Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,281 to 29,295 of 41287
-
01-10-20 11:33 #12007Senior Member

Posts: 347Heidi and Bella
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/476711731843
Saw Heidi recently. I saw she's been reviewed here before, she's good looking but not as "hot" as her photos in heavy makeup and filters suggest. Nice clean incall location in Baymeadows. All and all a good visit.
As for Bella I'm trying to figure is she's real. Anyway knows?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/050212901249
-
01-10-20 10:25 #12006Senior Member

Posts: 341Not worth it
I stopped with the high price women of EROS. Savu was a limp noodle, didn't seem like she enjoyed what she was doing. Brenda Boobies down in Orlando has her shit together, her pricing structure takes up almost 2 pages and says she is GFE but far from it, more fetish and dominatrix if you're into that. But total pro, shower, heated towel, toothbrushes, and toiletries provided. She has a lot of rules, about 3 pages worth.
Originally Posted by LoveDaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 10:23 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 2131Its Mary Jane and them pics are old.
Originally Posted by Lothario69
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 08:53 #12004Regular Member

Posts: 12This post now says 155 165 1155, as far as the forum readers are concerned, FYI.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 08:47 #12003Regular Member

Posts: 12Stay away.
Definitely looks like Mary Jane, she left her purse in my room when she went to leave, brought it down to her and she started yelling and screaming that I stole. 2 out of it. I had roommates, and she woke one of them up, my friend s&w had to convince her to leave. I'm no thief. That alone is enough to stay away, but she is a horrible lay on top of it.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 08:42 #12002Senior Member

Posts: 176Good word
Keep your friends close and your car keys closer.
Originally Posted by Lothario69
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 08:22 #12001Senior Member

Posts: 394Best of all time
Picked up this one in Hooterville. She did unspeakable things to me.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/10/90...98739171a7.png
-
01-10-20 07:50 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 65Butterfly Jenn
Any recent news on Jenn? Just the time I'm reminded of who she is by my fellow mongers she doesn't post for a week. She had been posting just before dawn which is perfect for me. Just wondering if anyone has been seeing her even though she hasn't posted. I've yet to see her so not wanting to just reach out. Especially not at 4:30 am. These gals can be fickle about such things. LOL.
-
01-10-20 07:13 #11999Senior Member

Posts: 85She looks high as fuck in the pics so that makes sense.
Originally Posted by Lothario69
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 04:26 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 27Looking for a sub
Hey fellow mongers looking for a provider who is willing to be dominated by hair pulling and jack hammering. Would love to share once I dream.
-
01-10-20 04:00 #11997Senior Member

Posts: 108I'm not certain but that looks like a girl that used to go by Mary Jane. If memory serves me correctly she stole a car at one point. If you search it will probably come up. I'm not sure its her but looks like her. Be careful.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 03:35 #11996Regular Member

Posts: 14Fake pics. Got her to send me some real ones. Not bad looking but nowhere near the bombshell in the post.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 00:51 #11995Senior Member

Posts: 71Sexy Slim?
Oh please tell me this one is real! Anyone have any clues, search turned up not a thing on her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/976783823370
-
01-10-20 00:40 #11994Senior Member

Posts: 108Its been a few years but Eros Jessica looks every bit as good as her photos. That being said she had a bad attitude, and was about as endearing as a rabid badger. I ended up cancelling and calling a regular. IMHO a little gregarioushess goes a long way, a bad vibe can ruin the entire experience. But as they say YMMV and I've been out of the game for nearly two years now, a lot could have changed but I wouldn't anticipate a courtesan experience.
Originally Posted by LoveDaPuss
[View Original Post]
Q.
-
01-09-20 16:50 #11993Senior Member

Posts: 1107Khloe / Kaliah / whatever
224 ads in Ft Lauderdale, 9 in Chicago, more in San Diego, LA, Denver, etc. 5 different numbers that I found, at least 3 names. Didn't bother digging beyond that.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
Could be legit, but if I were a betting man, I'd put my money elsewhere.
Here's a clickable version of that link to a few pictures of a definitely very attractive young lady:
http://adultsearch.com/florida/jacks...scorts/1750751











Reply With Quote




