Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13086
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    There she is boys. Kryss no more utr posting. I am real shocked.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/328613955268
    Here we go again. I've been told by other girls that STG automatically puts services on their ads that they don't provide.

    It causes problems between providers & Mongsrs. Guys are disappointed / pissed that they feel they got promised something they didn't get. The girls feel they are being asked to do things they aren't going to do.

    Any one know if this is true?

    Case in point, I don't believe Kryss is Greek friendly?

  2. #13085

    Cambodian

    Saw this one recently. Pics accurate, body is hot. Excellent service including BBBJ and BBFS. Can barely handle large size but gets submissive if you press the issue. Allows you to take full control. 100.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/855404630938

  3. #13084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    I asked her to send me a picture of her holding up 3 fingers to verify, it matches her latest ad. The damage was quoted at $. 2 for an hr, if no one else will go see her I might this weekend.
    Any chance you'll share that pic? I'm hoping to hit it Sunday.

  4. #13083
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkGable  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her today. Looked nothing like the pics she sent. But had a good time for the price. Very quick response. It was easy process.
    Agree. I get why providers use old pictures, but Vikki is definitely attractive enough to send more current pics.

  5. #13082
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Man, that's what happens when we don't support the UTRs, they have to go public! When this is their only source of income and how they make ends meet and guys make appt and don't show up or try lowball, this becomes the end results. Don't be surprised if more UTR don't have to go public.
    You assume it's the only way they make money. Kryss has posted before, it's the nature of the game.

  6. #13081

    Jessica

    Had a dream with this girl today. Body very hot and pictures are accurate. Everything is covered no daty. It was okay until room service disturb in the middle and it just wasn't the same. She is here until Friday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/42426751/

  7. #13080
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She just contacted me, asked me to let you guys know that she's running specials tonight so if you have an itch, now you can scratch it for a reduced rate. The link to her USASG classified ad is below

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...333&cityid=475
    Went to see her today. Looked nothing like the pics she sent. But had a good time for the price. Very quick response. It was easy process.

  8. #13079
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    There she is boys. Kryss no more utr posting. I am real shocked.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/328613955268
    Curious. What aspect shocks you? These are "ladies" who are selling their bodies for pieces of paper.

  9. #13078

    20 year old

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I agree with DoggieFan. If she is actually close to 20 and the pics are accurate I am down!

    Anyone know the damage?

    Thanks and be safe!
    I asked her to send me a picture of her holding up 3 fingers to verify, it matches her latest ad. The damage was quoted at $. 2 for an hr, if no one else will go see her I might this weekend.

  10. #13077

    Vikki

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She just contacted me, asked me to let you guys know that she's running specials tonight so if you have an itch, now you can scratch it for a reduced rate. The link to her USASG classified ad is below.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...333&cityid=475
    What's the special it's been a while since I've seen her maybe it's time for a return visit.

  11. #13076
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Don't be. This isn't the first time she has posted publicly.
    Same thing I was thinking. She doesn't mind advertising when money is needed.

  12. #13075

    Shocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    There she is boys. Kryss no more utr posting. I am real shocked.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/328613955268
    Don't be. This isn't the first time she has posted publicly.

  13. #13074

    Vikki. Limited time specials

    She just contacted me, asked me to let you guys know that she's running specials tonight so if you have an itch, now you can scratch it for a reduced rate. The link to her USASG classified ad is below.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...333&cityid=475

  14. #13073

    Kryss

    Man, that's what happens when we don't support the UTRs, they have to go public! When this is their only source of income and how they make ends meet and guys make appt and don't show up or try lowball, this becomes the end results. Don't be surprised if more UTR don't have to go public.

  15. #13072
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Winter has been on my radar for a while but I haven't had any luck in getting her digits. If any of you who reads this and would be okay with PMing it to me if you have it, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Same boat. Not usually one to ask publicly but I'd like to visit her.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape