Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 18204
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wait, is this the elusive Unicorn M1 L that apparently no one can see ? LOL. Boys, she is the absolute real deal. Treat her right and you will be richly rewarded.

    PG.
    Yep, that one!

    Speaking of unicorns, I saw your 20 year old green-eyed blonde UTR track star spinner again last night. I tried taking her to my favorite Greek restaurant but I couldn't get a table, the place was "packed", LOL. So my dream consisted of a shower with tit sucking, BBBJ in bed from the side with her blonde hair dangling on me and then straight on with heavy eye contact, CG with more tit sucking, Mish with DFK, K9 with light spanking and gentle hair pulling, and finally lazy doggie with her looking over her shoulder at me with those beautiful green eyes.

    Might sound weird but I think it was the sight of her dainty little hands pressed against the headboard while I was fucking her in lazy doggie that finally pushed me over the edge and caused me to lose my load all over her beautifully shaped perky young tits. The girl has amazingly sexy perfect little hands which she used to clean my cock in the shower afterwards. It was getting me hard again but she had to go home to her bf. I think I have a new hand fetish, LOL

    Will repeat!
    SYM

  2. #6863
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTrader731  [View Original Post]
    Any word on these girls

    ...Has anyone seen Rachel Morris? I've tried a bunch of times and never have I ever got a response?...
    Yes, I've seen Rachel many times, in fact she just texted me last night but I was tied up with another provider. See link to my latest review of her below. She has new digits ending in 99 as of last week, she PM'd me here with her new digits and said she lost her old phone and contacts, so I'd recommend trying to send her a PM.

    Rachel (Knocking At Your Back Door)
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4564095

    Good luck!
    SYM

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe2228  [View Original Post]
    Wow nice review, can you able to share the contact info of her, how much was the total damage for overnight?
    Thanks Joe. However, I'm very sorry but I only share digits and intel with trusted Senior Members and I dont know you - you're just a "regular Joe" with only 6 posts (sorry I couldn't resist, LOL)

    SYM

  3. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Recently did an overnight with the mesmerizing Michele1L. After going out for some pizza the real festivities began with an hour long fuck fest that blew my mind. Started with tit sucking with FIV, then 69, CG, K9, Mish with DFK, and ended with a sticky facial with her tongue out. Stayed up til 3am watching movies and eating ice cream, etc (my favorite part was the etc but I'll spare you the details). I woke her up with my cock in the morning for some spooning doggie which led to an incredible DTBBBJ / HJ finish on my back that made me cum so hard I gave myself a facial, LOL.

    M1L looked absolutely stunning and is truly a beautiful young woman. My only complaint is that I had asked her to bring her harem slave girl outfit with leash which she agreed to do but she forgot it. I gave her cute sexy buns a spanking for her punishment, LOL.

    Will repeat!
    SYM
    Wait, is this the elusive Unicorn M1 L that apparently no one can see ? LOL. Boys, she is the absolute real deal. Treat her right and you will be richly rewarded.

    PG.

  4. #6861

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Recently did an overnight with the mesmerizing Michele1L. After going out for some pizza the real festivities began with an hour long fuck fest that blew my mind. Started with tit sucking with FIV, then 69, CG, K9, Mish with DFK, and ended with a sticky facial with her tongue out. Stayed up til 3am watching movies and eating ice cream, etc (my favorite part was the etc but I'll spare you the details). I woke her up with my cock in the morning for some spooning doggie which led to an incredible DTBBBJ / HJ finish on my back that made me cum so hard I gave myself a facial, LOL.

    M1L looked absolutely stunning and is truly a beautiful young woman. My only complaint is that I had asked her to bring her harem slave girl outfit with leash which she agreed to do but she forgot it. I gave her cute sexy buns a spanking for her punishment, LOL.

    Will repeat!
    SYM
    Wow nice review, can you able to share the contact info of her, how much was the total damage for overnight?

  5. #6860

    Any word on these girls

    Has anyone seen or heard from Morgan?

    Has anyone seen Rachel Morris? I've tried a bunch of times and never have I ever got a response?

    Marlayna? What happened to her after Allie left.

  6. #6859

    Michele1L Overnight

    Recently did an overnight with the mesmerizing Michele1L. After going out for some pizza the real festivities began with an hour long fuck fest that blew my mind. Started with tit sucking with FIV, then 69, CG, K9, Mish with DFK, and ended with a sticky facial with her tongue out. Stayed up til 3am watching movies and eating ice cream, etc (my favorite part was the etc but I'll spare you the details). I woke her up with my cock in the morning for some spooning doggie which led to an incredible DTBBBJ / HJ finish on my back that made me cum so hard I gave myself a facial, LOL.

    M1L looked absolutely stunning and is truly a beautiful young woman. My only complaint is that I had asked her to bring her harem slave girl outfit with leash which she agreed to do but she forgot it. I gave her cute sexy buns a spanking for her punishment, LOL.

    Will repeat!
    SYM

  7. #6858

    Cassie the Sexy Lioness

    Had a fantastic time with Cassie yesterday. Not much new to report other than to say I (re)discovered just how incredible she is in upside down lazy doggie. Her long hair cascades down before your eyes and it allows both your hands to roam freely from her perky breasts to her clit while you pump away in her ultra-tight pussy with abandon. Simply awesome!

    Will repeat!
    SYM

  8. #6857
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, I'm down here in west palm until Friday, does anyone have any nice contacts down here by any chance?
    You're in the wrong forum bro. This is central Florida, Orlando area. West Palm has its own forum, it's 3 hours away.

  9. #6856

    Visiting West Palm

    Hey Gents, I'm down here in west palm until Friday, does anyone have any nice contacts down here by any chance?

  10. #6855

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed Scar is always a nice dream, never disappoints.
    thank you!

  11. #6854

    Thank you papi

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Spent a great time with Scar today. As always she was super sexy full of energy. I will not go into specific details she has been reviewed plenty of times. Gentleman if you want to have a great time drama free with a wonderful woman I suggest you get in touch with Scar.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Is always a pleasure to see you.

  12. #6853

    Thank you baby

    Quote Originally Posted by ATHiker  [View Original Post]
    Had a Sunday evening workout with Scar she is amazing wearing a nice outfit ready for a good workout which turned out very well not much to add that has not been mentioned if you get the chance to see her you won't be disappointed Thanks Scar see you soon.
    Thank you baby!

  13. #6852

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Spent a great time with Scar today. As always she was super sexy full of energy. I will not go into specific details she has been reviewed plenty of times. Gentleman if you want to have a great time drama free with a wonderful woman I suggest you get in touch with Scar.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Yes indeed Scar is always a nice dream, never disappoints.

  14. #6851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Scar UTR

    Spent a great time with Scar today. As always she was super sexy full of energy. I will not go into specific details she has been reviewed plenty of times. Gentleman if you want to have a great time drama free with a wonderful woman I suggest you get in touch with Scar.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  15. #6850

    Scar

    Had a Sunday evening workout with Scar she is amazing wearing a nice outfit ready for a good workout which turned out very well not much to add that has not been mentioned if you get the chance to see her you won't be disappointed Thanks Scar see you soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape