Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 472 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 7074
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1914
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    What is your go too when contacting providers? What I'm trying to say is when you guys text them, what is the way you start off by saying? Most of the time I don't get a response from the girls and wonder if there is a way they like getting in touched.
    What I would say is "hello (her name) I'm a (describe your ethnicity, age and maybe a bit about you and very little about you LOL), are you available in (whatever time you want to schedule) when I ask for the price (if they don't already have it on their profile) I usually tell them I'd like to spend some time with them and ask how much.

  2. #1913

    Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    What is your go too when contacting providers? What I'm trying to say is when you guys text them, what is the way you start off by saying? Most of the time I don't get a response from the girls and wonder if there is a way they like getting in touched.
    These are all great / helpful answers I've used a couple of those lines as well but I usually will keep it simple and say "Hi (name), are you available today / tonight?" And I haven't had any problems. Thanks to everyone who pitched in.

  3. #1912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    What is your go too when contacting providers? What I'm trying to say is when you guys text them, what is the way you start off by saying? Most of the time I don't get a response from the girls and wonder if there is a way they like getting in touched.
    Hi "provider name".

    I saw your ad on "xyz" - sometimes I don't even say this!

    Are you available tomorrow around 4 pm for an hour? Let me know.

    Thanks.

    Lion1.

    If her ad is unclear I might ask what part of town they are in.

    Unless you're a total social misfit in what you are texting, don't take no response as anything more than standard for many providers. They get so many inquiries that they don't even bother to say no, sorry, etc. Until you become a regular. They also have little time / patience for a lot of back and forth on schedule so they prefer you make the first specific request. Most lower end providers seem to prefer same-day scheduling. They posted an ad, they have an incall, they're awake and sober, so time to make money. Don't ask for more pictures or if her pics are real or if she has reviews until she has made contact with you.

  4. #1911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Not rocket surgery

    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    What is your go too when contacting providers? What I'm trying to say is when you guys text them, what is the way you start off by saying? Most of the time I don't get a response from the girls and wonder if there is a way they like getting in touched.
    "Hey! I saw your ad and would like to set a time that we can get together. " Or something like that. If I need a price, I ask, "What kind of donation do you request for a half hour of your time?" Or something like that.

    If she needs more she will ask.

    It is a business transaction. Not an audition. No bullshit. She wants money and I want to fuck.

    C3.

  5. #1910
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    What is your go too when contacting providers? What I'm trying to say is when you guys text them, what is the way you start off by saying? Most of the time I don't get a response from the girls and wonder if there is a way they like getting in touched.
    Sometimes I'll say "By the way, I have seen you before. " Just in case they are iffy about new people. They don't know the difference so it doesn't matter a damn if you haven't seen them. Just say it was a couple years ago.

  6. #1909
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    What is your go too when contacting providers? What I'm trying to say is when you guys text them, what is the way you start off by saying? Most of the time I don't get a response from the girls and wonder if there is a way they like getting in touched.
    I just ask if she's available. That or pay lip service by asking, hey Ms. (Girl name), are you available? That way it's not too forward.

  7. #1908

    Texting the girls.

    What is your go too when contacting providers? What I'm trying to say is when you guys text them, what is the way you start off by saying? Most of the time I don't get a response from the girls and wonder if there is a way they like getting in touched.

  8. #1907
    Quote Originally Posted by King4  [View Original Post]
    Red Bone is Louisiana slang for mixed person. Never been with her, but she's very likely legit cause she's been posting for good couple of years. Unrelated I'm not sure if its just me but everytime I click a link from that site it never takes me to the ad.
    Good to know, I always read redbone as "I'm not particularly attractive or fit so I am using exotic sounding jargon to seem more intriguing" same along with Boricua and other racial gibberish.

  9. #1906

    Aaliyah Rose

    Hi guys. Visiting this week. Any info about Aaliyah Rose that anyone can share?

    Https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Aaliyahrose

  10. #1905

    Redbone Dion

    Redbone Dion.

    Thanks for the "translation" of Redbone. I never cared enough to search online.

    I phoned her in April 2018 to let her know about HX since most of her ads had appeared on BP and at that time it had just gone "pooof". Rather than being thankful that someone was trying to help her out, her attitude was that she was doing just fine and did not need help. That phone call removed any interest I might have had in seeing her. Subsequently, I recall seeing a review or two and they were less than outstanding.

  11. #1904
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    All these years doing this and I still don't know what a red bone is.
    Red Bone is Louisiana slang for mixed person. Never been with her, but she's very likely legit cause she's been posting for good couple of years. Unrelated I'm not sure if its just me but everytime I click a link from that site it never takes me to the ad.

  12. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    All these years doing this and I still don't know what a red bone is.

    Dig her pics tho. Anyone seen her before?

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1137&cityid=45

    Happy mongering!
    She's been posting for a long, long time. I remember back in the casual encounters from craigslist days. Somebody posted a rip off report on her and her pimp.

  13. #1902

    Samantha / Sexy Sam = Kimmie Morr (nom de porn)

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw her probably 10 plus years ago. Her excellent BBBJ with CIM during her FBSM sessions had me kept going back for more. Her service was excellent during that time. I think she also did some porn when she was in her 30's.
    She actually had a few other names also, but Kimmie Morr seems to be the most common one. There are a few MILF and IR vids of her out there that can be found with a little searching.

    The porn vids of her that I've seen depict her as older than mid 30's, but that may be my own visual bias.

  14. #1901
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    I still don't know what a red bone is

    All these years doing this and I still don't know what a red bone is.

    Dig her pics tho. Anyone seen her before?

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1137&cityid=45

    Happy mongering!

  15. #1900

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I didn't realize she was still working. She's been around a while. I almost saw her a few years back, but priorities changed. Anyway from what I recall on the old Tee Eeee Rrrr, she had a high reputation and is one of the rare providers who can do both FBSM and also FS, and pretty much anything in between.
    I saw her probably 10 plus years ago. Her excellent BBBJ with CIM during her FBSM sessions had me kept going back for more. Her service was excellent during that time. I think she also did some porn when she was in her 30's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape