Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,406 to 21,420 of 37366
-
01-14-20 16:51 #15961Senior Member

Posts: 106Tip jar?
What is expected to be put in the tip jar? The price tag is high.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 15:47 #15960Senior Member

Posts: 49Probody
Been a long time follower of this glorious forum. I've been going to Probody for awhile now rotating between several other go-to's. If you're looking for a good thorough non-rushed massage this is a good place to check out. 3 decent looking providers mid 30's /40's. All 3 speak decent English and provide really good service. No negotiations- standard ending but the massage is always great and relaxing; light oil and they provide hot towels to clean you off really well. Back walking from all 3 is excellent. Handshake is enthusiastic and allow OTC. 80/ hr you get all 60 minutes of it and I tip 40.
-
01-14-20 15:27 #15959Senior Member

Posts: 25Hi
[QUOTE]=SandersNut;4616126]She is back from vacation! Had the Nuru this morning, and it was exquisite. Popped twice, showered up and Damn I feel great!
Great way to start the new year.
Stay safe, and go get you a unicorn.[QUOTE]Can you please tell details how much does it cost for nuru and the place address.
-
01-14-20 13:56 #15958Regular Member

Posts: 4Viba Spa
Anyone have info on Viba Spa?
-
01-14-20 13:39 #15957Senior Member

Posts: 49Bonita and Lisa
I have been meaning to write this. Had a dream about Bonita and Lisa, they were a treat. They work well together. Dream was nice and damage was fair for both of them. The place was nice and I felt safe.
-
01-14-20 13:34 #15956Senior Member

Posts: 463Jenn Commerce
She is back from vacation! Had the Nuru this morning, and it was exquisite. Popped twice, showered up and Damn I feel great!
Great way to start the new year.
Stay safe, and go get you a unicorn.
SN.
-
01-14-20 12:47 #15955Regular Member

Posts: 4Vibe Spa
Does anyone have any info on vibe spa? I see it posted pretty frequently and definitely interested in checking it out. (aa from what it looks like). Would greatly appreciate a rundown on it!
-
01-14-20 10:40 #15954Senior Member

Posts: 64Payton MIA
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Payton lately. Have texted her periodically over past 2 months and no response.
-
01-14-20 08:18 #15953Senior Member

Posts: 49Westland
I remember her, she was was quick to reply and very nice. I also remember the other ladies she hired my favorite was a curvy taller one. That was the days of backpage. If any info PM me also.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 08:01 #15952Senior Member

Posts: 101Westland
I went there 3 or 4 times about 12 years ago. Exactly as stated but I thought her name was Anna. She insisted that you remove your shoes as soon as you entered. If you got some FS, she would not put the condom back in her mouth for a BJ finish.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 07:58 #15951Senior Member

Posts: 54Crissy / Stephanie
Did you end up TOFTT? She now has pics of Angela White in her profile xD as if anyone visiting these sites doesn't know who that is. And she uses 2 different names in the same post. Just wondering if you got any more info.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 06:10 #15950Senior Member

Posts: 148Westland Apartment and Star Moon in Wixom
There used to be a Chinese woman in an apartment on The North side of Warren Rd, west of Newburgh. The complex was Parkcrst or Wilderness Apartments. Across the street from Meijer. She was nearly flat chested, older, but provided FS to some. She initially worked alone. Later, she set up a table shower in her kitchen or utility area. Later still, she was hiring a girl or two to work for her. Her name was Amy. Does anyone know if she is still there? Contact info?
I went to Star Moon on Wixom Rd recently. Same service as my previous report, but this time, the second half of the massage was toppled with some asking on my part. Still no sign of BJ or FS.
-
01-13-20 23:45 #15949Senior Member

Posts: 233Tiffany is on Fire
Followed up on the two previous reviews and they are no joke. She was hot and horny! Seen her a couple times before but never saw her like this. Maybe just caught her at the right time. Finally confirmed what I expected and left happier than ever before!
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 23:38 #15948Senior Member

Posts: 233Try KK or Lucy
Next time call ahead and ask for K. K. Or Lucy. Both give a good massage, are pretty, and let you play more.
Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 23:30 #15947Troll

Posts: 279They left early
They left early that day because it was too slow. You can't get a BBBJTCCIM there.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






