Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2146
-
01-14-20 22:10 #541Banned Member

Posts: 98Good reading this makes my day. Karma is a *****.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 22:06 #540Senior Member

Posts: 1700Fabulously
I went to Culver's and was in the drive through line when I noticed a commotion at the RRI. After I got my order, I drove back through the back parking lot and saw this one being led out in cuffs. There was also a tall black guy also being cuffed. Not sure, might have been her pimp or just an unlucky John.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...s/385732441435
-
01-14-20 17:00 #539Senior Member

Posts: 1288Too Hot it seemed
Thanks Sly for the intel.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
Not surprised at all- she looked just too good.
Usually, esp in this area, TGTBT Is just that.
Keep on Trucking Guys.
JJ.
-
01-14-20 16:59 #538Banned Member

Posts: 129I also wondered about this one. I agree with you about the TGTBT. That also means trouble.
Originally Posted by JJLetsPlay
[View Original Post]
As always stay safe fellas.
-
01-13-20 19:07 #537Senior Member

Posts: 1700No luck
I tried calling this one after some texting back and forth. A guy answered the phone, and said I must have the wrong number. I texted again, and she said that was her "text" number. She gave me a different phone number that just rang and rang. Something felt off, so I said forget it.
Originally Posted by JJLetsPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 13:29 #536Senior Member

Posts: 1288Sure looks TGTBT
Sly,
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
If you do TOFTT w / her, please Let Us Know w / review.
Reads & looks TGTBT, but hey- who knows, right?
If she's for real, prob has a bright BC business future.
Good Luck, Be Safe.
JJ / Kzoo.
-
01-13-20 13:17 #535Senior Member

Posts: 1700Anyone have info
Does anyone have any info? If not I am going to TOFTT tonight. I am just wondering if this is a sting?
https://battle-creek.skipthegames.co...t/318149582976
-
01-12-20 18:35 #534Senior Member

Posts: 204Uniquely Fabulously
I've seen her and can confirm the bit about her rushing the visit. Also, stays in a hovel and prices at the high end of the range. Not a repeat. Glad I managed to miss the pimp bullshit.
Originally Posted by FilmoreSlim27
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 16:36 #533Senior Member

Posts: 206RE: Just Bad
Said her pimp is in the room across the hall. Says it all.
Originally Posted by FilmoreSlim27
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 15:14 #532Banned Member

Posts: 98She is a hog. I seen her once and left.
Originally Posted by FilmoreSlim27
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 10:31 #531Senior Member

Posts: 263Just bad
Went to see her yesterday rushed. Said her pimp is in the room across the hall. All of sudden knock on the door now she acts scared. I can see how it going so I get up she rush and grab donation and tell me she will make it up at 3 am when he goes to Gr but of course when I text her he still there. I have the text thread to prove it.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...s/938678347361
-
01-08-20 18:26 #530Regular Member

Posts: 21Visiting your city
Hi there fellow mongers. I'll be visiting your city at the end of this month and looking for one of your best outcalls. Any recommendations? Just point me to an ad and I will follow up. If you make it down to SC, I can give you some here as well. Be safe.
-
01-03-20 20:20 #529Regular Member

Posts: 2
-
01-02-20 21:35 #528Senior Member

Posts: 163When the weather's cold I'll warm you up you will melt at my touch
I have seen her many times. Highly recommended. She is a little bigger but the pics are real, just good angles. For anyone who likes big naturals, this is the one.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy77
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 21:40 #527Senior Member

Posts: 1700Nice
I have not seen this one. Curious about price. Eros girls tend to be pricey, but the ones I have seen are generally worth it.
Originally Posted by Cruzer999
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





