Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,091 to 21,105 of 28241
-
01-11-20 19:41 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 622Nicole / Lynn Ryder
I guess it is a YMMV thing because I use to pound the heck out of the catchers mitt whenever I say her.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 19:38 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 878Probably in Brandon where everyone says she is from.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 19:33 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 38Ter
Can any clarify what TER is? Thanks in advance for the info and pardoning my amateur question.
Originally Posted by Thunderball100
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 17:37 #7148Senior Member

Posts: 272Not cheap
I just had another double but won't post pics or tell the tale. I agree not cheap, but I think top shelf. That's all I'll say. But that's just me YMMV.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 15:51 #7147Senior Member

Posts: 76Brandy
I've seen this one a few times. She is very easy to connect with. I set up an outcall for an hr for 160. I went and picked her up and she is the girl in the pics. I spread her little legs apart and gently sucked on her clit. She tasted good and seemed to enjoy it. After a while I put my cock in her mouth and her head game was pretty good. She is a small girl but after a nice BBBJ, she climbed right up on that cock and rode me till I busted a nut deep inside her snatch. I was wearing a rain coat BTW. I don't think she's ok with bare full service. I would def repeat and highly recommend. Please treat her well!! Greek is not on the menu BTW. At least it wasn't for me.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/42587318/
-
01-11-20 13:13 #7146Senior Member

Posts: 545Doll
She needs to get rid of the POS that she hangs with. My guess she will end up at the county detention center when she gives birth to a totally addicted child. I pretty sure the very hard candy and pregnancy do not mix well.
Originally Posted by TinyTatLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 10:56 #7145Senior Member

Posts: 93Is TER Really Back?
OMG, I read on a providers twitter feed that TER is Back! Sure enough, I went to the site and was able to login and see listings and reviews of USA providers.
But wondering, is it that they were able to move their servers to a neutral country or could this be something more sinister like a honeypot?
-
01-11-20 09:41 #7144Senior Member

Posts: 1144Nikki duo
What was the damage? Nikki's quoted rates are high so I can only imagine what x2 would be.
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 08:51 #7143Senior Member

Posts: 1144She said she was doing incalls at the Clarion but she never confirmed which one and could not setup a time. She is very flaky.
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 08:36 #7142Senior Member

Posts: 1144Dude
This guy is my hero. I wonder if he's on here.
Originally Posted by Cb431
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 08:18 #7141Senior Member

Posts: 24192 Dudes in ad picture?
I know that most girls have one or more guys that somewhat take possession of a Hooker, but they should not be seen in an ad picture. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 05:23 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 761Alana
Always a great time with ALANA. Ex ballerinna / dancer had a another fun pleasurable time engaging with a GFE getting some. DFKBBBJCFSDATY. Sweet friendly young women! ALANA stands about 5'6 120 32 a and a very nice rear plumpies.
For your trip take hwy813 to RT 320 and look for 6767.
-
01-10-20 23:28 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 541Nicole Linn Ryder
LOL. Those pictures were taken at my lawn guy's condo in New York City, but that was 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by Thunderball100
[View Original Post]
She is addicted to giving head, but it's a "power and control" thing for her.
It ain't about you.
-
01-10-20 20:46 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 279Great time in Tampa tall blonde
Have seen ads for a long time and wanted to see if she looks at good in person and ads.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/42570465/
813-562-6451.
She looks even hotter in person than in the ads. Scheduling was easy and was able met for the hour appointment.
It was a quiet hotel location that was well lit, so felt very safe with parking and hotel.
She will be my goto from now on.
-
01-10-20 20:20 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 107Magichands
I know her. She is legit but I can only say that because I've seen her reviews. She is from my area. I have not participated because she is older and back in Texas we have a lot of great young girls to choose from. Not sure if FS is on the menu or just HJ. Check her reviews in the West Texas forum on eccie.net.
Originally Posted by BossStang302
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




