, and now she's in north station. If that's her, I hope business is slow for her because I want to see her but she doesn't want to do anything for $80. She look kind of messy from her pic so I know she's not worth:$120 quick visit or $160 half hour.

  8. #1725

    Ghost town

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabooboo  [View Original Post]
    I texted her a couple days ago but she never replied but I saw her post on STG after that. Will update if I get the chance to see her again.
    I got in touch with her and tried to meet up. But she lost her room and was stuck at market basket last time we connected. Two days ago. Havnt heard from her since. Was going to do a car date but LEO was all over chelsea. Don't know if she got pinched by the law or something worse. All I care about is if she's clean tbh. Need someone reliable. Mandy may be my go too from now on.

  9. #1724
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she pulled all her ads from skip. Just seeing if anyone knows wha th happen.
    I texted her a couple days ago but she never replied but I saw her post on STG after that. Will update if I get the chance to see her again.

  10. #1723

    No Name in Ads

    Since she doesn't have a name or telephone number listed in the body of her ads, you either have to know the town / city that she is using in order to locate her. She generally removes all her older ads when she posts some new ones that day.

    Otherwise, I search under "petite" or "bored" because she usually describes herself as "petite" and / or "bored' in her ads. Presto!!

    Ad from Jan. 16.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...f/480445723489

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she pulled all her ads from skip. Just seeing if anyone knows wha th happen.

  11. #1722

    Tammy

    Seems like she pulled all her ads from skip. Just seeing if anyone knows wha th happen.

  12. #1721
    Quote Originally Posted by PoopyMoose  [View Original Post]
    She texted me that she just started the account and is looking for likes and subscribers. Like I said, nothing good on there and even her paid stuff doesn't seem worth it.
    That's her for sure. I haven't been to see her in a week or so been to busy at work.

  13. #1720
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Wow this is nuts. Thanks for sending this over. How did you guys know she had a profile on pornhub? Did she tell you or is there a way of searching for girls based in Massachusetts on pornhub?
    She texted me that she just started the account and is looking for likes and subscribers. Like I said, nothing good on there and even her paid stuff doesn't seem worth it.

  14. #1719
    Quote Originally Posted by TechSticles  [View Original Post]
    Nothing special going on there.

    imalluoursbaby86 My Titties - Pornhub.com
    Wow this is nuts. Thanks for sending this over. How did you guys know she had a profile on pornhub? Did she tell you or is there a way of searching for girls based in Massachusetts on pornhub?

  15. #1718
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    What is the link to her pornhub account?
    Quote Originally Posted by PoopyMoose  [View Original Post]
    Her user name is imalluoursbaby86.
    Nothing special going on there.

    imalluoursbaby86 My Titties - Pornhub.com

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape