Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 8731
-
01-15-20 02:52 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 38Has Anyone met with her yet
Has anyone had the chance to meet up with her yet. Her info on her ad seem legit but anyways yea. Has anyone personally met up with her yet or give the number a call. Has she been reviewed yet?
http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...s/867914261039
-
01-13-20 18:13 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 32Any intel??
Any intel on 3 girls?
Lola.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...0/180886855602
Amanda.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...b/433837311336
Lexi.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/789443476975
-
01-12-20 12:13 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 51Yikes!
Thanks for the heads up! I was thinking about reaching out to her but she's now on the ever-lengthening NO list.
Originally Posted by BruinsFan44
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 08:58 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 376Agreed. Stay Away
I agree, she is a wack job Saw her a few weeks ago and never got around to writing a review. I made the long journey to New Haven because I have a thing for women who look like normal people, instead of pros or young girls looking to suck my wallet dry. She is absolutely crazy. Rambles about stuff that makes no sense. Forgets what we agreed to and then says okay, but then questioned herself in the middle of the act. It was kind of bizarre. Agreed and paid for half hour. When we finally started, I did all I could to just finish and get away. She is also a little bigger or just proportioned differently than her pics would lead you to believe. And her skills were pretty bad. She also has this little dog with a messed up eye that kept jumping up onto the bed. Looking back, I can almost laugh. At the time, I just wanted to goo and go. Her place was not smelly or nasty when I was there.
Originally Posted by BruinsFan44
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 22:45 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 127Avoid
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/786446194070
This lady is unhinged. Spent an hour ranting, singing and acting out of her mind. Very manic and the place smelled and was nasty. Near main in East Haven. I literally left after an hour with her " changing" in the bathroom. Didn't get ask for a refund. Just wanted away from her. She is very unwell. AVOID.
-
01-10-20 21:32 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 106Kori
You may very well be right, looking pretty rough.
Originally Posted by Stiffy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 18:29 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Seekist
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 14:28 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 168Don't air bed on the floor. A pig pen of a Apt. I walk.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
Nothing like her pictures.
A very hard NO.
-
01-09-20 14:06 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info would be appreciated
http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...4/565780497701
Has anyone enjoyed this lady's company. She has a Nice rack and I'd like to set something up but it's about an hour away so if there is input I would appreciate it. Thanks and be safe.
-
01-09-20 13:38 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 144New one on STG
Anyone have intel? Haven't seen her ad before.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/909616851357
-
01-09-20 10:42 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 144Reviewed on EM.
Originally Posted by VirgoMan92
[View Original Post]
eroticmonkey.ch/khloe-escort-new-haven-370496
-
01-08-20 23:50 #1550Regular Member

Posts: 10SeXy exotic 100%
Hey, I've been texting her. Scared to take the trip. Has anyone seen her? Is it worth it.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/449307935609
-
01-07-20 16:55 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 204To each his own man. Some guys like good head, some like light GFE, some like true GFE with dfk, some like things in their a* and some are more vanilla than vanilla extract. You like what you like. Moral of my post regarding her not being GFE was that she didn't provide as advertised. Which is the bigger concern. It's basically a different form of cat fishing. How would you feel if one of them claimed to give the best sloppy deep throat head you've ever experienced, but when you get there she won't put her mouth anywhere near your dick? For my particular experience, it's less about the extent of what she offered and more about the fact that she didn't deliver as advertised which, even if GFE isn't something you're into, is something we should be aware of. If she lies about that then what else does she claim to do but doesn't actually do?
Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 14:50 #1548Senior Member

Posts: 886I get it but don't as well. I don't mind a little false affection like light breathing or some light body kissing but I'm not about full on GFE. I also don't feel like ending up with oral herpes or thrush! The worst is the daty guys. Sorry, insert any nope gif you want, can't do it ever. Truthfully it's not like the chic on average even cares and to me it's like paying someone so I could go paint THEIR house! if you love giving daty soooooo much just go find most any girl and ask her, she'd probably let you.
Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 11:38 #1547Senior Member

Posts: 59Gfe
This isn't about anyone in particular, but some of why'all are really serious.
About kissing these pros? They're advertising they like their mouths nutted in and you're just begging to kiss them? Naa. I mean I get the whole snowball thing but idk. Personally tho, I can't go for that. Cheers!










Reply With Quote





