Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 794 of 980 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 844 894 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 14700
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2805

    She never answers or returns texts

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Girl has like 50 k ads over the last 3 years and never seen a report.
    I probably text her once a week just to see if she responds. Never have hooked up.

  2. #2804

    Eyptian

    Anyone seen the egyptian at the Cactus? Not going to give a link. If you have seen her you will know who I'm talking about. Had an appt, but 4 of the "boys" hanging around when I got there.

  3. #2803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    My kinda spinner.

    Yea I'd love some pics and info. Thanks Bud. Ajdal out.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    This is different then the dirty blonde MILF. She is super hot, tight bodied, petite UTR MILF with great firm D-cups. Looking for out call or Cardates today.

    PM me for pic, info and number.

  4. #2802

    It only took a few short days for

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Tete / Antoinette Will put you on public Facebook blast. See attached. The redacting of last name and phone # is mine. Tons o people's info in the photo folder "people who will pay".
    The monger Gods to settle the score with this strumpet and she's now in Camden County Georgia looking for money? Karma came fast!

  5. #2801

    Petite big titter bleach blonde UTR MILF

    This is different then the dirty blonde MILF. She is super hot, tight bodied, petite UTR MILF with great firm D-cups. Looking for out call or Cardates today.

    PM me for pic, info and number.

  6. #2800

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    New or old place, many reports the old one was a shit hole. Think some dude got his balls licked by a rat when he was plowing her. Seem to recall rpts new place by all child is better?
    That would definitely be enough to get me to hang up the hobby!!

  7. #2799

    Not feeling her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    She wasn't a winning Asian for me. I don't think she's more than 50% Asian either. My problem wasn't a lack of service, but rather a lack of cleanliness at her place. One of the worst kept places I've ever been in. Maybe she's cleaned it up?
    Not really feeling her.

  8. #2798

    As Riley and Taylor?

    Tried once to connect with them last yr, but they were out only that day, so no go.

    Never followed up, but if the same Riley, is she out? I'm following her on IG, just haven't decided to DM and ask. But she looks good. Seems to be struggling emotionally a bit based on some posts.

    DM if you need the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Never got the chance to see her. Was back for a little while but slim availability.

    One I miss from then (only one I saw) was riley. She was great was sad to see her go.

  9. #2797
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    She wasn't a winning Asian for me. I don't think she's more than 50% Asian either. My problem wasn't a lack of service, but rather a lack of cleanliness at her place. One of the worst kept places I've ever been in. Maybe she's cleaned it up?
    New or old place, many reports the old one was a shit hole. Think some dude got his balls licked by a rat when he was plowing her. Seem to recall rpts new place by all child is better?

  10. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Asian Marie. Looking to see her this week for some relief as I have not seen her before but reports mostly good.

    Been a bad day, found out my local (who been Mia for over a week) is locked up out of state and my South Fla ATF is moving to Detroit. Been seeing her since 2014. This shit is depressing and a major take down. Fuck I aint been this low since Melanie disappear.
    She wasn't a winning Asian for me. I don't think she's more than 50% Asian either. My problem wasn't a lack of service, but rather a lack of cleanliness at her place. One of the worst kept places I've ever been in. Maybe she's cleaned it up?

  11. #2795
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Kiko was the absolute best and my ATF of all providers. But she is very rarely around anymore.
    Never got the chance to see her. Was back for a little while but slim availability.

    One I miss from then (only one I saw) was riley. She was great was sad to see her go.

  12. #2794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has a Incall or Outcall Asian provider I would love to know. PMs welcome as well.
    Kiko was the absolute best and my ATF of all providers. But she is very rarely around anymore.

  13. #2793

    Not as advertised

    Bring kitty litter and an aquarium.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/42927779/

    Devo says. Whip it. Beavo says. Dip it.

  14. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has a Incall or Outcall Asian provider I would love to know

    PMs welcome as well.
    Asian Marie. Looking to see her this week for some relief as I have not seen her before but reports mostly good.

    Been a bad day, found out my local (who been Mia for over a week) is locked up out of state and my South Fla ATF is moving to Detroit. Been seeing her since 2014. This shit is depressing and a major take down. Fuck I aint been this low since Melanie disappear.

  15. #2791

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has a Incall or Outcall Asian provider I would love to know. PMs welcome as well.
    Count me in for the Orient Express too. I really dig Asian chicks but there's just none to be had outside the massage parlors.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape