Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 7073
-
01-15-20 11:29 #1958Regular Member

Posts: 16Lily
I had a double with her and busty holly a few years ago and I remember she was an incredible kisser.
Originally Posted by DarthDiggler
[View Original Post]
But damn she's had her tits done. She was tight at the time but I think she was just starting out.
I'm sure she learned the art of head from holly.
I texted her a few months ago but she is in a hard place for me to get to in the time I have.
-
01-15-20 10:23 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 46Eva, wow. She was my actual first from the defunct site. Though, if my memory serves me correctly, she didn't really advertise much after I saw her.
Originally Posted by Fogel
[View Original Post]
And if I had any huge regrets, it was never being able to go to the holiday parties. I only got to go to a single meetup down in mission bay.
-
01-15-20 10:02 #1956shill for a website

Posts: 175Anyone seen angel
She's a "verified" user. Looks legit. Sometimes I enjoy a little spinner.
Anyone got any 411?
Happy mongering!
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1723&cityid=45
-
01-15-20 01:02 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 174Don't know what the one has to do with the other, but general use of a VPN and how to download 90's music are not Escort Reports. Take it to another thread, please.
Originally Posted by Whoopster
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 23:19 #1954Banned Member

Posts: 113Lily
Ever take her for a spin, or got new intel? Curious myself.
Originally Posted by HordePrime
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 20:24 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 449Recommendation?
I've been wanting to get one, but I also want to download music again, like in the 90's. Any recommendations?
Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 17:23 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 109The skin flute?
Originally Posted by HippyHippyShak
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 16:48 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 56I saw Lyndsey awhile back and she is legit and a very sexual person. Incall is super discreet as others have said. I was there for FBSM but on the flip we started some DFK and FIV that led to her getting insanely wet. More DFK and camel slides that became BBFS for a couple of minutes before I could get my wits about me. Not sure how she is these days, but it was one of the most intense experiences in my life.
Originally Posted by SDboyy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 13:48 #1950Regular Member

Posts: 14Lyndsey Lux
Oh! Man thanks you so many details this is what I am looking for appreciated!
Hope other people can share their experience also.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 10:59 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 105Eva Bliss
Can anyone remember what instrument she played 😊.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 03:51 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 125Listcrawler
You guys need to use a VPN. Listcrawler is a totally automated site and if even a benign comment you post is flagged by anyone, it will ban your IP. It's extremely annoying, but the workaround is just to use a VPN.
Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 23:56 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 205Lyndsey Lux
LL's incall is at a quiet business building on Mirimar road that sits back off the road. Her floor is so quiet that I have never seen another person when entering or departing her suite. When you enter her floor from the outside, you cannot be seen from Mirimar road. If you take the elevator then you really can't be spotted from the street. It is one of the more secluded locations for a provider. Plus the suite is quiet inside and she has never gotten on me about getting loud.
Originally Posted by SDboyy
[View Original Post]
You better take your vitamins or go home wishing you would have.
-
01-13-20 22:49 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 61Works for me just not the link.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 22:36 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 160Escort alligator
Mine still shows that the server is down.
Originally Posted by DowntownDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 19:31 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 563Pixie Allure
Anyone have info?
https://tryst.link/escort/pixie-allure













Reply With Quote





