Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13129

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where about of little red. I use to see her at least once a week for almost a year while my job had me in Richmond. Last time I seen her was last March. Its been about six months since her last txt to me and her number is now dead. Anyway I'll be back in Richmond for a bit and would love to hook back up with her.
    Can usually find her on Midlothian working the streets.

  2. #13128

    Little Red (the one with no tatoos)

    Anyone know where about of little red. I use to see her at least once a week for almost a year while my job had me in Richmond. Last time I seen her was last March. Its been about six months since her last txt to me and her number is now dead. Anyway I'll be back in Richmond for a bit and would love to hook back up with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 693.jpg‎   718.jpeg‎  

  3. #13127
    Quote Originally Posted by BandMan804  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Jenna before work. Man I can tell you she got a mouth on her. She swallow every drop she a keeper.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/948560010492
    Text her twice today offering to help. No response yet.

  4. #13126

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackChi  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up on Wednesday and she wanted me to pick her up from a gas station. I passed.
    She wanted me to pick her up at a gas station in a rough area of pburg.

  5. #13125
    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    The last ad linked in these quoted messages is not a someone named Carly, it is Hannah. I have verified this thru the number on the ad and her FB.
    You mean the ad that has the same age, description format, and location format as Carly?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/873910945101

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/551753934829

    Her real name might be hannah, but she's def working as Carly.

  6. #13124

    Sky

    Want a great way to soend a Saturday afternoon / evening? Sky would like some company. Great time, great girl!

  7. #13123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    If you follow the quoted posts enough you end up at Carly's ad.
    The last ad linked in these quoted messages is not a someone named Carly, it is Hannah. I have verified this thru the number on the ad and her FB.

  8. #13122

    Gang bang Kelli

    Kelli indicated to me she's interested in doing a gang bang if I can get at least 10 willing guys. It would be for about a 2 hour window but she wants 3 at once so she says. Dp and all so if we can get at least 10 confirmed mongers I will set it up. Most likely a weekend during the day.

  9. #13121

    Kryss

    Does kryss have a new number?

  10. #13120
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I agree with DoggieFan. If she is actually close to 20 and the pics are accurate I am down!

    Anyone know the damage?

    Thanks and be safe!
    I hit her up on Wednesday and she wanted me to pick her up from a gas station. I passed.

  11. #13119

    Kryss

    What can I say that hasn't already been said? Went to see her this morning. If she isn't the best provider I have ever seen, I don't remember who is. She is unbelievably sexy with sensuality to match. She is also very down to earth and easy to talk to. No doubt I will return, It's just a matter of how often the bank account allows it. If you have her contact run, don't walk, to go see her.

    Stay Safe.

    RR.

  12. #13118
    Quote Originally Posted by BandMan804  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Jenna before work. Man I can tell you she got a mouth on her. She swallow every drop she a keeper.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/948560010492
    I've known Jenna for awhile, head game is great, easy to get with, no games.

  13. #13117

    Jenna

    Went to see Jenna before work. Man I can tell you she got a mouth on her. She swallow every drop she a keeper.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/948560010492

  14. #13116
    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    No Hannah. I have her on FB.
    If you follow the quoted posts enough you end up at Carly's ad.

  15. #13115
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Is her name Carly? There's a post on the other forum that I think was talking about her. It was not good at all. Just want to know if this is a girl that should be avoided.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    No Hannah. I have her on FB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape