Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 24715
-
01-09-20 14:40 #14440Regular Member

Posts: 4St Louis An Angels Touch
I know these have been more than likely reviewed, but I'm interested to know if they have a solid reputation in general. Any info would be great. Are they all good providers? Anybody spent time with Jessica?
-
01-09-20 14:33 #14439

Posts: 211Enthusiastic Second
Ever since A77 posted this review I have been thinking about seeing this duo. I have seen and positively reviewed Ember in the past, and now I can add to that by offering my highest recommendations for her and Rhianne as a duo, as well. I have had mixed experiences seeing two girls at the same time in the past, sometimes it just feels like there's a third wheel if the chemistry isn't right between all three people. I mentioned that to Ember last time I saw her, and she told me that it would not be a problem because her and Reanne are really into each other and enjoy teaming up. Today I found out that Ember was telling the truth, which I never really doubted anyway because she is 100% professional and cares about her clients. Anyway they provided one of the best experiences I've had in a long time. It was seriously amazing, and I will definitely repeat. Not going to go into details here, but I am happy to share with senior members through private messaging. Have fun and be safe!
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 13:59 #14438

Posts: 211Different strokes for different folks: ha ha double entendre intended.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 11:54 #14437Regular Member

Posts: 7Just a massage
I've been there several times over the years and have never gotten any more than a good massage.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 11:27 #14436Regular Member

Posts: 1I also had set up a appointment day before time was set. We agreed for a 10 am visit. She told me to verify next day. I said I would confirm around 900 am. I was in the process of sending text to her at 905 am and she texted me that I didn't confirm and that I had been blocked and never contact her again. Good luck.
Originally Posted by QuiGon
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 08:25 #14435Regular Member

Posts: 23New girl at Kimjoe
I am not in town much and try to stop to see Lee at Kimjoe. I was there recently, and there was a new young woman there who looked enough like Lee that I wondered if she's her daughter. Lee offered to have her do the massage, but I was hesitant to take one for the team since I so rarely get to stop in. Has anyone gotten a massage from the younger woman at Kimjoe who might be willing to share the experience?
-
01-09-20 08:16 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 31Looks like KAE is back
She use to be solo then went to body works. She posted Wednesday on rubrating. Her post is the one with her face blurred out Going to check her out soon and report.
-
01-08-20 23:25 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 28Carley
Any info for Carley, I have an appointment tomorrow. She is new with angels, not on their website yet.
-
01-08-20 23:09 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 28Sensual vixen
I had an appointment with her last week. She cancelled on me 20 minutes prior to the appointment, while I was on my way. I was bummed out. I tried a few times to connect before with no contact. Let me know details if someone actually connects.
Originally Posted by LongballLarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 18:40 #14431Regular Member

Posts: 17Well that stings a little, but I would not have known better unless I spoke up. I appreciate the advice and I will know for next time.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 13:28 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 50Asian Megan
Can anyone PM me some details about what to expect and bring with Megan? I've heard great things and just want to confirm. Also, Abbey James has increased her rates to $100. She's always been friendly to me, but YMMV.
-
01-08-20 13:25 #14429Regular Member

Posts: 23Where is Kim Lee located? PM if you prefer. I didn't recognize the name so I thought I'd ask. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DgFitter
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 12:48 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 240Agreed.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
MAssage with HE is 100 tops.
-
01-07-20 22:52 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 884You know there are plenty of girls out there that do FS for 200, there is no need to pay that much for just a HJ. That's how girls get GPS.
Originally Posted by Eddy231
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 22:24 #14426Senior Member

Posts: 120Sunrise Massage and Spa on Olive
If anyone has any intel on Sunrise in Olivette, please reply to this or PM me. Thanks and Happy New Year.











Reply With Quote




