Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 11011
-
01-15-20 16:53 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 61It is back up.
That sucks LOL.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 12:31 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 533TNA down
I get the same. I saw it last night.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 11:16 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 184Yes, TNA is down
Definitely down.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 11:15 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 96I get the same message. It would appear that they're under some sort of cyber-attack. I'm sure they'll be back up in a day or so.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 11:14 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 340TNA down?
Anyone else having issues with TNA?
I get the following:
Error 1020 Ray I'd: 5559213 bdb22 e382 • 2020-01-15 16:12:11 UTC.
Access denied.
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
Thanks.
-
01-15-20 02:36 #1226Banned Member

Posts: 964ISO Bella STG
I remember some banter about this girl but can't seem to find it. Anyone have any experience with her? Menu, rates, overall attitude?
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...i/003765100949
-
01-14-20 14:20 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 217Extra Coco Comments
I was offline most of the weekend so I'm just now catching up on the thread about Coco. A few additional notes about Coco. Someone asked about her age, 25-30 I would say. I've always had a great time with her, usually when I elect for the GFE svc. I am not too much of a breast guy myself, I linger on the BBBJ and sometimes BBBJCIM. But as always YMMV. Sounds like one guy who visited recently had a mixed experience not as good as I would have expected. Feel free to PM me if you would like to compare notes further.
I think the thing about her finding you in the parking lot is only for 1st timers. After that you know which apartment she's in.
-
01-14-20 12:37 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 26Leilanni Moore
When I saw her last VIP was for Greek.
Originally Posted by NinoSugar
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 11:55 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 121VIP is FS. All safety.
Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 08:48 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 62Jenna
Hi guys,
Is Jenna FS?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Popular-Demand!%26%23128156%3 B-5-Star-Reviews-%26%23129321%3 B-Come-Check-%26%2310004%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Me-Off-Your-TDL%26%2310071%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.
-
01-14-20 01:38 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 70Do you have a contact or a link. She sounds ideal. Thank you.
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 18:31 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 467I've heard that those pictures she uses are pretty old and that she has gained a considerable amount of weight. Is that true?
Originally Posted by CerealKillah
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 16:13 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 25Leilanni Moore
I'm curious about her too. She I offering VIP now whatever that means for her. I hope it means she's open to getting her face painted.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 14:42 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 27Early / Mid 20's, just out of college. I have a feeling there might be more than one Cocos in rotation and assistant is a third person booker.
Originally Posted by Boinkr
[View Original Post]
I'll not repeat just based on the experience.
Note that it's a very busy area in Bellevue and hard to be discreet. On top of that, I didn't get an apt# in my dream instead she came out looking for me in the parking area and walked with me to her place (could be only for first timers though).
-
01-13-20 09:44 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 274Leilanni Moore
I have seen her twice. She was very pleasant to be around. She has good skills. I have had better experiences, but she is great. I have no interest in BBFS.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




