Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 13317
-
01-12-20 10:12 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 46Ella
Another great visit last week. She looks great and performs above par unlike most of the people on STG. If it wasnt for her I would give this shit up a while ago. Too many games of phone tag that end with blueballs and nothing more but not with Ella. Set up is the standard text and bang. I've seen her a few times so she responds and things move along easily. Honestly I like the girl. She has a nice personality and I'd great in the sack.
-
01-11-20 21:39 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 450Crickets
I texted earlier, but no response as of yet.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 20:53 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 47Wait, whaaaa!
I'm in!! Nothing like having warm feet while plowing a woman doggy style!! Good for her hands and knees too!
Originally Posted by John0875
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 15:01 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 116Kimberly
Recently had a nice visit with this hot YOUNG lady with VERY nice bolt on's. Nice town house apartment in Simpsonville. Good neighborhood. She is the girl from the pics. Gorgeous as hell. Introductions and a little small talk. CBJ was excellent. Made me forget all about the cover being on. Deep and aggressive. Got into it, made good eye contact and dirty talk during the event. FS was also covered. She was very accommodating. Doggy was a sight to behold. Got a hair flip and look back, grabbing my shirt, pulling me into her and telling me to fuck it hard daddy. Was a fun experience with her. Total was $. 40 and well worth it. I do recommend her and I will repeat.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...f/644578264709
-
01-11-20 10:51 #3548Regular Member

Posts: 17MJ with link
Forgot the link for my review:
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...b/224228055797
Kilgor.
-
01-11-20 10:47 #3547Regular Member

Posts: 17Mj
Had the opportunity to meet with MJ for the fist time last month.
Communication was smooth and simple via text at fist. Does require some verification as far a picture goes. After we got that process complete it was your typical 2 call system. Meeting was a private location and activities were on air mattress on the floor. (FWIW she did say incall would improve and new ad indicates new incall).
She has a wonderful body and is pretty to boot. Wonderful legs and ass but her breasts are just wonderful. All activities were covered and all the services listed in her ad were available.
Overall experience was good especially compared to the current talent pool in the market.
I would repeat.
Any question, please let me know.
Stay safe.
Kilgor.
-
01-10-20 08:39 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 244[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
01-10-20 06:57 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 367BuldogBB,
Originally Posted by BuldogBB
[View Original Post]
It is customary to post a review before requesting information from the forum.
Jeff.
-
01-10-20 06:44 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 37Maybe so but who can pass up heated granite floors?
Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 05:53 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 106Image
The image that you posted was from where you edit your own STG ads. I've never seen a worse example of a provider giving a phony review.
Originally Posted by CeoinTell
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 17:41 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 85Sweet peach
Any word one this one before I give my review?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/889825460999
-
01-09-20 17:24 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 85Word on this one?
Wondering what anyone thought of her before I give my experience?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/889825460999
-
01-09-20 15:19 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 53Raven
I saw a Raven a few months back and she was very nice. She does BBBJ with no CIM. Her tits were firm. She changes cities and numbers frequently and drops her ads when she's done. Don't know where she went. I'm assuming we are talking about the same Raven that used to wear wigs in her ads.
Originally Posted by MeatRocket
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 15:12 #3539BuldogBBGuest
Cute spinner Any reports
Anyone have any thing on this one.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/076492981261
-
01-09-20 10:52 #3538Shill for some hooker

Posts: 1Hmmm
I just met her yesterday and I have to completely disagree with you. She was easily the sexiest (personality and looks) woman that I have met on stg. And I have seen quite a few women. Maybe it's just my poor luck because I try to be particular when it comes to finding someone to have fun with. We were texting for a couple days and her prices were not very high compared to the experience she gave me. She had an amazing apartment with heated granite floors and she explained how she is starting her own business. We had an amazing time just conversing about all kinds of topics. She can hold an intelligent conversation that is for sure. Then we got to talking about sex and I kissed her and that was it. She was VERY clean, I mean she literally smelt like peaches down under and tasted even better. Maybe you just caught her on a bad day or something. I will admit though, when I got there I was expecting someone else to come out or whomever was paying for everything to break up the party or her to say that her boyfriend because she would check her phone quite a bit. I thought it was a little rude. And she explained that she has to answer a lot of possible clients questions a small percentage of guys will actually come through. But other than that I don't understand what you mean man she definitely doesn't belong with the other girls. She even let me stay past my time. She explained that she has all kinds of Health problems. She was very flexible and was a flat chested. Belly damage was not bad AT ALL considering she told me she had 4 children! I don't know man.
Originally Posted by JimboA
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





