Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,826 to 18,840 of 24541
-
01-16-20 12:23 #5716Senior Member

Posts: 1626I noticed you posted a face pic in the Grand Rapids section of this forum.
Originally Posted by MissMollyMaze
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 10:52 #5715Senior Member

Posts: 383Someone just got busted
You never know who is reading this stuff. LOL.
Originally Posted by MissMollyMaze
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 10:47 #5714Regular Member

Posts: 5Her ad is still up and I know the tuition is high. Has anyone TOFTT yet? I may have to run point.
Originally Posted by ChingaLinga
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
01-16-20 09:19 #5713Senior Member

Posts: 31https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/42373228/
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
Saw her last night; she's legit. Only downside is that she is super difficult to get in touch with.
- Chin.
-
01-16-20 09:11 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 487Got a link?
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 09:05 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 487Is she still HJ only?
Originally Posted by StichJones
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 08:04 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 579That is her. Her life went upside down a bit after her sister died. She took that loss very badly. She is still around.
Originally Posted by StichJones
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 06:26 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 79Is this who you are talking about? She was just reviewed this month.
Originally Posted by PowerstripOne
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristy-e...altimore-87093
-
01-16-20 04:48 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 53What ever happened to Kristy B?
I used to go to her for several years about 6-10 years ago. She was a licensed massage therapist that only did HJ (sometimes BJ if she needed money) working out of of her own place KB Massage Co. In an office in Canton. She later moved to a nice apartment in a building at the Inner Harbor. I believe it was The Zenith Apartments. I was just thinking about how I missed her. I remember her talking about her ex getting out of jail and getting back together, but that was 6 years ago, I think. Just wondered if anyone has heard from her since.
-
01-15-20 21:28 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 64Pm'ed ya very interested.
Originally Posted by DivorcedBalt
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 19:32 #5706Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 9I don't put my face on the internet fellas. Not because I'm ugly, but because I don't want family, friends or co-workers to see my "other job". I happily share face pics and pics verifying identity upon request.
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 18:01 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 304New girl in Dundalk
Hey bro, can you pm me her digits?
Originally Posted by DivorcedBalt
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 17:07 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 994Moved to Dundalk Boooooooo
Look who moved to Dundalk. Damn, too far for me but hey, why'all will have a good time with her. She negotiates pretty low. You can pretty much name your own donation. Within reason of course. But she's a sweetheart and a really good time. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/42958514/.
Enjoy Dundalk! Shooter Out!
-
01-15-20 17:00 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 994Parkville Stacey
Been texting back and forth with her. She agreed to 50 ss. She must be jones'n hard. I'm still thinking weather I should see her or not. Maybe if you hold onto the donation and tell her if she's a dead fish she gets none.
Originally Posted by Stumbler53
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
01-15-20 16:56 #5702Senior Member

Posts: 994New girl in Dundalk
Sounds great, how do we get in touch with her?
Originally Posted by DivorcedBalt
[View Original Post]
Shooter!










Reply With Quote





