Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 695 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8332

    Who is she? Been a minute since I went there

    Anyone know the petite teen brunette who works at the doll house? She's got a tattoo of her dog (or maybe her cat?) on her thigh. Think her name was like baby or something.

  2. #8331

    I'm Done

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I can say I have had the same luck every time I go on the weekends. However, I seem to be mister popular when I go during the weekdays. Tues-Thurs from 2-4 pm have been when I have had my most consistent luck. I know most people can't go at this time, and that's probably why value is up. Mondays only have about 5-7 girls during the day. And Fridays tend to be bad luck days for me as well.
    I'm pretty much done with that place. Those stuck up broads can stick with their regulars. I stayed in on Saturday and binge watched the first season of Jack Ryan on Netflix. Plus its basketball season and there are always good games on the weekends.

  3. #8330

    Strip Club Club

    Posted about this a while ago and got some responses but it hasn't panned out yet.

    Anyone else here interested in maybe getting a group of guys together for a chill visit to a club every now and then, maybe early evenings right after work? It's a cool way to chill and wind down with a drink, and with a few people to hang out with there's less pressure to take every single girl that walks by back to VIP. Shoot me a pm if interested.

  4. #8329

    Weekends Suck there

    Quote Originally Posted by GeomaticsJoe  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to Wackos this past Saturday. I know this is pretty much a "regulars" club and you won't get lot of attention from the dancers if you aren't one but this visit was an all time low. I was pretty much Mr. Invisible the entire night. I have never encountered so many stuck up and self-absorbed women. It was like being back in high school where the "cool" kids ignored the "nerds". I first spied Ivy who has the looks and build that I really go for but as one of the cool kids she apparently could not see me. Walked right by my table several times and did not even look my way. Thought about tipping her on stage to see if that would get her attention but decided that she was not worth the effort to get up and walk to the stage. She had done nothing to deserve a tip. Next was Drew. Same slender athletic build. This time I decided to try tipping her on stage. It was early in the evening and the place was not very crowded so I was the only one to tip her while she was on the Money stage. Did not even come over to say 'thank you' when her stage time was over. And she too just walked right past my table several times without even a glance. Another one of the cool kids I guess. I was ready to drop some cash on her and it was somewhat satisfying to see that she did not make one trip to the VIP area while I was there. Last up was Christina. Long and lean with a great set of cans and a nice pooper. She did not even bother to take the Money stage on her rotation. Guess it was not worth the bother to her since there were not a lot of guys around the stage. Shame too as I was going to ask her to join me for a drink and some time in the VIP. She blew off dancing on the Money stage and just sat at the bar diddling on her phone. She later hung out in the VIP area with several other dancers and waitresses with who I can assume was either her pimp or her drug dealer.
    I can say I have had the same luck every time I go on the weekends. However, I seem to be mister popular when I go during the weekdays. Tues-Thurs from 2-4 pm have been when I have had my most consistent luck. I know most people can't go at this time, and that's probably why value is up. Mondays only have about 5-7 girls during the day. And Fridays tend to be bad luck days for me as well.

  5. #8328

    Mia

    Has anyone seen or heard from Carmen haven't seen her anywhere and her phone goes straight to VM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails client_PART_1541089060295_output.jpg‎  

  6. #8327

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been getting dances much lately due to the new enviroment there but. When I want one, I go up and tip them on stage and chat alittle. If they seem nice and look good up close, I ask tell them if they will come sit with me after they get off stage because I am interested in a dance. If they come sit with me then I will buy them a drink and chat alittle about what I expect before going back. If she just says we will see how it goes I may give her 1 song to test the waters.
    Tried that in the past. They seem like they think they are too good to come over and say thanks.

  7. #8326
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    In your word of super mario is a mario coin =100? Seems I'm getting lost in the lingo LOL.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I'd seen that term used around on some of the other forums (along with other terms). Figured it was widely understood. But yeah, 100.

  8. #8325

    Being more direct has helped me

    Quote Originally Posted by GeomaticsJoe  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to Wackos this past Saturday. I know this is pretty much a "regulars" club and you won't get lot of attention from the dancers if you aren't one but this visit was an all time low. I was pretty much Mr. Invisible the entire night. I have never encountered so many stuck up and self-absorbed women. It was like being back in high school where the "cool" kids ignored the "nerds". I first spied Ivy who has the looks and build that I really go for but as one of the cool kids she apparently could not see me. Walked right by my table several times and did not even look my way. Thought about tipping her on stage to see if that would get her attention but decided that she was not worth the effort to get up and walk to the stage. She had done nothing to deserve a tip. Next was Drew. Same slender athletic build. This time I decided to try tipping her on stage. It was early in the evening and the place was not very crowded so I was the only one to tip her while she was on the Money stage. Did not even come over to say 'thank you' when her stage time was over. And she too just walked right past my table several times without even a glance. Another one of the cool kids I guess. I was ready to drop some cash on her and it was somewhat satisfying to see that she did not make one trip to the VIP area while I was there. Last up was Christina. Long and lean with a great set of cans and a nice pooper. She did not even bother to take the Money stage on her rotation. Guess it was not worth the bother to her since there were not a lot of guys around the stage. Shame too as I was going to ask her to join me for a drink and some time in the VIP. She blew off dancing on the Money stage and just sat at the bar diddling on her phone. She later hung out in the VIP area with several other dancers and waitresses with who I can assume was either her pimp or her drug dealer.

    So it was pretty much a wasted trip. Did enjoy the happy hour 2 for 1 drinks and the wait staff was quite attentive which is usually not the case her. So my time visiting Wackos is pretty much over. I can get the same amount of attention sitting at home watching TV.
    I haven't been getting dances much lately due to the new enviroment there but. When I want one, I go up and tip them on stage and chat alittle. If they seem nice and look good up close, I ask tell them if they will come sit with me after they get off stage because I am interested in a dance. If they come sit with me then I will buy them a drink and chat alittle about what I expect before going back. If she just says we will see how it goes I may give her 1 song to test the waters.

  9. #8324

    Just guessing

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDilla  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into DH a few weeks ago after a lengthy hiatus from the clubs. I talked with Rose, a tall slender AA with blonde hair. Eventually went to VIP. She's extremely friendly and brought jr out for some air without even having to be asked. She sang a couple of songs to him and he showed his appreciation. All said and done, final damage was one mario coin. Would definitely visit Rose again.
    In your word of super mario is a mario coin =100? Seems I'm getting lost in the lingo LOL.

  10. #8323

    Good time with Rose

    Stopped into DH a few weeks ago after a lengthy hiatus from the clubs. I talked with Rose, a tall slender AA with blonde hair. Eventually went to VIP. She's extremely friendly and brought jr out for some air without even having to be asked. She sang a couple of songs to him and he showed his appreciation. All said and done, final damage was one mario coin. Would definitely visit Rose again.

  11. #8322
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy3  [View Original Post]
    I tipped an extra 20. But we didn't discuss it before.
    Not bad though. Seems worth visit.

  12. #8321

    Wackos

    Paid a visit to Wackos this past Saturday. I know this is pretty much a "regulars" club and you won't get lot of attention from the dancers if you aren't one but this visit was an all time low. I was pretty much Mr. Invisible the entire night. I have never encountered so many stuck up and self-absorbed women. It was like being back in high school where the "cool" kids ignored the "nerds". I first spied Ivy who has the looks and build that I really go for but as one of the cool kids she apparently could not see me. Walked right by my table several times and did not even look my way. Thought about tipping her on stage to see if that would get her attention but decided that she was not worth the effort to get up and walk to the stage. She had done nothing to deserve a tip. Next was Drew. Same slender athletic build. This time I decided to try tipping her on stage. It was early in the evening and the place was not very crowded so I was the only one to tip her while she was on the Money stage. Did not even come over to say 'thank you' when her stage time was over. And she too just walked right past my table several times without even a glance. Another one of the cool kids I guess. I was ready to drop some cash on her and it was somewhat satisfying to see that she did not make one trip to the VIP area while I was there. Last up was Christina. Long and lean with a great set of cans and a nice pooper. She did not even bother to take the Money stage on her rotation. Guess it was not worth the bother to her since there were not a lot of guys around the stage. Shame too as I was going to ask her to join me for a drink and some time in the VIP. She blew off dancing on the Money stage and just sat at the bar diddling on her phone. She later hung out in the VIP area with several other dancers and waitresses with who I can assume was either her pimp or her drug dealer.

    So it was pretty much a wasted trip. Did enjoy the happy hour 2 for 1 drinks and the wait staff was quite attentive which is usually not the case her. So my time visiting Wackos is pretty much over. I can get the same amount of attention sitting at home watching TV.

  13. #8320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    If any of you guys buy it, hit me up if you need anything from a DJ to web development! Just give me minimum wage and free cover.
    We should talk DM me.

  14. #8319
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay extra for. That or just regular dance fee for 2 songs?
    I tipped an extra 20. But we didn't discuss it before.

  15. #8318
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy3  [View Original Post]
    I went for a dance with a tall blonde at Wakos named Layla. At first she would not do anything extra, then she started a handjob with jr out and continued to the second song. After some number 2 she stopped and said that's it.

    Does she normally do this?
    Did you pay extra for. That or just regular dance fee for 2 songs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape