Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,466 to 24,480 of 59509
-
01-09-20 13:33 #35044Senior Member

Posts: 60GPS??What does that mean?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 09:27 #35043Senior Member

Posts: 81Paula
What all is on the menu for Paula? FS? And what's the damage?
Originally Posted by FiveDollar
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 07:00 #35042Senior Member

Posts: 611Last time I was there the lady ran out to the parking lot up to my car arguing that I told her $100 tip and not $100 total. (For a he) Told her she was crazy and haven't been back since. Its half a mike from work, I can't have crazy Asian women running after me.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 06:18 #35041Senior Member

Posts: 32Julia at V Massage
Anyone have any experience with Julia at V Massage in Marietta? Tall, slender, older Chinese woman. First visit was totally legit. Wondering if there are extras to be had.
Thanks, guys.
-
01-09-20 00:42 #35040Senior Member

Posts: 231I know I should have got her name but I was a little pissed.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
She was kinda cute though.
-
01-08-20 20:08 #35039Regular Member

Posts: 11Tiger
Girl from Cuba named Paula. Experience was fair, massage was not great.
Originally Posted by FunTime15
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 19:13 #35038Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's very GPS as someone else mentioned. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 17:28 #35037Senior Member

Posts: 282Seems to be some gps here and haggling over money.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
I haven't been back.
-
01-08-20 16:50 #35036Troll

Posts: 31Only ben der once and I had a very good time. Actually twice. Second time I realized I couldn't see same girl so I left. No idea what her name was but she was tall, well shaped, pretty. And very open.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
Well now.
-
01-08-20 14:37 #35035Senior Member

Posts: 81Tiger
Called tiger today and asked if Linda was available. Mamasan said Linda wasn't there anymore but there was another big booty girl available. Has anyone been recently? How'd it go?
-
01-08-20 13:35 #35034Senior Member

Posts: 119Holiday Spa. Windy Hill
What's goin on here nowadays. Anyone who's working? Curious.
Had a really really bad experience last time, we had a big discussion, but all talk died down after that. No mention.
-
01-08-20 05:16 #35033Banned Member

Posts: 13634Who did you see?
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 22:52 #35032Senior Member

Posts: 231I stopped through about a week ago and left very unhappy.
Originally Posted by WellNowBender
[View Original Post]
Good massage though.
-
01-07-20 10:26 #35031Senior Member

Posts: 59Terrachi Gainesville
Had a decent visit. New girl named Candy. Sounds like she's smoked a couple packs a day for a few years but decent body. Paid for 40 minutes and got an hour which was a pleasant surprise. $$ for errthang. Hard to beat mamasan there though.
-
01-07-20 08:32 #35030Senior Member

Posts: 4061They parked on the far left side. I think they would've parked in front of the Cafe if they wanted to eat. Don't know if anyone was in the cars because I didn't want to look suspicious by going near them (although getting a "massage" at 10 p m would probably count for that too LOL).
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





