Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 930 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    This report is a little overdue, and well deserved.

    Saw jennifer (sincitytouchin) last week.

    This was overall one of the best experiences I've ever had in the hobby.

    Body was a 10/10 (I prefer the MILF type, she was perfect. Built like lisa ann with blond hair and better tits!

    I knew ahead of time this was not a "escort" date, but it really went like one, so I'm putting the review here. I might drop one in the massage reports as well. But she is an independent provider.

    Met her at her condo in sumerlin. Setting it up was easy. She was really pleasant to talk via text and phone.

    Place is super clean and not cluttered, smells great, high end place. I felt no issues going to see her.

    She was dressed in a kimono of sorts, and it really showed off her body. Her tits were just unreal and you could see.

    She offered me a shower, I accepted, and came out to find a cold water and offer of a beer or drink.

    We chatted for a while, she took donation without counting, and led me to a room, with candles and a table. She helped me undress and was very sensual, she dropepd the robe as well and god DAMN what a rack!

    She gave a really great slow and sensual massage for a bit then the flip came. This girl HAS to of had a dick in her previous life. Becasue that's about the only way I can imagine her knowing how to treat one so well. She took the term edging to a level I never understood.

    She kept those glorious tits in my face the entire time. Or all over me.

    I exploded in a way I didn't know possible.

    Gents. Seriously. SEE THIS WOMAN.

    It was hands down the best $300 I have ever spent, EVER. And will do it every time I'm in town. She offers a 150 session and 300. Take the 300. I got a few bucks off because I mentioned her ad on afterdarkads I guess that website now gives them some kickback if you mention the ad was there or something.

    No doubt my best experience in the hobby ever.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...838&cityid=191
    Not my cup of tea, especially at that price point. I've never got off from a HJ and massage alone, she'd be working for hours to get me to pop. I get you though, we all have our preferences. I'm about overall looks, that's the most important to me, some guys are all about service and will hook up with a toothless SW if she gives a great BBBJ and full GFE. I'd rather hove a super hot non GFE provider. But to each his own, one man's trash is another man's treasure!

  2. #5734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    Its so much more than that. I get it. It sounds like a rip off.

    I would hands down take what she did to me over the best pussy or BJ I've ever had in my life. I am dead serious.

    I'd pay more if she asked for it now knowing what I know.
    Yeah I don't mean to rain on your parade but 300 for a HJ from a close to 50 yo curvy MILF is a lot to ask. Not sure if anyone else would pay more than that price either. Going to take a big pass. But hey glad you had a good time. So many better for much less tho.

  3. #5733
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/asley-esc...s-vegas-475260

    I've been seeing her ad for a while on them. Her rates are insanely cheap. She has some reviews but I can't read them. Has anyone see this provider? Thanks.
    I guarantee no one's seen her, and you shouldn't attempt to. First of all, that given description is so unbelievably bad that it has to be something Google Translate fucked up. Second, there's no given phone number, only an email address. Third, those rates are way too cheap to be reasonably real. Hard to Google image search with watermarked pictures, but the other evidence is clear indication to disregard it as fake.

  4. #5732

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/42530108/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/42492460/

    If you look at the description in the ad it's almost word for word. Is the same provider? Maybe with a new hairstyle? Any information would be great.
    Most likely someone just copy and pasted someone else's wording, instead of coming up with their own.

    Dark haired pics are from a known and reviewed provider (aurora). Blonde pics are from an unknown provider or at least not reviewed on here.



    also basic piece of advice for newbies on here, google image search is your friend.

  5. #5731

    Tomayto Tomahto, but.

    One ad is using real pics and the other ad is using not so real pics.

    If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/42530108/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/42492460/

    If you look at the description in the ad it's almost word for word. Is the same provider? Maybe with a new hairstyle? Any information would be great.

  6. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702;4608038[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/42530108/[/URL]

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/42492460/

    If you look at the description in the ad it's almost word for word. Is the same provider? Maybe with a new hairstyle? Any information would be great.
    I've never seen either of them, but I think it's clearly not the same provider. Not even close. The similarity in the ads makes me think they are being written by the same person, so maybe an agency?

  7. #5729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedOff123  [View Original Post]
    Matched with her on Tinder. Looks like the picture. She says she also strips at the club. Said she takes money up front. Since she basically stripped down, I didn't see a big problem. Gave her $200 and then she says it's just for a CBJ. Was badly done on top of that, so she did it for 5 minutes and stops and ask for more money to go FS. I wouldn't do it with her BJ being so shitty. Maybe she would be fun if you're willing to overpay. Personally, I could get better service trying to ask real girls out that are decent looking. She's not super hot but she is in very good shape. YMMV.

    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett-...ke-city-613389#erotic.
    Dude, post of review on that site, don't let the next dude get scammed.

  8. #5728

    Anyone?

    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/asley-esc...s-vegas-475260

    I've been seeing her ad for a while on them. Her rates are insanely cheap. She has some reviews but I can't read them. Has anyone see this provider? Thanks.

  9. #5727

    Is this the same provider

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/42530108/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/42492460/

    If you look at the description in the ad it's almost word for word. Is the same provider? Maybe with a new hairstyle? Any information would be great.

  10. #5726

    Scarlett Rose, don't do it

    Matched with her on Tinder. Looks like the picture. She says she also strips at the club. Said she takes money up front. Since she basically stripped down, I didn't see a big problem. Gave her $200 and then she says it's just for a CBJ. Was badly done on top of that, so she did it for 5 minutes and stops and ask for more money to go FS. I wouldn't do it with her BJ being so shitty. Maybe she would be fun if you're willing to overpay. Personally, I could get better service trying to ask real girls out that are decent looking. She's not super hot but she is in very good shape. YMMV.

    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett-...ke-city-613389#erotic.

  11. #5725
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Wow 300 for a HJ? WTF? Where do I sign up for that.
    Its so much more than that. I get it. It sounds like a rip off.

    I would hands down take what she did to me over the best pussy or BJ I've ever had in my life. I am dead serious.

    I'd pay more if she asked for it now knowing what I know.

  12. #5724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    This report is a little overdue, and well deserved.

    Saw jennifer (sincitytouchin) last week.

    This was overall one of the best experiences I've ever had in the hobby.

    Body was a 10/10 (I prefer the MILF type, she was perfect. Built like lisa ann with blond hair and better tits!

    I knew ahead of time this was not a "escort" date, but it really went like one, so I'm putting the review here. I might drop one in the massage reports as well. But she is an independent provider.

    Met her at her condo in sumerlin. Setting it up was easy. She was really pleasant to talk via text and phone.

    Place is super clean and not cluttered, smells great, high end place. I felt no issues going to see her.

    She was dressed in a kimono of sorts, and it really showed off her body. Her tits were just unreal and you could see.

    She offered me a shower, I accepted, and came out to find a cold water and offer of a beer or drink.

    We chatted for a while, she took donation without counting, and led me to a room, with candles and a table. She helped me undress and was very sensual, she dropepd the robe as well and god DAMN what a rack!

    She gave a really great slow and sensual massage for a bit then the flip came. This girl HAS to of had a dick in her previous life. Becasue that's about the only way I can imagine her knowing how to treat one so well. She took the term edging to a level I never understood.

    She kept those glorious tits in my face the entire time. Or all over me.

    I exploded in a way I didn't know possible.

    Gents. Seriously. SEE THIS WOMAN.

    It was hands down the best $300 I have ever spent, EVER. And will do it every time I'm in town. She offers a 150 session and 300. Take the 300. I got a few bucks off because I mentioned her ad on afterdarkads I guess that website now gives them some kickback if you mention the ad was there or something.

    No doubt my best experience in the hobby ever.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...838&cityid=191
    Wow 300 for a HJ? WTF? Where do I sign up for that.

  13. #5723

    Sounds good if you're into massages

    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    This report is a little overdue, and well deserved.

    Saw jennifer (sincitytouchin) last week.

    This was overall one of the best experiences I've ever had in the hobby.

    Body was a 10/10 (I prefer the MILF type, she was perfect. Built like lisa ann with blond hair and better tits!

    I knew ahead of time this was not a "escort" date, but it really went like one, so I'm putting the review here. I might drop one in the massage reports as well. But she is an independent provider.

    Met her at her condo in sumerlin. Setting it up was easy. She was really pleasant to talk via text and phone.

    Place is super clean and not cluttered, smells great, high end place. I felt no issues going to see her.

    She was dressed in a kimono of sorts, and it really showed off her body. Her tits were just unreal and you could see.
    Me, I need to get my freak on, not into some rub and tug.

  14. #5722

    Jennifer

    $$$ for a FBSM and HJ is above my budget. Although last time I saw one of the SW incall FBSM they got me for $$ Well I was a rookie then. She does look good, maybe for FS price will be ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    This report is a little overdue, and well deserved.

    Saw jennifer (sincitytouchin) last week.

    This was overall one of the best experiences I've ever had in the hobby.

    Body was a 10/10 (I prefer the MILF type, she was perfect. Built like lisa ann with blond hair and better tits!

    I knew ahead of time this was not a "escort" date, but it really went like one, so I'm putting the review here. I might drop one in the massage reports as well. But she is an independent provider.

    Met her at her condo in sumerlin. Setting it up was easy. She was really pleasant to talk via text and phone.

    Place is super clean and not cluttered, smells great, high end place. I felt no issues going to see her.

    She was dressed in a kimono of sorts, and it really showed off her body. Her tits were just unreal and you could see.

    She offered me a shower, I accepted, and came out to find a cold water and offer of a beer or drink.

  15. #5721
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Forgot pic

    Sincity touching from ADA pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 921fbd7024a95dd86c2430829c4f58f877a355cc-1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape