Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35044
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    It's very GPS as someone else mentioned. I would avoid.
    GPS??What does that mean?

  2. #35043

    Paula

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveDollar  [View Original Post]
    Girl from Cuba named Paula. Experience was fair, massage was not great.
    What all is on the menu for Paula? FS? And what's the damage?

  3. #35042
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    It's very GPS as someone else mentioned. I would avoid.
    Last time I was there the lady ran out to the parking lot up to my car arguing that I told her $100 tip and not $100 total. (For a he) Told her she was crazy and haven't been back since. Its half a mike from work, I can't have crazy Asian women running after me.

  4. #35041

    Julia at V Massage

    Anyone have any experience with Julia at V Massage in Marietta? Tall, slender, older Chinese woman. First visit was totally legit. Wondering if there are extras to be had.

    Thanks, guys.

  5. #35040
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see?
    I know I should have got her name but I was a little pissed.

    She was kinda cute though.

  6. #35039

    Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTime15  [View Original Post]
    Called tiger today and asked if Linda was available. Mamasan said Linda wasn't there anymore but there was another big booty girl available. Has anyone been recently? How'd it go?
    Girl from Cuba named Paula. Experience was fair, massage was not great.

  7. #35038
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMonger  [View Original Post]
    What's goin on here nowadays. Anyone who's working? Curious.

    Had a really really bad experience last time, we had a big discussion, but all talk died down after that. No mention.
    It's very GPS as someone else mentioned. I would avoid.

  8. #35037
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMonger  [View Original Post]
    What's goin on here nowadays. Anyone who's working? Curious.

    Had a really really bad experience last time, we had a big discussion, but all talk died down after that. No mention.
    Seems to be some gps here and haggling over money.

    I haven't been back.

  9. #35036
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMonger  [View Original Post]
    What's goin on here nowadays. Anyone who's working? Curious.

    Had a really really bad experience last time, we had a big discussion, but all talk died down after that. No mention.
    Only ben der once and I had a very good time. Actually twice. Second time I realized I couldn't see same girl so I left. No idea what her name was but she was tall, well shaped, pretty. And very open.

    Well now.

  10. #35035

    Tiger

    Called tiger today and asked if Linda was available. Mamasan said Linda wasn't there anymore but there was another big booty girl available. Has anyone been recently? How'd it go?

  11. #35034

    Holiday Spa. Windy Hill

    What's goin on here nowadays. Anyone who's working? Curious.

    Had a really really bad experience last time, we had a big discussion, but all talk died down after that. No mention.

  12. #35033
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSlickster  [View Original Post]
    I stopped through about a week ago and left very unhappy.

    Good massage though.
    Who did you see?

  13. #35032
    Quote Originally Posted by WellNowBender  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure her name was Mia. Said she before work at enjoy. I think I read on here maybe same owner. Mia was tall, well shaped, good massage, friendly. Tight yoga pants, should be illegal LOL. Standard 60/40.

    Plans to repeat at a better time of the month.

    Well now.
    I stopped through about a week ago and left very unhappy.

    Good massage though.

  14. #35031

    Terrachi Gainesville

    Had a decent visit. New girl named Candy. Sounds like she's smoked a couple packs a day for a few years but decent body. Paid for 40 minutes and got an hour which was a pleasant surprise. $$ for errthang. Hard to beat mamasan there though.

  15. #35030
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Maybe they were going to eat a Burger at US Cafe. But I don't blame you!
    They parked on the far left side. I think they would've parked in front of the Cafe if they wanted to eat. Don't know if anyone was in the cars because I didn't want to look suspicious by going near them (although getting a "massage" at 10 p m would probably count for that too LOL).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape