Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Elite

    I met filipina lisa at the counter 2 years back. She was busy, told me to come back in 30 minutes. When I returned she had already taken in another customer. I left and didn't go back for more than a year. When first drew the chubby girl who told me she was Chinese.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDont  [View Original Post]
    Chubby Chinese girl was the other one not Lisa. Not sure if she is still there. Yes Lisa is Filapina.

  2. #35112

    You are out of line on this one, Admin.

    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  3. #35111
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Yep, keep fucking till your dick falls off or your heart keels over, is my rule.
    Brits: God Save the Queen!

    Mongers everywhere: God Save the Boner!

  4. #35110
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Keep fucking till your dick falls off. Sky is the limit. Jesus created dicks for men for a reason, so why not utilize it till is certified. Lolz.
    Yep, keep fucking till your dick falls off or your heart keels over, is my rule.

  5. #35109
    Keep fucking till your dick falls off. Sky is the limit. Jesus created dicks for men for a reason, so why not utilize it till is certified. Lolz.

    Quote Originally Posted by ST0808  [View Original Post]
    I will keep it going as long as I can. I have been thinking about calling it quit so I can save more money for retirement but little one is still active and I'm approaching 60. I guess I can use some blue pill if run into slowdown and hopefully keep enjoying the massage with or without happy ending. I thing 60 is too young to quit the hobby.

  6. #35108
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #35107
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze  [View Original Post]
    Thank God for that. I'm 69 this year and have a FWB, 2 favorites escorts with 3 others casuals in rotation. A good fucking lasts about 45 minutes then I go home and take a nap.
    I had to laugh do the same thing.

  8. #35106

    Bamboo Bliss

    Anyone ever visit this place? Any action there, that you know of? Thanks.

  9. #35105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983  [View Original Post]
    She is not Chinese. Filipina. Name is Lisa and you can read about her.
    Chubby Chinese girl was the other one not Lisa. Not sure if she is still there. Yes Lisa is Filapina.

  10. #35104
    Quote Originally Posted by FatMan247  [View Original Post]
    Drove by this place the other day and was wondering if anyone has been there. It's on Salem rd in Conyers and seems a bit out of place. I'm willing to TOFTT if need be.
    I went Saturday night. Place is a sketchy looking residential house. Park around back and go to the front door where there a camera all in your face. I was thinking what the hell and rung the bell. I was meet by a 30 something looking Asian lady and moved right in to a room. She was cute dressed in a tank top and blue jean shorts. Wanted to know how long and I said 1 hr. 80.00 for massage. I could here other people talking the Whole time. Nice massage. Then asked if I wanted to play and what I wanted to do. She said everything 120.00. It's been a while so I said ok. Back rub with tits, started rimming, wasn't wanting that. CBJ, Asian cowgirl to completion. I must say she got one as well. Tight, nice tits. I asked if she was the only one working and she said no. I will go again sometime.

  11. #35103

    Filipina

    Quote Originally Posted by Tudai  [View Original Post]
    I went to elite three times last year. Each time I drew the chubby Chinese girl. Strictly legit and a crappy massage. Don't know if I can back.
    She is not Chinese. Filipina. Name is Lisa and you can read about her.

  12. #35102
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryClif  [View Original Post]
    Massage Envy Mr. Newbie.
    Thanks. Sorry I'm new to the area. Anyone in particular I should ask for at ME?

  13. #35101
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKojak  [View Original Post]
    Straight up legit when I saw her the other day. Daughter.
    I got the mom. Legit, but a very good massage. She is really hot also.

  14. #35100
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    ... I think what stops you is deteriorating health...
    I couldn't agree more. The only things stopping me are the effects of prostate cancer which makes FS impossible, a series of strokes, and the need for a double knee replacement. Other than that, I'm still a 20 year old at heart. A 20 year old with 54 years of experience.

  15. #35099

    Referral

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMartin  [View Original Post]
    Any massage recommendations for this area of town? Thank you.
    Massage Envy Mr. Newbie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape