Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 15,976 to 15,990 of 18363
-
01-11-20 22:51 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 33Old name was Ashly123 luv
I was talking to this one a few weeks ago when her profile name was Ashly123 luv. When we switched to texting, she told me she was new and then asked me how much I was offering. Me trying to do my haggling, offer 200 PPM which she surprisingly agrees to. Then when I tried to schedule a meet, she said she was on vacation with family. Understandable as it was around Christmas time. The next day she text asking for an advance which I decline and told her I've been burned too many times before (Learned my lesson). She gave some story about how she has too, some sob story of how a guy said he would pay but when they met for dinner, he didn't have his wallet so she had to pay. I was like, sad story but I'm not giving any advances. Then she pulls the I have a bill that needs to be paid, follow by how her dad left her family and she has to take care of her mother and sister. I told her that all that sucks (which it does if it was true) I will not send money in advance and she has my number if she still wants to meet when she got back. Well she basically stopped all conversations there and I see she changed her name now. For all I know she might be real, but I wasn't going to take that risk again.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 19:00 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 456Started texting with this one. Every time we schedule a m&g something always comes up. She always give some sad excuse. Oh my period or whatever.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6892...c-a893d9b3c85e
-
01-11-20 18:38 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 456Any info on this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/133e1...e-1fc51ba557f3
-
01-11-20 18:35 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 456I was able to get this one to texting. Due to scheduling it's very difficult to meet up with here. Eventually I stop communicating with her. Our schedules just don't work together.
We didn't get to damage but she seems pretty cool and easy going.
https://www.seeking.com/member/da340...d-2a38a82718db
-
01-11-20 18:30 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 456I actually met this one a few weeks ago. She really looks like her pics and is very sweet. We did a m&g then off to the FC. Once we got there the clothes can off and the fun begins.
BBBJ, cs, cowgirl & doggie. She is thick in the right places.
Damage was $$ I thought that it was worth it.
I no longer have her contact.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1606b3ee-36b7-4b22-89bf-d67f06742d95
-
01-11-20 18:24 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 456Platonic
This one is only seeking platonic.
https://www.seeking.com/member/85c2c...f-0349b954d20d
-
01-10-20 18:26 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 52Daisy
Thanks, did you meet her?
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 14:26 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 167[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
01-10-20 13:30 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 319Diasy
Wanted 300 . She's on Instagram. Search seeking on there you will see one of her pics and her social media.
Originally Posted by Adamantine
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 12:52 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 52Info on MyNamelsDaisy
Hi fellows,
Any info on this one. I remember vaguely the pictures as familiar, she may have been discussed under another profile. Here is the link.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d75a8...2-a3a16e84d282
-
01-10-20 10:19 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 502Little bopeep
Anyone seen Daisy recently?
https://www.seeking.com/member/e76fb...a-323e1c3d8c7a
-
01-09-20 16:23 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 160Tend to find everything is different. So many factors go in. You can tell if a girl is getting better offers if she flaking a lot. If she has to drive 5 min to get 3 she would probably rather do that then commute 45 min for 5. However she will blow you off in heartbeat and drive an hour if you giving her 3 and she knows she can go and get 10 for driving an hour and a half.
Of coarse with this YMMV. Put these girls on weekly allowance and then they all of a sudden are not as horny as often for you LOL. Usually horny once a week to come pick up the cash.
Anyone notice when one of these girls come over and you know they just got done banging someone else. Or you know that your the first stop of the day as they are rolling to bang someone immediately after you finish up? Rubber flavored pussy and salty nips yum. Pussy that always smells like raw fish. Soar pussy after 3 thrusts wonder why LOL.
Best quote of the week from Baltimore Board; "Remember The price she charges you is to touch YOUR dick. Not some others guys dick." Newbie
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 16:06 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 212You are and are not ruining it.
Like if you are getting a whole day and night for 5-600 and they let you do anything- not a bad deal. Do what you do.
Originally Posted by David032
[View Original Post]
Most of us are trying to keep it under 4 for 2-4 hours of the same. But there are plenty of dudes paying absurd amounts of cash. Plenty of dudes in the game probably don't even know about this forum or generally "accepted practices. ".
And so most girls who get around enough that usually get in the neighborhood of 2-3 per meet will eventually stumble onto someone that will overpay. One girl reviewed here, that I met but didn't close the deal with, told me she had a dude floating her a g a week for a year. But he was hurt, coming off a divorce and was spending his rich ex-wife's money in spite.
Another member here told me offline that he just wasn't a confident dude in general and felt like he would always have to pay for it cause of who he is. (Absurd). I've seen guys on this forum and other cities on this site say the same.
Every dude's relationship to pussy is different. We can't control what every dude does, and if a girl hits the jackpot with someone who kinda overpays, so be it. I believe most chicks know what they can get regularly, so the outliers don't do that much harm in the long run. If a chick gets a 500 ppm dude and he fades away, and the rest of her regular offers are half that, she'll either get the picture or get out of the game, plain and simple.
-
01-08-20 14:43 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 148If you say so
Hows that honestly like I said gives me a way better time than having to nickel and dime them like you guys do plus never had anything taken off the menu in fact everything is game because I don't nickel and dime them. Besides one 5 or 6 doesn't ruin them at all.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 10:56 #2374Senior Member

Posts: 167The BEST reverse image search engine
I've tried a bunch of them, including Google, Bing, Tineye and a few others and they all have mediocre (at best) results. They'll pick up pics if the girl sends you, or has the same pic on their profiles as one of their social media profiles, but that's about the extent.
A Google news alert popped up about an article from an investigator who uses image searches for his job and he recommends a site called Yandex. I think it's like Russia's Google.
Usually, the US sites will come up with a bunch of random blonde girls that look a little like the person you're searching, but not the actual person. Yandex was able to come up with the actual person I was searching 3 out of 3 times, without matching the actual photo! I think they use some sort of face recognition, because some of the girls were much larger or smaller due to weight gains or losses and it was still able to identify them!
Should be a useful tool to weed out scammers and fake pic users.











Reply With Quote





