Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Submit Review
Page 543 of 708 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 10619
Beauty Awaits
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2489

    Alana Kay nope

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    Nope but she's hot and her BBBJ is no laughing matter. Didn't mind the condom one bit.

  2. #2488

    Bree6599

    She visits Portland about once a year or so for a few days. She will. Very nicely!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?340256-Bree6599

    She's in Sacramento or the Bay Area mostly I think.

  3. #2487

  4. #2486

  5. #2485

    Megan xoxo?


  6. #2484

    Carmen Lexus. Check

    I haven't but she offered it to me once for upcharge.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?375045-Carmen-Lexus

  7. #2483

  8. #2482

  9. #2481

    Jazzminlove. Yes

    If you become a regular she will consider it. YMMV. She's great too!

  10. #2480

    Smiles. Yes

    Sorry I don't have a link. She lives off Burnside and around 20th. Confirmed. And she's great! It's always YMMV of course.

  11. #2479

    Tammy 2 Times & Miss Britney The One And Only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Tamny2 Times lately? She still belong in this thread? Upcharge?
    I want to know about her too. And MissBritneyTheOneAndOnly (both are in Tigard. Usually).

  12. #2478

    SmokinHotMILF?

    She so looks like she belongs on this list: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-SmokinHotMILF.

    Anyone know?

  13. #2477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaviJava  [View Original Post]
    Glad I wasn't drinking while reading or I'm sure I'd have spit all over the screen. I thought some of my reports had a fucking snarky side to them.
    Lmfao at It made her eyes go round.

  14. #2476

    Anyone?

    Anyone have any Intel on this one:

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...a/284435669478

    She stated in a text that she is open to BB.

  15. #2475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaviJava  [View Original Post]
    Glad I wasn't drinking while reading or I'm sure I'd have spit all over the screen. I thought some of my reports had a fucking snarky side to them.
    That shit was funny! Gross but funny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape