Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 11019
-
01-14-20 12:37 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 26Leilanni Moore
When I saw her last VIP was for Greek.
Originally Posted by NinoSugar
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 11:55 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 121VIP is FS. All safety.
Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 08:48 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 62Jenna
Hi guys,
Is Jenna FS?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Popular-Demand!%26%23128156%3 B-5-Star-Reviews-%26%23129321%3 B-Come-Check-%26%2310004%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Me-Off-Your-TDL%26%2310071%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.
-
01-14-20 01:38 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 70Do you have a contact or a link. She sounds ideal. Thank you.
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 18:31 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 467I've heard that those pictures she uses are pretty old and that she has gained a considerable amount of weight. Is that true?
Originally Posted by CerealKillah
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 16:13 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 25Leilanni Moore
I'm curious about her too. She I offering VIP now whatever that means for her. I hope it means she's open to getting her face painted.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 14:42 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 27Early / Mid 20's, just out of college. I have a feeling there might be more than one Cocos in rotation and assistant is a third person booker.
Originally Posted by Boinkr
[View Original Post]
I'll not repeat just based on the experience.
Note that it's a very busy area in Bellevue and hard to be discreet. On top of that, I didn't get an apt# in my dream instead she came out looking for me in the parking area and walked with me to her place (could be only for first timers though).
-
01-13-20 09:44 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 274Leilanni Moore
I have seen her twice. She was very pleasant to be around. She has good skills. I have had better experiences, but she is great. I have no interest in BBFS.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 05:51 #1216Regular Member

Posts: 21Lm
Pretty girl. Had only one session with her. Standard GFE. I don't inquire or as about BBF do that was never brought up. She was fun. She was ok with cim but asked that I not tell anyone. My take on her is she prefers regulars and if you are her regular that might unlock a few doors if she vibes with you and is attracted to you. We got along fine even though I only saw her once. Her Tna forum presence is what turns me off about her. Ironically she seems kinda bitchy on the forum but in person she's nothing of the sort.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 01:29 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 96No one has mentioned Cocos Age?
So does anyone now feel like Coco is 100% legit? I know their were some concerns initially, myself included with the lack of backround on Coco and the fishy website.
Originally Posted by MahaAmi
[View Original Post]
Can anyone who has seen Coco give an age range? Lastly, does "Cocos assistant" actually exist, after texting her a bit I feel like It could very well just be Coco using an Alias.
Boink.
-
01-13-20 00:52 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 121This sound like the Chinese "Dong Guan" service.
Originally Posted by MahaAmi
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 19:41 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 27Nothing stellar!!
Appreciate the info XS. Just had a dream with her during my afternoon siesta and it was okay.
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]
Nice BBBJ and DATY but felt a little rushed. She was so sensitive I couldn't enjoy sucking those As.
For me the best part was she was cool with p2 p rubs before putting the hat on for main course.
In my dream both coco and her assistant were very polite and friendly. However, I personally feel the price is too steep for the experience but YMMV.
-
01-10-20 16:29 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 467Leilanni Moore
Hello just wondering about Leilanni Moore. Has anyone see her?
She is from TNA which let's be honest people either are super liars with their reviews or actually are telling the truth which I have been let down time and time again. I trust people here more.
-
01-09-20 22:24 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 217Looking forward to the follow-up report
Sure thing, and no problem about the questions. I'm in that interesting position of knowing that I'm sharing useful information, but recognizing that until another member of the community has a chance to verify it independently, it will be viewed with a combination of interest and caution, which is understandable since I'm new to posting here. In answer to your queries:
Originally Posted by Boinkr
[View Original Post]
"GFE" donation is 300 (includes DFK, BBBJ, CIM, RIM, etc and Multiple pops (but not BBFS.).
"Standard" is 200 (CBJ / CFS). I schedule using the # in the link I shared, which keeps getting mangled by the board software I was referred by a friend, so I knew the rates going in.
She's Chinese. Standing shower. BTW It's an apartment setup, not a spa.
I hope this is helpful.
XS.
-
01-09-20 18:43 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 56Weird shit
Anyone know a provider that prefers the company of her pet? PM me.









Reply With Quote






