Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,311 to 23,325 of 30790
-
01-16-20 08:21 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 546Google Voice.
I have used Google voice for many years. It's just as good as any app.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 05:51 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 190Good Stuff
Thank you for this. I'm interested!
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 22:53 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 26Information
Sami $100/ Hhr.
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...3546/3/1178530
I've seen her multiple times in the past and came across her ad recently after a long time. I would recommend searching her number first as she posts pictures that aren't up to date pr outright aren't here. The Escort Index link I provided shows pictures that she's been using for the past two or so years (maybe more) and I would consider these accurate.
I decided to see her again as I never had a bad experience with her before. I arrived at the location and the room smelled a bit like cigarettes, which I'm sure we're all used to by know so no biggy. We caught up for a bit and then we got started. She's definitely gained weight since I last saw her but it wasn't that bad. She gave me a BJ and then we went into CG. I smelled alcohol on her breath so I turned down kissing. After a bit we moved into Doggy and I finished there. Overall an alright experience may be back. Services included (kissing), BBBJ, CFS (Greek is available).
-
01-15-20 22:50 #7477Regular Member

Posts: 2Welp that was odd.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/43004711/
Was trying to set up a dream with her. Everything was going ok ((120 for hh)), but, I started to grumble in my sleep because she wanted a dick pick. Sent it, and then said she was nervous about seeing white guys. I asked if I could just buy her dinner or a beer ((dumb, I know)), and then she wanted facebook. Reeks of extortion potentially. Careful out there. I woke up still on my own couch.
-
01-15-20 22:13 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 175Textnow
Use an app, it's data only and you can remove the app when you go home. For example: textnow.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 20:15 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 122Google Voice Number
I was reading a few past posts and wondered if a Google voice number is safe. I really don't want to get a burner phone as it would be something I'd have to hide, and worry about it being found. Thoughts on Google voice. Thanks, fellow monger.
-
01-15-20 15:14 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 29240 yo in Clayton
I know someone has posted on her but a search on Clayton didn't work. I will appreciate any info.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/017267962768
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/717927985246
-
01-15-20 14:12 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 546Tight Right
Any info on this lady.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 14:11 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 66660 qv
Ten percent is about right. Guess that means these bishes are stoned out of their minds 54 minutes out of every hour. That also sounds about right. I usually ask rates, and if they say something more than 60, I tell them I only have 60. My success rate is pretty high, too, but maybe I should try your method. Sometimes I think service is lowered because of the haggling. Even though the amount is the same, the appearance is different.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 13:34 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 263Kandi
Dude I never saw her since we couldn't agree on terms. By connected I mean we exchanged text. I remembered the review on her in Gboro and thought I would pass it on in service to the community.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
I actually have mixed emotions about providers not including activities. While it can be used to filter, not having it leaves open possibilities and allows flexibility (if not omitted, I consider it on the table). Also, a lot of times the lists are false advertising anyway, as I've encountered numerous providers won't do stuff listed because they forgot to change it or some stupid other reason. I always just ask what are the don't's.
-
01-15-20 13:16 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 513Agreed
I too always ask for 80 hh. And I also get about 75% acceptance rate. And sometimes the ones that get bent out of shape about my offer call back in a day or so and say they'll do it. That's why I never get shitty when they refuse the 80 hh offer. Don't burn bridges.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 13:02 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 142Look at it from there girls perspective
It's seems too me that 90% of the guys surfing for woman are BS. They either don't have the resourses to be a true client or they are just surfing "Skip the Games" while self pleasuring. The girls get tired of the wasted time and the games just as much as we do. What I don't understand is why, when I've met a young lady for a date, proven my ability to play the game, and when I contact them for round two there is no reply for days. I don't have the time or the patience to search for a new friend everyone I'm in the mood.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 12:48 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 263Kandi
LOL. No magic phone. I believe its just luck of the draw with these providers. My response rate is generally about 10%. Agree that 60 is the sweet spot for a qv (which is why I didn't see her). MOF, instead of asking "how many roses" like I used to, I now ask will they do a 60 qv. Offer accepted about 75% of the time.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 12:14 #7467Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
Allie, if you make another fake user like this to review yourself I'll edit the posts so they say you have crabs.
A2
-
01-15-20 11:54 #7466Senior Member

Posts: 30Snow
Anyone see snow Raleigh adultsearch.
I been try to meet her but she got a lot excuses.










Reply With Quote






