Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 694 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2126

    RE: Just joined

    Quote Originally Posted by Utah1234  [View Original Post]
    I just joined seems like most are asking for 500. I have seen on here 200-300 is the best. Or am I wrong on that?
    It depends. Everyone does things differently but SA is definitely a lot more work. You have plenty of pros on there, but you also have normal girls who are completely broke and need a little help. A lot of those girls have never been on a date before so they just get excited when a guy takes them to a nice restaurant pays, and has an event planned for that evening. I use it a lot because I travel so much and I meet up with women while I work which gives me something to do during the downtime. Like when I go to Florida, there's this girl there that stays with me every night I'm there and I only pay her $120. Yeah, I take her to eat and take her out to events, so you can certainly add in that money if you want to, but I'd be going out anyway because I'm not one to hide out alone in a hotel room.

    In my opinion, if you're putting in STG-level effort into these girls, you're going to get disappointing results. I've had plenty of good STG experiences, but I've had plenty of drug addicted crazies that left me thinking "Why am I doing this? SA has yet to leave me feeling that way. So my advice? Message a TON of girls, be charming, and while you do want to get to the point, if don't talk to her like a hooker, you'll be fine. Both of you guys know why you're on that site.

  2. #2125

    Catfishing

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    I would say more they are sitting and watching to see if you meet and fit their criteria. If not they walk out. We can judge and be fine. Someone judges us and look out baby.
    We're talking about a Starbucks. If the girl featured on the profile was sitting in there waiting to see what I look like, I would notice.

  3. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    In the past three weeks I have had three first dates where the "girl" texted right up until the time of the date, but then went dark. I think some people out there get a perverse pleasure leading on an older guy to think he is going to score with this hot young chick, then ghost him. I suspect sometimes the person is even sitting in the Starbucks watching me to observe my reaction when I realize "she" is not going to show up.

    _JessiF_Baaaby - https://www.seeking.com/member/57d39...f-cd55dd23d888.

    Jeanne101 Spear - https://www.seeking.com/member/432da...0-742733c4457a.

    Sexisofia - https://www.seeking.com/member/b428a...6-90930814cf2e.
    I would say more they are sitting and watching to see if you meet and fit their criteria. If not they walk out. We can judge and be fine. Someone judges us and look out baby.

  4. #2123

    Just joined

    I just joined seems like most are asking for 500. I have seen on here 200-300 is the best. Or am I wrong on that?

  5. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    This one now shows her location as Mexico.

  6. #2121

    Lawreamb000 sweet

    I experience with her was a little contradictory, great in some ways and really not great in others.

    The good- she's a total freak. I've never met anyone who legitimately loves cock as much as she does. Her stamina with cocksucking is Olympic level. At one point she worked me hard with her mouth for over 30 mins, she did a marathon at a 5 k pace. Dumped a load in her CIP and then CIMWS. After I came in her mouth she slowed down a bit but kept working me slowly for a long time. It was a really unique experience. It was like a massage, very relaxing and calming and something I'm going to ask for again. She absolutely loves cock in her mouth. Honestly she started talking about how much she loved to suck cock so much before we met that I had a little paranoia that it was TGTBT and was worried about a set up, but that wasn't the catch. She's entirely legit and her enthusiasm for penis seems entirely genuine.

    The bad- her pics are very well done. Even in those she's not a super model but she knows how to take a flattering pic and she looks kind of cute on the site. In person, she's pretty rough-looking by my standards. Her tits are kind of misshapen and lumpy and she's gained a fair bit of weight from those pics.

    Honestly if her looks work for you or if you can overlook them she's got all the skills you want. But I won't be repeating because I've got much more attractive options. Damage was 250 plus a room.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e655...f-d59db61988b3

  7. #2120
    Been talking to her for a while but difficult to pin her down for a meeting. She's sent me a few pics via text, hot af. Seems pretty upbeat but we haven't gotten to the point of discussing details even though we shared numbers weeks ago. I'm not super hopeful. Either she's either busy, a flake, or just overwhelmed with dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaachoMaan  [View Original Post]

  8. #2119

    Catfishing

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meet and greet, I was there slightly ahead of time. Texted her I was there when the top of the hour hit and then at 20 min after the appt texted again to ask if she was coming. No response from her at all. Next.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed62d...e-91dd066e6177
    In the past three weeks I have had three first dates where the "girl" texted right up until the time of the date, but then went dark. I think some people out there get a perverse pleasure leading on an older guy to think he is going to score with this hot young chick, then ghost him. I suspect sometimes the person is even sitting in the Starbucks watching me to observe my reaction when I realize "she" is not going to show up.

    _JessiF_Baaaby - https://www.seeking.com/member/57d39...f-cd55dd23d888.

    Jeanne101 Spear - https://www.seeking.com/member/432da...0-742733c4457a.

    Sexisofia - https://www.seeking.com/member/b428a...6-90930814cf2e.

  9. #2118

    Srg1723

    Quote Originally Posted by MaachoMaan  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with her and trying to plan a date. She is down for virtually anything for $$. 5, but she lives on Bainbridge and I am in Bellevue, so there is that challenge.

  10. #2117

    Never above 3 benjis.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    The "fee schedule" I work from is: $200-$300 for a short time visit, $500-$600 for an evening or overnight, and $1200-$1500 for a three-day weekend.

    I will pay slightly more for a lady that is exceptionally hot, exceptionally skilled, or allows "exceptional" activities.

    One hard rule is that I never discuss money matters on that site, and preferably never discuss money matters until I've spoken to them on the phone or on Skype.

    If a girl quotes an exceptionally high allowance, I usually just tell her what I would consider a reasonable meeting of my expectations for that price.

    The simple fact of the matter is that most of the girls on that site (scammers and catfishers are exceptions) are there because, for whatever reason, they are in a financial bind and need money quickly and they likely need it very badly. Nearly all of them are smart enough to understand that the guys on that site aren't there for charitable purposes and that they will have to make a fair trade to get what they need. For most of them it can be quite a challenge to even say that they will F**K if you help them out financially, but if you make it easy for them, are kind, and make it all-in-all a positive experience for them they will be putty in your hands.
    Back when I was still on the site I use to give girls 200 $ and sometimes they use to stay overnight and even cook for me. It was probably because they saw I was just a normal dude who wasn't going to cause them trouble and headaches and they wanted the same thing along with some money. I saw a girl once who was taking 250 $ per month and saw her a couple times a month. Since I found those girls I will never go over $300. All of them were ok with bare, anal, and CIP. Hell, they enjoyed all that. I found that if I just treat them like actual human beings they’ll do what you want because they want to please.

  11. #2116

  12. #2115

    WeChat

    Quote Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who this poster is but I call BS on this WeChat app! This is a marketing ploy to get you guys to spend money to talk to Chinese girls. After you move from SA to the WeChat app, the potential SB all of a sudden "doesn't speak/write good English" anymore and needs you to buy a translator to chat with.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!
    WeChat is amazing overseas, not so great in America. I haven't had any luck with it stateside, I keep it on my phone for my travels.

  13. #2114

    What I'm comfortable paying

    The "fee schedule" I work from is: $200-$300 for a short time visit, $500-$600 for an evening or overnight, and $1200-$1500 for a three-day weekend.

    I will pay slightly more for a lady that is exceptionally hot, exceptionally skilled, or allows "exceptional" activities.

    One hard rule is that I never discuss money matters on that site, and preferably never discuss money matters until I've spoken to them on the phone or on Skype.

    If a girl quotes an exceptionally high allowance, I usually just tell her what I would consider a reasonable meeting of my expectations for that price.

    The simple fact of the matter is that most of the girls on that site (scammers and catfishers are exceptions) are there because, for whatever reason, they are in a financial bind and need money quickly and they likely need it very badly. Nearly all of them are smart enough to understand that the guys on that site aren't there for charitable purposes and that they will have to make a fair trade to get what they need. For most of them it can be quite a challenge to even say that they will F**K if you help them out financially, but if you make it easy for them, are kind, and make it all-in-all a positive experience for them they will be putty in your hands.

  14. #2113
    I am confused by what Spacehog and DelToro wrote. Which girl has done porn? ThickGirly98 or VintageRedhead?

    If someone can repost a link to that porn video it would be great, I can't find it on my own.

  15. #2112

    Peaches 69- GPS

    https://www.seeking.com/member/88239...a-a4ad96ed56b9

    Wanted $5 but up sold to $1500 for bb. Next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape