Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 243 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1891
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    Only in your dreams. And what's funny, is none of the spas I listed has a mamasan, LOL. So, no cred here.
    Excuse me. Head masseuse / owner. I'm guessing troll is one of the ones that isn't on the good looking side so can't go further than HJ. Also his affiliation with the organization, keeps him from understanding the deep dark underbelly state of this trade.

  2. #1890

    Smart idea

    I'm sure it's a good business move to accurately point out how often the police investigate then and when neighbors harass and photograph them. No reason to down play it at all.

    Nice review.

    I am fairly tuned in to what happens in Ferndale. She is probably referring to what happened last spring when they first moved upstairs. From what I hear, that hasn't happened in a long time. I don't know anything about Ebony. She's been mostly independent a long time. Ebony was never arrested at the shop. But it's understandable she would be scared. Also, from what I know, while she was comfortable with Tiffany, I'm fairly certain she was uncomfortable with some of the other girls.

  3. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    Please state what kind of spas you are talking about. I am strickly talking about the Chinese-Korean Spas (Alice Spa, A-Acu, Van Dyke, Famous, Shiatsu, Pro Body, Sophias, Sonia, Bella Touch). I don't care how attractive you, how much money you flash, you are NOT getting anything more than a good massage and a HJ. By the way, not one girl cares what you look like, they care what your wallet looks like and even with that, there is no such thing as YMMV at the CK spas.
    I have gotten way more at two of the spas you list. Special circumstances for sure. The fuglies have to give a bit more if they want to be accepted. And mamasans / owners sometimes break the house rules. Interesting that troll knows them all personally but can't get past the HJ. They may just be telling him what he wants to hear.

  4. #1888

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    Please state what kind of spas you are talking about. I am strickly talking about the Chinese-Korean Spas (Alice Spa, A-Acu, Van Dyke, Famous, Shiatsu, Pro Body, Sophias, Sonia, Bella Touch). I don't care how attractive you, how much money you flash, you are NOT getting anything more than a good massage and a HJ. By the way, not one girl cares what you look like, they care what your wallet looks like and even with that, there is no such thing as YMMV at the CK spas.
    One or two of those are on my list. I'm just wondering if you are going to try and get even more specific and break down the genetic ratio allocation between Chinese and Korean. LOL you are a funny bloke!

  5. #1887

    Chinese, not Chinese-Korean

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Just had a world class massage, followed by a handshake, followed by DATY from the sole prop and only therapist there. I'm 90% sure more would be available. Took 6 visits to get there. She's a late 50's Chinese woman, body, age adjusted, was 7/10. Sorry, no further info at this time.
    Yes, at a Chinese spa, some places, you might get a little bit more. I am strictly talking about the Chinese-Korean spas.

  6. #1886

    Wrong again

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    YMMV is absolutely true regardless what the self proclaimed AMP expert (aka troll) says. It's hit or miss but it does happen. It primarily depends on the girl AND the guy. While I haven't been to these places in a while, I have had more than a clothed handshake dozens and dozens of times at places that are still around; including shirtless, FIV, DATY, grinding shirtless, reverse massage in underwear, FS was offered but very expensive or required going to a hotel. I never ask for a BJ. Unfortunately, none of the girls are around anymore and I haven't built a relationship with any of the newer ones. You all know where I spend my time now! Haha. One very young girl explained it to me very clearly one time. "So many guys think we'll just do anything with anyone for money, but most of the guys are big, fat, gross and unattractive. I dont want do that stuff with someone like that." Im Not trying to be a jerk, but if you are fat and unattractive, There isn't a chance you'll get more than a clothed handshake from a younger hot girl who wouldnt give you the time of day at a bar. But don't think that's how it is for everyone. With that said, even if you are fit and attractive then the probability is still less than 50%, maybe less than 25%. It's YMMV everywhere. Bottom line, If they are attracted to you, everything is on the table. If they are not attracted, then we just have to be happy with what we get.
    Please state what kind of spas you are talking about. I am strickly talking about the Chinese-Korean Spas (Alice Spa, A-Acu, Van Dyke, Famous, Shiatsu, Pro Body, Sophias, Sonia, Bella Touch). I don't care how attractive you, how much money you flash, you are NOT getting anything more than a good massage and a HJ. By the way, not one girl cares what you look like, they care what your wallet looks like and even with that, there is no such thing as YMMV at the CK spas.

  7. #1885
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    You should have figured out by now I'm gay.
    Jeeez. And you talk about me getting soft. But you explained a lot. Good luck going forward.

  8. #1884
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger998  [View Original Post]
    I sure don't know how you get that. Just to give you shit, again just a member on here with 43 posts of nothing but bullshit over nearly a two-year period. Not one useful review. You chastise people over using the word candy or dream disclaimers but no real stuff of your own here. Wonder why?
    You should have figured out by now I'm gay.

  9. #1883
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to apologize to everyone. I should change my name to Dick Head.
    Richard Cranium has a nice ring to it.

  10. #1882
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    This is kind of funny, one post you're chastising mongers for playing captain save a hoe and the next you're playing captain save a monger.
    I sure don't know how you get that. Just to give you shit, again just a member on here with 43 posts of nothing but bullshit over nearly a two-year period. Not one useful review. You chastise people over using the word candy or dream disclaimers but no real stuff of your own here. Wonder why?

  11. #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to apologize to everyone. I should change my name to Dick Head.
    Truth is. When I was young, I got raped by a farm animal, and got pregnant.

  12. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Dude.

    Chill, relax, wank one off, take a deep breath, calm the fuck down.
    I'd like to apologize to everyone. I should change my name to Dick Head.

  13. #1879

    Wtf?

    Holy shit Pieboy has way too much free time on his hands.

  14. #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    As a clean cut gentleman from the suburbs I have no business being in some dark alley in the dirty ass city of Detroit. I'm sure most of the men here will agree with me. Getting gas, something to drink, or even a few tacos from the taco truck is OK, but alleys, abandoned houses or garages are not my style. If you want to called it scared, cool. I call it being smart enough to know where I don't belong.

    From reading your past posts you are definitely a product of the fine city of Detroit, I'm sure that's why you feel comfortable living on the edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't we talk about this just a few months ago? http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3729620.

    It's amateurs like you that only learn the hard way.

    P.S. I'd rather get my car taken by LE then get robbed (or even worse) in a dark alley. Getting out of your safe car to do a date is crazy IMO. These Detroit streets are dangerous enough without guys like you posting bad advice that might get someone in trouble. Please use some common sense when out on the streets and posting.

    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Come on man (and everyone else), enough with the dream BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    You seem to have an axe to grind with Taylor Rose, over 3 years worth of bad mouthing her. Time to move on and get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    You have been going there for years and you don't know if they have a VIP, or if they do extras?
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know what to say {rolling eyes}.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like MR Williams crawled under a rock and isn't coming out. That is until he makes another account to show his love for Adrianne.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Seriously guys, is anyone going to call BS on this? No cell phones were allowed but you had to show the text (on your cell phone) to get in.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Ding! Ding! Ding! That's right, you win what's behind door number two LOL.

    BarryWillimas9, AKA BadKevin, AKA MarshallArts59, are all the same psycho stalker that's madly in love with a junkie hooker named Adrianne.

    Would you like to go for the grand prize, A NEW CAR?
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Fast69, what do you tell them when they ask where you're coming from and where you're going? Sure telling them that you got a call and that's why you stopped is an OK excuse for stopping, but they are going to ask you what you're doing in the area. Also what would you do if the LEO asked you to show him or her your call log to prove you just got an incoming call? Sure you don't have to prove anything to them, it's your right to pull over in your car and use your phone, even if it is in an area well known for drugs and prostitution. It's also the LEO right to charge you with "loitering in a place of illegal occupation." LE isn't dumb, you're not going to fool them with your dumb excuses. The only thing you're going to do is piss him or her off and get yourself in even more trouble.

    Fast69, I don't know what your deal is but you really seem to think and then post out your ass. If you want to do dumb shit and get yourself in trouble that's cool, its on you. But when you post bad advice that might get a newer member in trouble I just have to speak up.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    The going rate for a real metro Detroit escort is 200 to 300 an hour. I keep ask for links to these escorts that work for 100 to 150 an hour but no one can seem to prove me wrong. Put up or shut up shit talkers.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    The only guys that will think any of these are good ideas are the guys that are more dumb then you. This is almost as dumb as the guy who had the idea of us pulling our money together to by a house in Detroit to take SW to.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if you opened your fucking eyes and RTFF you would have seen the forum titled "Viagra & other Performance Enhancements."

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...e-Enhancements

    Sure guys fucking escorts might have a recommendation for you, but so would guys fucking strippers, streetwalkers, massage girls, UTR, chicks, etc. So maybe it would of fit better in the fucking General Reports thread or haven't you seen that either?

    When you post about ED pills in an escort thread or burn phones in the streetwalker thread you're hijacking the thread (taking it off topic).

    https://www.google.com/search?q=hija...nt=firefox-b-1

    As you can see a few other dipshits that don't know how to port a post replied to your post taking that thread even more off topic. Sure I maybe an asshole because I didn't say pretty please but tell me I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Please stop with the dream BS, it's just dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Unless that $350 an hour is pesos these cheap fucks around here aren't seeing her.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    You think you can get MSOG with a hot porn star looking escort for $200? You have got to be fucking kidding me. You are fucking dumb, go back to parking your car and walking up to your 10 dollar SW. It's cheap asses like you that will keep the real metro Detroit escort from ever posting on USAAC.

    PS. Real escorts don't do SS, hell most of them don't do half hour appointments.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    $100 to $140 for an hour, god damn you are a cheap ass motherfucker. Please post a few links to the women you're pulling for that price.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Your post was in the Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions thread. Real escorts don't do car dates, take your cheap ass downtown.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    If these girls weren't on drugs they wouldn't give us the time of day.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    This should be 3 different posts, and the ripoff report should be in the ripoff report thread. How do you not know this?
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    She a 20 dollar junkie, stop being a pussy and pull the fucking trigger.

    WTF is it with all these guys that make BS excuses why that can't pick up a SW they have never seen before? You don't need a green light, stop being a pussy and pull the trigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Big deal, you're out 10 bucks. Stop fucking crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    You didn't partake because you are full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Why in the fuck would you post this in the Escort Reports thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Question: Is it just me or does there seem to be a shit ton of cheap mother fuckers on this forum? One guy is crying about paying cover or VIP tax, not sure which he's crying about because I never heard of a customer paying a "club fee." And the other dipshit wants a 50 dollar BJ from an escort, WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    A-Fucking-Men!

    And while we are at it, stop with the "I didn't have time for the scoop" or the "my friend" bullshit. If you have time to drive up and down the track you have time to make the scoop. You're just to chicken shit to pick her up because she's new. And the "my friend" excuse is just dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    You guys remember when Kurse posted about some "private" SC party that was invite only? Not one person called BS, as a matter of fact a few of you even tried to defend him after I called BS. Here we are 3 or 4 months later and Kurse still hasn't crawled out from under his rock. Now TmcLovin77 is posting about some chick that's willing to gangbang a bunch of guys, but not one established senior member (key word being established) has confirmed she's legit. I swear to god 98% of the men on this Detroit form will believe anything they read and the other 2% are the ones posting the made up fantasy BS. Come on guys use your heads when reading this shit.

    Fucking amateurs!
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    My "from reading your past posts" comment was directed at Wonders Wonder. If you reread my post I replied to both of you, I'm sure that's what confused you. That's what happens when you go to a Detroit "schoooo," you know what I b sayen G? I do not live nor was I raised in the ghetto, so I'm not comfortable getting my dick sucked in some alley. Just like you and Wonders Wonder are not comfortable driving through Livonia.

    It's all about ones comfort level.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a baby-daddy to English dictionary that they can translate this for me? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Shut the hell up. If I said it, I did it. I'm tired of you stupid ass losers.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Ewwwww, what will we ever do without you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Been here over a year, 200 posts, and still doesn't do a Google Image search on the pics {rolling eyes}.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    The answer to your question is literally one fucking post below the post you quoted. Are dumb or just fucking lazy?
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm off my meds and you're on D's nuts.

    Look cumstain, round pegs go in round holes (like your boyfriends dick in your ass). There are threads for everything on this forum, use the right thread for the right topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it wasn't the first time ChaserX cried like a littlebitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey assholes, stop posting this shit in the wrong thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    We were talking about cheap motherfuckers clamming to see escorts for X amount of dollars, you replied to GiantFunk post saying "I consider myself a "high-value" motherfucker," that maybe where some of the confusion is.

    Remember its the fight thread, if you step in to it you might not like what others have to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Bullshit! It was just last week that you were saying that you got out of your car and walked to avoid LE from taking your car.

    I don't know if you're asking if I've had a problem with LE or if I have been doing it for years because you post like you monger, fucking dumb! Yes and yes. Almost 30 years of mongering and I've had a few dealings with 36th district court.

    You are you dumb fuck.

    Look dipshit LE isn't dumb, they know what you're doing no matter how you hunt for SW's. If you don't have a Detroit address on your drivers license you have no business being in the hood, especially on John R. LE will think you are either buying pussy or buying dope.

    That sounds like a rational excuse, because most middle aged suburban men will drive through one of the most dangerous cities in the US to avoid 20 minutes of traffic (sarcasm).

    I was driving down John R years ago and got pulled over by DPD. The cop asked me where I was heading and I told him I was going to Holbrook Auto Parts in Highland Park, when he came back from his patrol car he told me "this ain't your fucking city and you don't fucking belong here," then handed me a ticket for "loitering in a place of illegal occupation." Sure the ticket got dismissed, after 3 trips downtown.

    I'm trying to show you the light but you're too fucking stupid to listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    It won't do shit because 90% of the men on this site are dumb asses just like you. I have no sympathy for you what so ever. Its been said time and time again that you don't pay up front. All you did was make her more confident to ripoff the next guy. You didn't even have the balls to tell the manager that she's ripping off his customers. You have been here a long time Tractorman and you're still thinking with the little head. Sad!
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Wow, who would of thought that a girl selling pussy on the internet for 100 bucks at an incall location at 8 mile and 94 would be on drugs (rolling eyes).

    With the money you gave her for nothing. It's guys like you that make it more dangerous for the rest of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you just call the fucking number and see for yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    That's because most of the members here are too fucking cheap to spend more then 80 dollars on a night of fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Never will happen, all you guys are talking out your ass. You all sound like a bunch of amateur.
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Jesus fucking christ. Your grammar is worse than your spelling. Maybe you cud find one of dem dare junior collages and git some educatin.

    FYI, Christ when being used as a proper name should be capitalized.

    Just saying maybe you mit want 2 find on of dem dare junior collages and git u sum edicatin as wel.

    A2
    Chill, relax, wank one off, take a deep breath, calm the fuck down, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. What ever happened to you PieBoy, you use to kick ass and take names on this thread, now it's like you were neutered or something.

  15. #1877
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDocks11  [View Original Post]
    It's not a joke. It's a warning to those that haven't experienced it yet. Have you?
    It's a warning? You're warning us that she talks too much? What's next, you're going to warn us that a provider blinks too much? You don't give warnings over dumb shit like that, you warn us about providers that rob or cheat us. You're trying to be cool and funny by saying "put something in her mouth to stop that." That's a dumb joke that makes you look like a tool not a warning.

    Yes I have seen her a few years ago back in the Mid-West days. Nice girl, great body, good attitude, likes to suck and fuck. I really can't say anything bad about her except her rates seem to be all over the place. One day it's 100 for the half the next it's 150. Again this was years ago I have no idea what she's like now.

    All the shit these so called providers pull nowadays, not to mention very few of them are hot, you're going to cry over and over again about her talking too much. And who's too say what to much is, I'm sure there are some mongers out there that would rather have a provider talk a little too much then awkward silence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape