Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 7068
-
01-10-20 01:25 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 244My concerns were overblown. Visited her tonight and she is legit. Heavier than pics show and has some sort of leg injury, 2 two small dogs in room & the older one kept wheezing. 120 hhr. 2 pops. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/42569617/
-
01-10-20 01:04 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 394I once text an escort who gave her menu and what she did, I saw it as a red flag so I didn't follow through with it for a while. But her pictures were just way too tempting and I finally gave in. She was legit of course. But I did not like how open she was. I forgot to mention it to her when I got there, but Next time I'll let her know to cool it down haha. Anyway, it's hard to tell if the one your texting is legit or not. That's why you post here and see if a fellow monger has had any xp with her. I would of asked in my situation but I didn't know this site existed at the time.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 23:38 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 130Straw Poll: Outcall or no?
Curious, how many of you would feel comfortable with having this girl https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Alayalove over to your apartment for an outcall? Presuming interest and that you lived alone. I know the whole issue of outcalls to your home has been discussed here previously. I just wanted to get a sense of where my instincts lie on this kind of call, compared to the rest of the community. She has the nine reviews on PD, the voracity of which has been debated here. She also has a social media presence that isn't too difficult to find. I'd guess that she's real. I'd also guess that she is genuinely pretty young, which gives me pause, when it comes to discretion and trustworthy-ness. My concerns are safety and avoiding unnecessary weird shit. I've had numerous girls over to the same place over the years and, knock on wood, never had any issues. Any opinions will be appreciated.
-
01-09-20 23:31 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 244Texting protocol
I texted a provider and she gave me a menu of what she does and doesn't do. Isn't this a no no to discuss especially via text. Its all coded monger language but still.
-
01-09-20 22:17 #1919Regular Member

Posts: 11Samantha. Sexy Sam
Yes she's still working and she's still a sweetheart. I've only seen her for FBSM+ and I get the sense she may have more FS clients who are very regular so she doesn't advertise too much. I've seen her 5-10 times over the years and I always enjoy my time with her.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 19:17 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 479Maybe off topic, but her pics made me think of this scene in an old movie.
Originally Posted by Woody68
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRxusGgwVt0
-
01-09-20 15:00 #1917Banned Member

Posts: 91Any info on a'lize
Looks really good in reviews. Was hoping for someone here to confirm. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...047/6193338290.
-
01-09-20 13:59 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 551Also try to keep it to one question. I have found not only with women but with people in general, their brains can only process one question at a time. You know that friend you have where you can ask 3 important questions in a text and he only answers one of them and it ends up being a 6 message thread instead of simple question / answer? That's usually the case here. No idea why, you can ask me 8 questions and I'll reply with an itemized 8 answers. Anyway. Point is, I usually want to know if they are available at a certain window, what the rate is and general location of the Incall. But as I said that's too much for most people's brains so just stick to the availability and go from there. "Hello Tiffany, are you available sometime today around 2 pm for 30 min? Also I have seen you before, thanks. ".
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 19:07 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 244Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Rualone
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 17:11 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 394What I would say is "hello (her name) I'm a (describe your ethnicity, age and maybe a bit about you and very little about you LOL), are you available in (whatever time you want to schedule) when I ask for the price (if they don't already have it on their profile) I usually tell them I'd like to spend some time with them and ask how much.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 14:59 #1913Regular Member

Posts: 8Simple
These are all great / helpful answers I've used a couple of those lines as well but I usually will keep it simple and say "Hi (name), are you available today / tonight?" And I haven't had any problems. Thanks to everyone who pitched in.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 13:51 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 529Hi "provider name".
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
I saw your ad on "xyz" - sometimes I don't even say this!
Are you available tomorrow around 4 pm for an hour? Let me know.
Thanks.
Lion1.
If her ad is unclear I might ask what part of town they are in.
Unless you're a total social misfit in what you are texting, don't take no response as anything more than standard for many providers. They get so many inquiries that they don't even bother to say no, sorry, etc. Until you become a regular. They also have little time / patience for a lot of back and forth on schedule so they prefer you make the first specific request. Most lower end providers seem to prefer same-day scheduling. They posted an ad, they have an incall, they're awake and sober, so time to make money. Don't ask for more pictures or if her pics are real or if she has reviews until she has made contact with you.
-
01-08-20 13:35 #1911Senior Member

Posts: 2464Not rocket surgery
"Hey! I saw your ad and would like to set a time that we can get together. " Or something like that. If I need a price, I ask, "What kind of donation do you request for a half hour of your time?" Or something like that.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
If she needs more she will ask.
It is a business transaction. Not an audition. No bullshit. She wants money and I want to fuck.
C3.
-
01-08-20 13:23 #1910Senior Member

Posts: 551Sometimes I'll say "By the way, I have seen you before. " Just in case they are iffy about new people. They don't know the difference so it doesn't matter a damn if you haven't seen them. Just say it was a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 12:39 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 53I just ask if she's available. That or pay lip service by asking, hey Ms. (Girl name), are you available? That way it's not too forward.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




