rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35067

    Farewell

    I've come to the conclusion that I am getting too old for this game and am going to hang up my spurs.

    My farewell trip was to Adore where I saw the lovely Eva. She is an absolute delight -- fun, caring, and kind. Her massage skills may not be the best, but she tries to please and in my case succeeds very nicely. She will also lie down with you and cuddle, which I find charming. YMMV but she hits all of my buttons without being dramatic or pretending that you are the best thing to ever happen to her. She is warm and honest and I left both happy and sad that I won't be seeing her again.

    You guys take care and be both smart and safe.

  2. #35066

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    Any info on sunflower in cumming? (on 141).
    One nice visit there. I would go back.

  3. #35065

    Sunflower in cumming

    Any info on sunflower in cumming? (on 141).

  4. #35064
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    ....After, she dressed me like a Kamp. I do not recall that ever happening at a Camp before. ...
    Happy Hunting!

    SGT Lurker.
    That's cute. But somebody told me they do that to check and make sure there was no spy camera attached to clothing and used to record the session.

  5. #35063

    Tina at Healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    GPS. Invented by the infamous Tina. Anyone remember her? You'd have to take out a second mortgage to get FS with her. Started out at Massage Angel on Hamilton Rd, then went to Sunlight on Habersham, then owned Healthy Massage on Cumberland Pkwy. It's been years since I've heard from her. I'm sure she's living real large now.
    I never saw Tina but use to see April at Healthy. A fine beautiful lady with major skills. Then they were shut down.

  6. #35062

    Lan

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub69  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the establishment?
    It's the title of his post, reviews can be found on the site that has a banner ad on this site.

  7. #35061
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Motherfucker sounds Golden.
    It's not LOL.

    Well now.

  8. #35060

    Lan

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotBiggie  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream yesterday that I went to this place after a workout to help relax. Went in not expecting anything because I was honestly just looking for a massage, and they had decent reviews on google. Massage was pretty good, caught myself falling asleep a few times. Just a few minutes in and I suspected that there could be more or it was a place that teases but nothing else. Fast forward to the last 15 minutes of the hour and the massage is now solely focused around the upper inner thighs, then she grabs and goes at it. Caught me off guard. Don't know the name of this nice lady, but she was older. .6 for the hour.

    Posting this because I couldn't find any information searching through here about this particular spot.
    Lan has always been legit I stopped in a couple of times when they first opened with sub par massage and the 1970's wood panels were a blast from the past. Also new spot in the new Magnum Plaza same side as Lan but going towards Walmart is legit for now. New lay out with a decent massage but no hint of extras as of now.

  9. #35059

    It was the heading, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub69  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the establishment?
    Young's on 92.

    I got lucky there a few times. I was there about 3 months ago and it was just a massage which is okay with me. I probably will check out this weekend.

  10. #35058
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    GPS. Invented by the infamous Tina. Anyone remember her? You'd have to take out a second mortgage to get FS with her. Started out at Massage Angel on Hamilton Rd, then went to Sunlight on Habersham, then owned Healthy Massage on Cumberland Pkwy. It's been years since I've heard from her. I'm sure she's living real large now.
    Never saw what y'all saw in her. But yeah she living large. Husband sells happy stuff and bank rolls and she owns several stores. Although she sold some. Or closed them. Never was my cup of tea.

    Well now.

  11. #35057
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Started out at Massage Angel on Hamilton Rd, then went to Sunlight on Habersham, then owned Healthy Massage on Cumberland Pkwy.
    Motherfucker sounds Golden.

  12. #35056
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    GPS. Invented by the infamous Tina. Anyone remember her? You'd have to take out a second mortgage to get FS with her. Started out at Massage Angel on Hamilton Rd, then went to Sunlight on Habersham, then owned Healthy Massage on Cumberland Pkwy. It's been years since I've heard from her. I'm sure she's living real large now.
    Guess she needs a pussy blast, NL style.

  13. #35055
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub69  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the establishment?
    In the title. Lan.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub69  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the establishment?
    Stockbridge. Eagles landing pkwy.

  14. #35054
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    After, she dressed me like a Kamp. I do not recall that ever happening at a Camp before. I may return, but only if in the area and may have less cash in that pocket.

    Happy Hunting!

    SGT Lurker.
    That's cute, but somebody told me they do that to make sure there was no spy camera hidden somewhere in the clothes that was used to record the session.

  15. #35053

    Originator of GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Golden Pussy Syndrome. Quite common out there and not just among sex workers either.
    GPS. Invented by the infamous Tina. Anyone remember her? You'd have to take out a second mortgage to get FS with her. Started out at Massage Angel on Hamilton Rd, then went to Sunlight on Habersham, then owned Healthy Massage on Cumberland Pkwy. It's been years since I've heard from her. I'm sure she's living real large now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape