Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,851 to 23,865 of 31135
-
01-12-20 07:17 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 872She's good.
I've seen her several times. Last being back in November. I would see her again.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 06:45 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 173Now that sounds interesting. LETS TAKE A POLL!
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
If you have experienced a BBBJ from none of the toothless ladies, let us know how you would rate it.
-
01-11-20 19:50 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 7337Nothing worse than a toothy BJ. No teeth no worries.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 19:21 #7282Senior Member

Posts: 546Welcome to the South.
I never saw SP without teeth when you was in CA.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 19:20 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 546No teeth BBBJ
What in the world are you going to do. Are you going to just give the donation and leave? I have heard BBBJ with no teeth is spectacular. I don't have first hand knowledge but give it a shot. Let us know.
Originally Posted by GeneralRobert
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 18:22 #7280Senior Member

Posts: 207She told me she doesn't see black guys. She must have made an exception.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 18:00 #7279Senior Member

Posts: 229Those are some really odd looking women
That gene pool must be very broad and shallow.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 17:18 #7278Senior Member

Posts: 363She looks TGTBT. Anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 17:16 #7277Senior Member

Posts: 518Some serious head action
Word is, these two give the best in the area. The toothless effect has all guys trying to hook up. Last head I received from the younger one was primo! They offer a double-team head game that can't be beat.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 15:35 #7276Senior Member

Posts: 173And I don't think she has any teeth. Getting ready for a trip and I can't believe how many toothless providers are on this board. I think this makes the 3rd I have found this week.
Originally Posted by GeneralRobert
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 14:24 #7275Senior Member

Posts: 234Hello again
Hey guys, I've been away from the hobby for a while, but it's pulled me back in! There's so many new faces and names mentioned on the thread. Somewhat exciting. I do have a favor to ask of the long time members here. A few years ago there were two red heads, both going by the name Celeste. Does anyone know if they are out of the game, or possibly even have contact info if they went UTR. I would love to see either of them again. They were two of the best.
I also have a favor with info about this new talent. Has anyone seen her? I've found lots of ads, but no reviews.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1735779
Anyways, can't wait to report back. Stay safe guys.
-
01-11-20 14:07 #7274Senior Member

Posts: 7337I met the mom a few years back but all I got was a BBBJCIM. Her body was horrible too. Very loose and flabby. I never seen that daughter. She has another one that used to post all the time but I think she quite doing this. From the pics the daughter doesn't look any better than the mom? Both look like a couple of meth heads to me. If you don't mind ugly then you can get a low price BBBJ for sure. I never went back for seconds. Mom used to go by Denise but has used other names as well.
Originally Posted by GeneralRobert
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 13:19 #7273Senior Member

Posts: 94I'm black and I see indigo on a regular basis FYI.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 12:45 #7272Senior Member

Posts: 55Steph is a Unicorn?
No way this one is real, right?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/277259040545
-
01-11-20 12:36 #7271Senior Member

Posts: 145Riley from Atlanta
Riley will be in Charlotte on Monday morning through Wednesday night for anyone who wants to see her. I have posted an old ad of hers for her contact info.
Jimbo.
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...1/795244/terff











Reply With Quote






