Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 8323
-
01-12-20 12:53 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 1223LOL your hooker is not a neurosurgeon or a tax attorney. There ain't such a thing as "holding a time slot" in this hobby. A scam is a scam no matter how much whipped cream and chocolate syrup you pour on top of it.
Originally Posted by Conchraider
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 09:50 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 77Kiss your money goodbye
99.999% of the time straight ripoff, we don't send deposits to hookers, just ask around here. Prepare for a sad and lonely night if you do wire a hooker "scammer" money. DON'T BE FOOLISH she won't come.
Originally Posted by Conchraider
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 05:07 #2081Regular Member

Posts: 1Very normal I have seen and experienced this beauty
Absolutely normal you bet your ass these girls are holding a time slot for you what do you expect?
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 00:19 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 389Shae the ghost
Tried seeing Shae tonight. Incall at downtown hotel. Told me she checked in and waiting for me hour before and to text her 10 m away to get room number. I told her I normally want the room number before I leave. She said it would be fine and I did see her once before. I texted her 10 m away and nothing. Got to parking garage and texted her for next 20 m and nothing. Finally left pissed. Got home and this was 50 m after our designated appt and just texted "hey".
I said thanks for responding and nothing after that. Thanked her for the no apology too. Never seeing her again. She's also getting GPS as I paid a lot less last time. Waste of time.
-
01-09-20 23:51 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 280Babydoll / Janiece
Posted about this girl before. Sometimes I see her post ads, then she disappears for a while, then comes back occasionally. So, she's not "new" like she says. Strangely enough, she also posts ads with the same number but different pics. Hm. This ad, however, shows the girl I saw. Can't confirm with the phone number listed, as it would be the 4th number for her I have in my phone. She doesn't mention it in the ad, but she's all BBFS. When I saw her, she was 18. So, the given age of 19 is likely accurate. Probably won't contact her again myself soon, but just wanted to share again. Also, it's funny because the last pic in this ad is from my master bathroom. Hahaha. I didn't even realize she was snapping pics of herself after the deed. That's a first for me, seeing a girl's ad with pics she took in my apartment. Anyway, she was a fun spinner chick, also surprisingly intelligent. Have fun, guys. Let me know how she goes if anyone gives her a try.
http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...b/551580123593
-
01-09-20 16:47 #2078Regular Member

Posts: 18Remember what time of year it is
Probably has less to do with "GPS" and more to do with the 180,000+ attendees in town that are here for CES that are willing to pay the inflated prices.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
It's convention season. Lots of people coming to Vegas on their company's dime, out of state mongers have a chance to pull off some debauchery and the ladies in town are jacking up prices in response to the demand.
Give it a few weeks and the prices will stabilize.
-
01-09-20 11:41 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 389She stopped working unfortunately. Has a bf now. But how long that lasts.
Originally Posted by JustMeForU
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 11:33 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 255Anyone know if this Trinity is still active in Vegas? She was on my "to do list" last time I was there but didn't get a chance. May have missed her ads but couldn't find her in a few searches.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 08:17 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 300In fact, this popped up on Twitter yesterday.
Originally Posted by Mikez702
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/DummiesPunting/s...42361555030016
-
01-08-20 19:56 #2074Senior Member

Posts: 69I would never pay in advance and I wish everyone would take that advice. It's a recipe for getting ripped off. However, I have noticed here lately the girls are trying it more and more and I'm wondering if guys are falling for that trick is why.
Originally Posted by Vbenny
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 09:05 #2073Senior Member

Posts: 127A joke
It was pointing out to people the ad for a provider discussed a few posts down was a scam. The joke wasn't obvious, or particularly good, so I'll call it a swing and a miss. Which I don't want to do during my upcoming trip. I'll keep searching through this forum for tips, but if anyone wants to share active providers at reasonable price points (or under) I'll gladly reciprocate for anyone visiting Chicago.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 23:58 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 823Fuck no its not normal
Is that even a question? That's a scam, plain and simple.
Originally Posted by Vbenny
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 23:22 #2071Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484Scam
No is not normal. That's a scam. Never send money.
Originally Posted by Vbenny
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 23:15 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 127Deposit?
Sent a message to the poster inquiring about rates and received a response about needing a deposit through PayPal, cashapp, or Venmo which is a red flag where I'm from (Chicago). Is this normal for Vegas?
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 20:09 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 742Shae and GPS
Was in town visiting and contacted Shae based off what I saw of her here. She seemed like the perfect girl to leave a couple of loads in.
Seems like she has GPS now, we started talking she asked me how long I wanted to see her for and if I wanted condom or no condom.
Told her no condom, of course, she comes back with 200 hh, 250 hour if I wanted to cip it was another 40 on top of that. I started laughing to myself as I am not paying her that.
I then asked about going multiple times in the hour, she told me yes and that it would be 325.
Told her I was not looking to spend that much, and would go 250 for an hour with everything and multiples. She said no.
I passed.
GPS to the max now.
Guess I missed her when she was worth it.












Reply With Quote






