Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,196 to 24,210 of 37360
-
01-14-20 16:03 #13165Banned Member

Posts: 262Traveling Asians (347)
So I had a dream recently of the traveling asians. Texted (347) and got location off of Broad. Made my way for a hh visit. 2 call / text setup. In my dream I arrived called and got the room number. Made my way up and knocked on the door. A 95 lb skinny upper 30's opened the door. She was dressed in a red nighty. Seemed to have no english skills. She undressed me and then she did the same. She had the biggest nips I'd ever seen on some a / bs. Started with CBJ until the pop. Cleaned up things and then some covered cg for about 10-15 minutes until the 2nd pop. She sure knows how to ride. My dream ended with clean up, helped getting dressed and hug for the road. Looks a 3 or 4, service was average and eager to please. 1st txt you will get location and roses. Room had no smoke (plus). It was worth the trip and prolly would try again as a last option.
-
01-14-20 15:22 #13164Senior Member

Posts: 694Sky
It is indeed. There is more than one provider using that name, but only one that's a legitimate six feet tall.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
As a helpful hint, when searching for posts about Sky (and there are a lot of them), try using sky** You'll get stuff like Skylar too, but the way vbulletin search works is that you need a minimum of 3 characters and you can't search for common words. So the workaround is to put two wildcard characters (the asterisks) at the end. For anyone that wants to geek out on how search works, here's a link. https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253432.
-
01-14-20 15:17 #13163Banned Member

Posts: 120Foxy
I just saw her. Again.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
Her phone was turned off but she used a google number to get in touch with me.
I visited her. Paid her phone bill and she's open for business. Same number as before.
I've seen her now about 5 x and each time she has been right on time with me and good communication. Again YMMV but for me she's my goto girl. Thanks OldSalt for introducing me to her! I think I owe you a steak dinner by now!
-
01-14-20 14:58 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 491I'll own this one.
I only had a limited time to get the report typed up. Didn't have time to search for the link. Next time I'll hold off until I can put the link up at the same time. It would be nice if I could get Sr Status (technically get it back) so I don't have the delay on the posting.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
On a separate note, is anyone using TER? I checked recently and it looks pretty sparse right now. I thought about signing up and posting a few but not sure it's worth it.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
01-14-20 14:07 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 580Brick shithouse
Is this the sky off Brook rd.
Originally Posted by TallManXxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 12:55 #13160Senior Member

Posts: 475Hmmm. Well this link provides no matches. That being said, the first thing I did was go look. Sorry to put you all out.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 12:32 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 316Nope
Not just you. Lots of hands out.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 12:21 #13158Banned Member

Posts: 443Skyy
Just left from my first vist. She drained me and kept going. Nice solid BBBJCIM. I will repeat. Side note, I started catching a cramp in my leg mid stroke. Your boy was hurting but a played through the pain. Was eager when she offered to finish me off with BJ. Man, if you never caught a cramp mid stroke find yourself lucky, quick way to eff up the mood. Glad I was able to fight through it.
Originally Posted by TallManXxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 12:20 #13157Senior Member

Posts: 694Just how difficult is it to use the search function?
Is it just me or has there been an exceptional number of posts that are effectively saying "Would someone else do the work for me?
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=4186740
The review by Islaned13 has the link.
-
01-14-20 10:11 #13156Senior Member

Posts: 491Sorry
I thought everyone knew who I was talking about. I guess it's just good etiquette to post a link when there is one. Got some questions so, this is the Jessica I saw.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...n/172665058170
Stay safe.
RR.
-
01-14-20 09:45 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 475Jessica
Anybody have digits?
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 08:16 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 481Link? Info?
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 05:38 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 167Foxy
Has anyone seen Foxy lately? Number has gone dead. What I have ends in 75?
-
01-13-20 23:17 #13152Senior Member

Posts: 29Skyy
Saw Skyy (spelled that way to help out with searches I hope) recently and all I can say is WOW. One of the best first visits I've ever had. Tall, built like a brick shithouse. And totally awesome. I will repeat!
Sky is a lot of fun!!
-
01-13-20 23:15 #13151Senior Member

Posts: 29Glad I didn't follow you.
It would have been like throwing a hot dog down a hallway!
Originally Posted by MrChief
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






