Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11083
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHall  [View Original Post]
    I'll combine my last 3 visits into one report.

    First, I attempted to contact Soft Touch because I was intrigued by Bella's pics on RR:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038

    Apparently, they're not open weekends, as the phone went to a mailbox. I found the address in Kearny Mesa near Societe brewing, but they didn't post the office room number. Getting frustrated, I decided to take the drive to Flanders instead.

    First time at Flanders, I got an attractive provider in her 30's with nice enhanced C cups. Sorry, forgot her name. I paid for 60 for the hour and 140 up front. She left the room only to return a couple minutes later demanding 20 more, so I forked it over. I didn't care for that. She did a decent massage, working on a couple tight spots. Incidentally, I like when they pop the zits on my back. Just sayin'. After admiring Little Mikey's size, she started with BBBJ. Little Mikey almost blew his top, but I kept him in check. Then she put on the hat. We initially tried CG position, but because of Little Mikey's size, that wasn't working for her, so I switched to mish with her on the table and me standing. Even so, I had to take it easy on her. I can never finish in the jimmy, so she finished me off with a good HJ. After cleaning me up, she said she told the other providers about Little Mikey's size. Great, another place which is going to charge me a premium for FS if they offer it at all.

    The next week I decided to give Soft Touch another try, this time during the week. I got ahold of someone but she said Bella wasn't working that day and didn't know when she would be. Crap. Well, I tried again later that week and Bella was indeed working. I scheduled a mid-afternoon appointment and they texted me the office room number. It's in a business park and the office is pretty clandestine, with a sign on the door saying something "media", no indication massage was going on in there. I thought I had the wrong place. But I knocked and Bella peek out from behind the door. She's a petite Latina, very hot. Very nice tits. That last pic of her on RR is new and it's accurate; she was wearing that same see-through top when she greeted me at the door. However, the pics have all her big, obnoxious tattoos obscured.

    She claimed she overbooked and offered me the choice of seeing other providers, but I declined, saying I specifically wanted her after seeing her pics on RR, so she agreed. I opted for the 1 hour nude session and paid 200 up front. She made the room very comfortable, giving me an additional sheet as it was cold that day. She did some nice body slides and allowed limited amount of touching and tit sucking, but no pussy play. None. Her massage was light touch and frankly not great. On the flip I had to laugh because she said, "You ever hurt anyone with that thing?" She finished me off with a lengthy, very good HJ with a little bit of Russian mixed in. No tip was requested nor offered afterward. Overall, for the price I would have liked more access, but it was still fun and she is very hot. I might repeat, but only if I see her. I forgot to ask if she previously worked at HH.

    Today I decided it's been a while since I visited East County Spa in my stomping grounds, so stopped by when I figured all the other mongers in the were watching playoff football. I was right, it was dead, with papasan asleep behind the counter. I woke him up and paid the 45 for an hour and he stamped my frequent member card which gets me the 11th massage free. They apparently only have 2 providers and I got the same one I had before, name is pronounced "eye-mee". She's in her 40's, not unattractive and not overweight, just older than I prefer. Nice body, very limited English. She did a decent soft massage (I requested medium). On the flip, she kept the sheet over Little Mikey, but remembering our previous session, I started to pat her butt and she pointed at Little Mikey and asked, "OK?" She gave the thumb-rubbing-forefinger sign for money up front, so I dove into my pants in the box and produced 40. She wanted more, and after a bit of haggling with her shushing me several times, I dropped 20 more. She let me pull her T-shirt up and bra down to suck on those nice full C cups and let me pull her pants down a bit to get access to her Bush. She had good HJ technique and I finished fairly quickly. She finished the hour by doing scalp massage and afterwards compared Little Mikey to her forearm (I like when they do that, too.) Got my water and left. As I exited, I saw the other provider sitting outside. She's nothing to look at; I got the better of the two.
    Man, I keep hearing 60 or less for an hr. I pay 60 for 30 min at green spa. I'm wondering big I'm getting ripped off. You think the mamasan will get butthurt if I haggle the price? I like green spa for the convenience and the times I've been there, the women weren't bad.

  2. #11082

    Soft Touch, Flanders, East County Spa

    I'll combine my last 3 visits into one report.

    First, I attempted to contact Soft Touch because I was intrigued by Bella's pics on RR:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038

    Apparently, they're not open weekends, as the phone went to a mailbox. I found the address in Kearny Mesa near Societe brewing, but they didn't post the office room number. Getting frustrated, I decided to take the drive to Flanders instead.

    First time at Flanders, I got an attractive provider in her 30's with nice enhanced C cups. Sorry, forgot her name. I paid for 60 for the hour and 140 up front. She left the room only to return a couple minutes later demanding 20 more, so I forked it over. I didn't care for that. She did a decent massage, working on a couple tight spots. Incidentally, I like when they pop the zits on my back. Just sayin'. After admiring Little Mikey's size, she started with BBBJ. Little Mikey almost blew his top, but I kept him in check. Then she put on the hat. We initially tried CG position, but because of Little Mikey's size, that wasn't working for her, so I switched to mish with her on the table and me standing. Even so, I had to take it easy on her. I can never finish in the jimmy, so she finished me off with a good HJ. After cleaning me up, she said she told the other providers about Little Mikey's size. Great, another place which is going to charge me a premium for FS if they offer it at all.

    The next week I decided to give Soft Touch another try, this time during the week. I got ahold of someone but she said Bella wasn't working that day and didn't know when she would be. Crap. Well, I tried again later that week and Bella was indeed working. I scheduled a mid-afternoon appointment and they texted me the office room number. It's in a business park and the office is pretty clandestine, with a sign on the door saying something "media", no indication massage was going on in there. I thought I had the wrong place. But I knocked and Bella peek out from behind the door. She's a petite Latina, very hot. Very nice tits. That last pic of her on RR is new and it's accurate; she was wearing that same see-through top when she greeted me at the door. However, the pics have all her big, obnoxious tattoos obscured.

    She claimed she overbooked and offered me the choice of seeing other providers, but I declined, saying I specifically wanted her after seeing her pics on RR, so she agreed. I opted for the 1 hour nude session and paid 200 up front. She made the room very comfortable, giving me an additional sheet as it was cold that day. She did some nice body slides and allowed limited amount of touching and tit sucking, but no pussy play. None. Her massage was light touch and frankly not great. On the flip I had to laugh because she said, "You ever hurt anyone with that thing?" She finished me off with a lengthy, very good HJ with a little bit of Russian mixed in. No tip was requested nor offered afterward. Overall, for the price I would have liked more access, but it was still fun and she is very hot. I might repeat, but only if I see her. I forgot to ask if she previously worked at HH.

    Today I decided it's been a while since I visited East County Spa in my stomping grounds, so stopped by when I figured all the other mongers in the were watching playoff football. I was right, it was dead, with papasan asleep behind the counter. I woke him up and paid the 45 for an hour and he stamped my frequent member card which gets me the 11th massage free. They apparently only have 2 providers and I got the same one I had before, name is pronounced "eye-mee". She's in her 40's, not unattractive and not overweight, just older than I prefer. Nice body, very limited English. She did a decent soft massage (I requested medium). On the flip, she kept the sheet over Little Mikey, but remembering our previous session, I started to pat her butt and she pointed at Little Mikey and asked, "OK?" She gave the thumb-rubbing-forefinger sign for money up front, so I dove into my pants in the box and produced 40. She wanted more, and after a bit of haggling with her shushing me several times, I dropped 20 more. She let me pull her T-shirt up and bra down to suck on those nice full C cups and let me pull her pants down a bit to get access to her Bush. She had good HJ technique and I finished fairly quickly. She finished the hour by doing scalp massage and afterwards compared Little Mikey to her forearm (I like when they do that, too.) Got my water and left. As I exited, I saw the other provider sitting outside. She's nothing to look at; I got the better of the two.

  3. #11081

    Convention Center Area

    Haven't been to San Diego for a couple of years. Any recommendations for AMPs in the Convention Center area or within walking distance?

  4. #11080

    PM sent

    I sent you a list.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardanFast  [View Original Post]
    I am hoping someone can give me some suggestions or advice. Next week, I will be back in San Diego for the first time in about 3 years. Last time I was there, I RTTF and had a fairly nice experience at Pine and reported about it. I am wondering if a repeat visit this time is still my best option.

  5. #11079

    Don't let the bastards win

    Go ahead and visit a massage parlor.

    Don't let Government change your life with fear and intimidation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering the same. I been sceptical to go because of these dumb ass laws.

  6. #11078
    At an established AMP (especially one I had visited before) I personally wouldn't worry that much about a sting.

    Unless there were non Asians there or suddenly the girls were new and look different and spoke very good English.

    Remember it's not a crime to go for a massage. It's not illegal to be inside a massage parlor.

    Unless you state that you're willing to pay for a specific amount of payment for a specific act, there's not a crime. You are just there for a relaxing therapeutic massage

    I think it's more difficult to prove that you're soliciting prostitution if you don't say anything. If you are worried use hand gestures (like four or five fingers what are you willing to tip) or a pumping gesture to indicate interest in extras but if you repeatedly visit a few of the same AMPs you would probably notice if something was different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Haha, yes that south Park clip was funny. I almost thought it was a joke. But I'm aware of those types of stings. The AMP stings is the ones I was worried about. I don't want to go in there and then get cought up when we both agree the pricing for the extras or something of that nature.

  7. #11077
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering the same. I been sceptical to go because of these dumb ass laws.
    If you visit well-established traditional AMPs I think your risk is nonexistent. The masseuses at these places will probably all have their massage licenses so I think LE will only do their yearly checks on them. If all the girls have their licenses there would be no basis for LE to say the girls are being forced to work so these well established AMPs are low risks. I visit AMPs once or twice per week and am not worried.

    I would be more cautious with AMPs that you know offers a wide menu. I'm sure many of the girls there do not have their massage licenses so I think the focus for LE will be more on them.

  8. #11076

    Visiting

    I am hoping someone can give me some suggestions or advice. Next week, I will be back in San Diego for the first time in about 3 years. Last time I was there, I RTTF and had a fairly nice experience at Pine and reported about it. I am wondering if a repeat visit this time is still my best option. Now, it seems like most of the really good providers may only be available through Humaniplex, and I am not familiar with it. The $25 does not bother me, but is this something I should pursue since I have only this one visit planned? Or, does anyone have better or other suggestions? My free time will be daytime only, if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for any suggestions / advice. I know this sort of crosses into other forums such as the escort section, so I will post it there, too.

  9. #11075
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    That South Park clip about sums it all up as far as Im concerned

    I remember years ago when they were actually street walkers on El Cajon Blvd, how they would set up the stings trying to catch "John's" approaching the under covers. It was quite a big scene you could see the RV with the lights on the side street processing all the customers taken in by the Sting.

    I think a couple of times over the last couple of years they have run hotel stings (North county and in San Diego Mission Valley area) but to my knowledge nobody has run sting operation through an AMP in San Diego.

    If you're visiting a hotel independent, you really are taking more risk simply because you don't know who is in the other rooms or who is in the next room waiting. Couple of times I've checked the bathroom first just because it personally creeps me out that somebody could be there while I am in the middle of the "act". That's the kind a scenario where I'm not worried about the cops but just more worried about getting robbed by some crackhead.

    If you visit a well-established traditional AMP this kind of risk seems nonexistent. Note, it's another good argument for the legalization or at least the decriminalization of prostitution because there really is no sensible reason why sex should be criminalized in the first place.

    Personally because of bad service and history of getting ripped off I have avoided independents and tend to stay with well-established brick and mortar AMPs in San Diego.

    In San Jose area, the hotel or apartment in call services are the best bang for the buck and the actual well established AMP's offer pretty shitty service.

    Just be careful, times are changing, if the city really does crack down on massage parlors with the new laws trys to emulate San Jose A lot of parlors will be shut down and the service provider model will change.

    They're not going to get rid of sexual interactions between people theyre just gonna change the way it happens, it will go on the streets, itll go into the hotels instead of the legitimate established businesses . I think it will become more unsafe for both the providers and the customers its definitely increasing the risk to everybody
    Haha, yes that south Park clip was funny. I almost thought it was a joke. But I'm aware of those types of stings. The AMP stings is the ones I was worried about. I don't want to go in there and then get cought up when we both agree the pricing for the extras or something of that nature.

  10. #11074

    OK I have to admit that is fucking hilarious

    That South Park clip about sums it all up as far as Im concerned

    I remember years ago when they were actually street walkers on El Cajon Blvd, how they would set up the stings trying to catch "John's" approaching the under covers. It was quite a big scene you could see the RV with the lights on the side street processing all the customers taken in by the Sting.

    I think a couple of times over the last couple of years they have run hotel stings (North county and in San Diego Mission Valley area) but to my knowledge nobody has run sting operation through an AMP in San Diego.

    If you're visiting a hotel independent, you really are taking more risk simply because you don't know who is in the other rooms or who is in the next room waiting. Couple of times I've checked the bathroom first just because it personally creeps me out that somebody could be there while I am in the middle of the "act". That's the kind a scenario where I'm not worried about the cops but just more worried about getting robbed by some crackhead.

    If you visit a well-established traditional AMP this kind of risk seems nonexistent. Note, it's another good argument for the legalization or at least the decriminalization of prostitution because there really is no sensible reason why sex should be criminalized in the first place.

    Personally because of bad service and history of getting ripped off I have avoided independents and tend to stay with well-established brick and mortar AMPs in San Diego.

    In San Jose area, the hotel or apartment in call services are the best bang for the buck and the actual well established AMP's offer pretty shitty service.

    Just be careful, times are changing, if the city really does crack down on massage parlors with the new laws trys to emulate San Jose A lot of parlors will be shut down and the service provider model will change.

    They're not going to get rid of sexual interactions between people theyre just gonna change the way it happens, it will go on the streets, itll go into the hotels instead of the legitimate established businesses . I think it will become more unsafe for both the providers and the customers it’s definitely increasing the risk to everybody

    each and every time you approach a situation think it through but I think the risk to being caught up in a sting as a customer is still very low.

    I still feel the providers are the ones that experienced the most severe penalties in these crack downs on human sexuality.

    The fact that Minority ( typically Asian ) women who are providers bear the brunt of law-enforcement activity is the real tragedy in the story. Women who usually have limited English skills and who are offering a simple therapeutic hand job to a customer, face The loss of a green card or deportation/ jail time and fines.

    The penalties they face are so disproportionate to the real social impact of the crimes that theyre charged with.
    These are just human beings trying to make a living. They are mothers, daughters, girlfriends and wives trying to support families and yet in the eyes of law-enforcement they are criminals who need to be punished

    change the insane laws against human sexuality and focused limited government resources on real crimes and not to criminalize the actions of consenting adults in the privacy behind closed doors


    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    This is how it goes down.

    https://southpark.cc.com/clips/251898/sting-operation

    Be careful out there.

  11. #11073
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know their procedure? Or heard of how they go about doing it? I'm curious to know how they'll catch someone or if they've caught someone mid act. I'd hate to be in that situation, got too much to lose. OK if needed. Thanks.
    This is how it goes down.

    https://southpark.cc.com/clips/251898/sting-operation

    Be careful out there.

  12. #11072

    Question about sting operations

    Does anyone know their procedure? Or heard of how they go about doing it? I'm curious to know how they'll catch someone or if they've caught someone mid act. I'd hate to be in that situation, got too much to lose. OK if needed. Thanks.

  13. #11071
    Quote Originally Posted by LycosJoe  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody noticed or felt any difference now that LE is supposedly cracking down on these massage shops?

    Haven't had the chance to go this year, but I was wondering if there needs to be extra? Caution.
    I'm wondering the same. I been sceptical to go because of these dumb ass laws.

  14. #11070
    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Hi All -.

    I appreciate the advice / suggestions / tips I received and have read on this forum. I am usually working from mid-morning to pretty much late-evening, so I'm usually not home / available till sometime after 10 or so. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on providers that are available generally at this time of the day. I'm located in central SD. I would appreciate suggestions, advice on where to search, and any other help.

    Thank you, and happy new year!
    My worry would be that it's late and for the most part it's almost a given that if an AMP is open late, there may be some illicit activities going on. I read a little about the bill they're passing and it mentioned that along with front doors that only allow you in when they buzz you in, closed windows on the front. And entrances through the back. Kinda worries me since I go in through the back. I been a bit paranoid lately since idk how they're going to crack down on AMPs.

  15. #11069

    Night / Late Night Providers

    Hi All -.

    I appreciate the advice / suggestions / tips I received and have read on this forum. I am usually working from mid-morning to pretty much late-evening, so I'm usually not home / available till sometime after 10 or so. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on providers that are available generally at this time of the day. I'm located in central SD. I would appreciate suggestions, advice on where to search, and any other help.

    Thank you, and happy new year!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape