Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 921 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 750 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4076
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick5595  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is still in the game? https://www.foxylists.com/nina.
    It would be nice if she stopped by for a visit. Her pictures are still in the game, out west anyway. She is (was) friends with someone that comes to visit now and again.

  2. #4075

    Nina?

    Anyone know if she is still in the game? https://www.foxylists.com/nina.

    Was an AX staple!

  3. #4074

    Do any of you remember this girl? Nina?

    https://www.foxylists.com/nina any idea if she is still in the business?

  4. #4073
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTankMan  [View Original Post]
    I visited her. Very nice incall condo. She's Thai and young. Close enough to her pics, maybe better. She will definitely screen you. Although her donations are little steep, YMWV on extras. She will treat you as you treat her, so treat her good!
    Standard screening? Drivers license photos?

  5. #4072
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTankMan  [View Original Post]
    I visited her. Very nice incall condo. She's Thai and young. Close enough to her pics, maybe better. She will definitely screen you. Although her donations are little steep, YMWV on extras. She will treat you as you treat her, so treat her good!
    Is she GFE like the other Thai ladies? Msog?

  6. #4071
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGom  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this lady? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1698215
    I visited her. Very nice incall condo. She's Thai and young. Close enough to her pics, maybe better. She will definitely screen you. Although her donations are little steep, YMWV on extras. She will treat you as you treat her, so treat her good!

  7. #4070

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkBob  [View Original Post]
    Just visited this place. Hot young Asian with a tight body and nice tits. First one of those in a long time. Basic service. Clothes off, CBJ, then CFS. $ for the half. I always talk them down to that rate since after 5 minutes you usually get the rush to cum from them. So, why pay more? But, pounded her for a good 20 minutes in mish, CG, doggie, then back to mish with her legs pinned behind her head for the finish. For $, you can't beat it.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1342951
    Did you get a name? Anything like the pic? Those kind of ads are never specific so you never know who you going to get. Ad even says Girls lineup to choose. But I bet you just opened the door and poof that's what you get.

  8. #4069

    Skokie Asian

    Just visited this place. Hot young Asian with a tight body and nice tits. First one of those in a long time. Basic service. Clothes off, CBJ, then CFS. $ for the half. I always talk them down to that rate since after 5 minutes you usually get the rush to cum from them. So, why pay more? But, pounded her for a good 20 minutes in mish, CG, doggie, then back to mish with her legs pinned behind her head for the finish. For $, you can't beat it.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1342951

  9. #4068

    Asian Bunny Jessica

    http://asianbunniesofchicago69.cuties-sites.com/home

    So I had seen Leena several times earlier in 2019 and was hoping that some others among the Asian Bunnies were "all that" like Leena was.

    I wasn't sure if y'all were talking about the same Jessica in a few positive reviews here, but I gave it a try.

    I showed up clean and skipped the initial shower. Apparently, that was a mistake because Jessica would have joined me in that initial shower. (She did join me in a shower afterward, but it woulda been much more fun before I was spent. You should not pass up a shower together at the start if you see Jessica.) Jessica has a tiny waist and some very responsive playful nipples on her b-cups. She has tattoos on her lower back and she is a glorious sight from a doggy position. While the photos at the webpage may or may not be her, they are pretty close except her hair is shorter. She is Thai and about 25 years old, looks younger. Jessica is high energy, and just like those nipples, she is very playful. Our chemistry was not like it was with Leena, who was really an expert at GFE dates. Still, it was fun. Jessica provided LFK and very great DT on BBBJ. During the BJ, she swung around and offered 69. She was going to get me there a bit faster than I wanted with such talent, so I had to stop her, and I did just the DATY to completion. We got a cover and did CG and then doggy. It felt so good and it looked so hot that I wasn't going to last long. I switched to mish and finished. I really think that with such a high-energy young one like that, I should really go for 90 minutes so we could go again. (Asian Bunnies is not MSOG unless you go 90 minutes or 2 hours) She used the time remaining to give a nice sexy massage and she shared the shower afterward.

    So my personal notes- shower initially with Jessica. Book 90 minutes and go ahead and let her get you there fast and then there will be another round.

  10. #4067
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Any of them offer threesomes?
    I've had numerous 3 sums with them.

    Every time was when they were both sharing the apt tho.

  11. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongger  [View Original Post]
    Where does she host?
    She is currently in Des Plaines, at least that's what she old me.

  12. #4065

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseshMoe  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Jessica.

    She's as good as advertised. Very nice ass, solid tits and she's got lots of enthusiasm which is contagious.

    Didn't feel rushed at all and she was very accommodating. Will definitely repeat.
    Is the Jessica talked about on here with approval, the one at the Asian Bunnies site?

  13. #4064

    Yuri location

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbjitbpitw23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Yuri? I have a meeting set up with her for Friday night but was wondering if anyone has met her before. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1732756
    Where does she host?

  14. #4063
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbjitbpitw23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Yuri? I have a meeting set up with her for Friday night but was wondering if anyone has met her before. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1732756
    Please let us know how it goes. Her ad caught my interest as well.

  15. #4062

    Yuri

    Has anyone tried Yuri? I have a meeting set up with her for Friday night but was wondering if anyone has met her before. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1732756

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape