Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,016 to 18,030 of 40006
-
01-13-20 17:48 #21991Senior Member

Posts: 65Same
She ghosted me too. I had scheduled an appointment with her on Thursday. Once I got her Incall location she told me to call her for the room number. Never answered or replied to my texts when I got there.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 13:17 #21990Senior Member

Posts: 626That is true. But she is still good looking especially her breast. But no ass. Flat as a board. And granny take their time.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 09:44 #21989Senior Member

Posts: 1631Had an appointment this morning, she ghosted me. Thumbs down.
Originally Posted by Citybird
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 12:29 #21988Senior Member

Posts: 1573Debbie
She is about 62 or 63 yo. , therefore I'd assume that her titles are not natural, but vintage. There are many unattractive grannies all around Chicago and majorly of them are staying in business because they can produce decent quality massage.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 01:28 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 206Clm
Haven't dreamt with CLM yet however the rates are steep compared to what's out there Massage with potential HE is 1. 5 hhr FS 3. 0. There is better to be had in my honest opinion.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 08:55 #21986Senior Member

Posts: 958Made it to Ruby and had a visit with Tina. Was an extra 10 for the TS which I always get, and was able to get a full hour with what I was looking for. I'd recommend not paying the extra to drop everything as Tina is probably in her late 40's and it shows at that point. Will be back hoping to visit with YoYo next time.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
01-11-20 06:13 #21985Senior Member

Posts: 127Forest Park Latinas
Does anyone know what happened to the Latinas in Forest Park (Versace)? I had fun times there but now it's radio silence.
Thanks,
LN.
-
01-10-20 19:51 #21984Senior Member

Posts: 3907 Dates
Tried 7 dates massage. It's a little south of Chinatown. Two girls, one cute, one very ugly. Cute girl, nice massage, nice L1. Didn't end up with the non-cute one. It's been a week so unfortunately, forgot her name already.
-
01-10-20 12:39 #21983Senior Member

Posts: 561Clm
https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/
Originally Posted by SteelWorker84
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 10:25 #21982Senior Member

Posts: 69Haha I didn't know she was young. I assumed she was older because of all the tattoos in her picture.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 08:25 #21981Senior Member

Posts: 1354Anna at CLM is younger and does a nice FS performance.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 06:43 #21980Regular Member

Posts: 23Clm?
Guys. What does clm stand for. I've been reading the forum but couldn't find it myself.
-
01-10-20 00:44 #21979Senior Member

Posts: 1445If Jenny is too old for you, Chris Hansen might want to have a chat with you.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 22:09 #21978Senior Member

Posts: 1605Not a good date at 7 Dates
Looked for reviews or info on this place before I went and I didn't find anything. So I decided to TOFTT. 7 Dates is around 3300 S Ashland on the West side of the street. I used to go there manny many years ago when it was run by a woman that I knew. That was several name changes ago.
Anyway, this little 40 something woman came running from behind the screen and let me in. Not very good with the English. I asked if she was the only one as I thought she was the mamasan. She said yes, then when I went to leave, she ran and got another woman. Both of them had at least three layers of clothes on so I knew that nothing was going to happen. But I decided WTH, and thought I would get a half hour with the younger woman. Went in to change and the older woman opened the door while I was still changing. She quickly closed the door and said something that amounted to "on table! On table! Cover up!
Her English consisted of " I went to Massage School" and "I have license". "You ok?
All in all I would give her massage a 7. 5. She really worked to get the kinks out of my back and shoulders. Worked my legs as well. She did seem to know what she was doing and I appreciated and needed that. I didn't try and she really didn't offer. Although at the end she kind of had this quizzical look on her face and was saying "Finish? Finish?" She even went over time in the massage. I was on the table a good 35-40 minutes and in the place for more than 45. But no extras.
-
01-09-20 17:30 #21977Regular Member

Posts: 18Victoria CLM
Recently got to dream with Victoria at CLM. She's kind, clean, and attractive. Would definitely recommend if you haven't already.










Reply With Quote






