Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    So I can't share this story with family members or friends because they'll think I'm a crazy degenerate. You poor slobs will have to do. I was corresponding with a woman from STG on Wednesday, and timing didn't work out. The link is gone. The phone # is 414-207-84* She contacted me yesterday in the AM. I called her to voice verify. This is the only thing I did right. After speaking with her we set up a 2:30 pm appointment. Her incall was off of 60th and Main in West Allis. I went to the address provided, and nobody answered. 1st mistake. She said no, go to the side door. 2nd mistake. As I'm waiting at the door some dude is walking down the sidewalk, and starts running towards me. I knew what was about to happen, so I took off. I'm fast. So I was easily outrunning this drugged out fucktard. 2 problems for me, though. I was in dress shoes in the winter, and I pulled the number 1 horror movie mistake. I looked over my shoulder. As soon as I did that, I slid on some ice and fell on my ass. Hard. Needless to say, he caught up with me and pulled out a 8 inch Bowie knife. WTF? Meanwhile another dude joined the party. So it's this skeevy white guy why gave chase initially, and a skinny black guy standing over me with a couple of knives. They were screaming at me for my money and telling me to strip off my pants. I typically keep money in all four pockets for safety reasons, and tossed cash from two of my pockets. I had the presence of mind to only pitch out 60 into the alley. They were still yelling at me to take off my pants. I told them to fuck off and they got what they came for. Then he grabbed my phone. Shit. This all lasted about 90 seconds. It felt like forever. Once they took off, I got up and followed them.

    I hopped in my car which I smartly parked around the corner from the supposed meeting spot. I saw where they went, and pulled into the parking lot of their apartment at about 40 mph. I rolled my window down and started screaming I called the police, and they were fucked. They black guy took off, but the white dude was cocky with his big ass knife. I whipped the car around him, and thought for 2 seconds about running him over. Seriously. I didn't, unfortunately. I immediately got on my laptop and tracked my phone. I found out what apartment building this hump lives in, just before I locked out my phone. I'm attaching a few pics the woman sent me. I have already contacted the woman's number from my other phone. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. It will include a bear and pepper spray surprise as well as a 300 rpm paintball gun. I know their MO, so this will be very easy to pull off. Wish me luck. Bean out.
    Is that Jess from 16th and natnl? ,I was warned about her a month ago, just out of jail desperate, tall skinny white boyfriend in greenish grey cavalier lurks on 16th, you should've had pepper spray on you the first time.

  2. #777

    The ultimate ripoff

    So I can't share this story with family members or friends because they'll think I'm a crazy degenerate. You poor slobs will have to do. I was corresponding with a woman from STG on Wednesday, and timing didn't work out. The link is gone. The phone # is 414-207-84* She contacted me yesterday in the AM. I called her to voice verify. This is the only thing I did right. After speaking with her we set up a 2:30 pm appointment. Her incall was off of 60th and Main in West Allis. I went to the address provided, and nobody answered. 1st mistake. She said no, go to the side door. 2nd mistake. As I'm waiting at the door some dude is walking down the sidewalk, and starts running towards me. I knew what was about to happen, so I took off. I'm fast. So I was easily outrunning this drugged out fucktard. 2 problems for me, though. I was in dress shoes in the winter, and I pulled the number 1 horror movie mistake. I looked over my shoulder. As soon as I did that, I slid on some ice and fell on my ass. Hard. Needless to say, he caught up with me and pulled out a 8 inch Bowie knife. WTF? Meanwhile another dude joined the party. So it's this skeevy white guy why gave chase initially, and a skinny black guy standing over me with a couple of knives. They were screaming at me for my money and telling me to strip off my pants. I typically keep money in all four pockets for safety reasons, and tossed cash from two of my pockets. I had the presence of mind to only pitch out 60 into the alley. They were still yelling at me to take off my pants. I told them to fuck off and they got what they came for. Then he grabbed my phone. Shit. This all lasted about 90 seconds. It felt like forever. Once they took off, I got up and followed them.

    I hopped in my car which I smartly parked around the corner from the supposed meeting spot. I saw where they went, and pulled into the parking lot of their apartment at about 40 mph. I rolled my window down and started screaming I called the police, and they were fucked. They black guy took off, but the white dude was cocky with his big ass knife. I whipped the car around him, and thought for 2 seconds about running him over. Seriously. I didn't, unfortunately. I immediately got on my laptop and tracked my phone. I found out what apartment building this hump lives in, just before I locked out my phone. I'm attaching a few pics the woman sent me. I have already contacted the woman's number from my other phone. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. It will include a bear and pepper spray surprise as well as a 300 rpm paintball gun. I know their MO, so this will be very easy to pull off. Wish me luck. Bean out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2020-02-21-14-30-20.jpg‎   image-2020-02-21-14-30-08.jpg‎  

  3. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLogins  [View Original Post]
    Tried one last night and got ripped off. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3113722.

    I let the little head think too much and she took off with my cash.

    Watch yourself out there.
    Those damn trannys, they're known for that!

  4. #775

    Ripoff

    Tried one last night and got ripped off. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3113722.

    I let the little head think too much and she took off with my cash.

    Watch yourself out there.

  5. #774

    Valid

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    That's more than alot of guys pay for 3 dates.

    P. O. D. Is the only way to do this hobby. I'm a paranoid kinda guy for some reason. To use a cash app for this just doesn't seem right to me. 1) How do you know if she's good looking, or if she's a she? 2) Harder to hide this than standard currency should things go south with a provider or if LE gets involved.

    Just my opinion.

    Should you ever feel the need to be seperated from your hard earned cash just pm me. I would be more than happy to take it as long as I don't have to suck your dick.
    All valid points. Plus, if she already has your money there's absolutely no reason for her to actually see you. 90% or more are looking for a quick hit and couldn't care less about the long term.

    HS.

  6. #773

    160?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/112833287071

    This girl Jasmine, requires you to book your appointment with a cash app, $60.00, she supposedly works out of the Holiday Inn on and Port Washington rd, when you arrive, instead of giving you a room number she says she will come down and meet you, but in the mean time you should use the cash app to pay the balance, she charges 100 an hour on top of the 60 booking fee, so $160.00 an hour, then this transaction she claims she never receives it and never comes down, I'm thinking she is never there to begin with. She will not refund your money, Avoid her all together.
    That's more than alot of guys pay for 3 dates.

    P. O. D. Is the only way to do this hobby. I'm a paranoid kinda guy for some reason. To use a cash app for this just doesn't seem right to me. 1) How do you know if she's good looking, or if she's a she? 2) Harder to hide this than standard currency should things go south with a provider or if LE gets involved.

    Just my opinion.

    Should you ever feel the need to be seperated from your hard earned cash just pm me. I would be more than happy to take it as long as I don't have to suck your dick.

  7. #772

    "New clients only"

    I love that her ad says "New clients only" as she knows former ones would raise hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/112833287071

    This girl Jasmine, requires you to book your appointment with a cash app, $60.00, she supposedly works out of the Holiday Inn on and Port Washington rd, when you arrive, instead of giving you a room number she says she will come down and meet you, but in the mean time you should use the cash app to pay the balance, she charges 100 an hour on top of the 60 booking fee, so $160.00 an hour, then this transaction she claims she never receives it and never comes down, I'm thinking she is never there to begin with. She will not refund your money, Avoid her all together.

  8. #771

    Next time

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/112833287071

    This girl Jasmine, requires you to book your appointment with a cash app, $60.00, she supposedly works out of the Holiday Inn on and Port Washington rd, when you arrive, instead of giving you a room number she says she will come down and meet you, but in the mean time you should use the cash app to pay the balance, she charges 100 an hour on top of the 60 booking fee, so $160.00 an hour, then this transaction she claims she never receives it and never comes down, I'm thinking she is never there to begin with. She will not refund your money, Avoid her all together.
    BD2222. First of all, welcome to the forum. Second of all, there are a few things to look into before you ever hop in your car. Check all the pics she posts to make sure she has not borrowed them from other providers. If she did, avoid her. Second, if she has a non-local number, that is normally a red flag and I tend to avoid them unless a google search of their number gives me some reviews to say they are legit. Finally, and most important. Never and I mean never pre-pay any amount at all. I don't care if she only wants $20 down, Don;t do it. Those are 100% a scam every time. I see some folks have chastised you for that, but my view is let those who haven't made a mistake cast the first stone. We have ALL been taken at least once, so live, learn, spend time reading here, and then try again. For now, I would suggest sticking with those who have positive reviews here for a while, but even they can turn bad at some point. Good luck and sorry it happened to you.

  9. #770

    Are you kidding me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/112833287071

    This girl Jasmine, requires you to book your appointment with a cash app, $60.00, she supposedly works out of the Holiday Inn on and Port Washington rd, when you arrive, instead of giving you a room number she says she will come down and meet you, but in the mean time you should use the cash app to pay the balance, she charges 100 an hour on top of the 60 booking fee, so $160.00 an hour, then this transaction she claims she never receives it and never comes down, I'm thinking she is never there to begin with. She will not refund your money, Avoid her all together.
    NEVER prepay on a cash app!!

    Wake up and read some posts.

    Don't be so damn naive.

    Be safe.

    Daddio.

  10. #769

    Do you love pussy scam

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/112833287071

    This girl Jasmine, requires you to book your appointment with a cash app, $60.00, she supposedly works out of the Holiday Inn on and Port Washington rd, when you arrive, instead of giving you a room number she says she will come down and meet you, but in the mean time you should use the cash app to pay the balance, she charges 100 an hour on top of the 60 booking fee, so $160.00 an hour, then this transaction she claims she never receives it and never comes down, I'm thinking she is never there to begin with. She will not refund your money, Avoid her all together.

  11. #768

    RE Jessica BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/467973077464

    So a while back I called her. Booked an hour she said she had to get a ride over. When she got to my house, she said she needed to pay her driver and handed me her purse. She hopped in the car and left. Her purse was full of just garbage. Avoid her as she seems desperate for money. I've seen her in the past and she just up and took off.
    I saw her in December. I did a quick incall at her place mid day. Completely cut her hair and basically just did it on a chair in a dumpy basement on the south side. Really not worth the effort.

  12. #767

    Marla

    Scammer, met me outside of incall and walked me to her room. She used a key card which wouldn't open the door, started with the bs and then walked to the front desk and then back up to me. She needed money upfront to pay for the room, LOL! She's cute and small which is how I like them and I had taken my vitamin already. So it made it a little harder to laugh in her face and leave, but I did. There is another girl with a similar post advertising for that area on stg. Thank you to the contributing members who have taught me how to avoid getting ripped off, or worse.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/374520326232

  13. #766
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFlaFlowhi  [View Original Post]
    When you get by her place on 41st and Capitol, watch for the white van and the two thugs hanging around the house. If you wait a minute, they'll never leave, or will drive around the block and come back and go inside.

    She'll claim there's no issue. I'm 99.99% sure she runs a setup.

    Call me paranoid, but "come on in" while two dudes are circling like a couple vultures is not a good sign. I asked her to come out and play in my car. "Let me get my coat" was the last TXT I got.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/164393536059
    Dude, ANY time you get a North Side address it should be a no go. Good on you for at least coming to your senses before you got rolled.

  14. #765

    10-31 Setup in progress

    When you get by her place on 41st and Capitol, watch for the white van and the two thugs hanging around the house. If you wait a minute, they'll never leave, or will drive around the block and come back and go inside.

    She'll claim there's no issue. I'm 99.99% sure she runs a setup.

    Call me paranoid, but "come on in" while two dudes are circling like a couple vultures is not a good sign. I asked her to come out and play in my car. "Let me get my coat" was the last TXT I got.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/164393536059

  15. #764

    Ready to play. 24 years old-Stay way

    This person is a cash grab and dasher. Do not call her. She will grab your money and run. She works out of an apartment complex in St Francis and has an accomplice who holds the door open as she ducks inside with your money.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/422722585685.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CROOK.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape