Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3653

    Suneshines 2 Day GPS

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9bf0e...1-6d889a086557

    Claims to be a new return to SA. Has SD in Fl that flys her down & back.

    Very pleasant to chat. 1st asked for $400 for dinner, $1000 for sex. Did not budge to my counter offer. Pot head. Drinker plus other substances.

    She's not worth half that in my opinion.

  2. #3652
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the URL for her photos because I reported and blocked her. She is using someone else's pic. A beautiful Latina / black woman in bathing suit. Avoid at all costs. I've attached her first fake profile pic which she has now changed. Hopefully some of you may remember her. I have her cell number if anyone wants to check.
    Can confirm she's a scammer LOL.

  3. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by FunForDevils  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef5a3...3-eefdbfd5154e

    Any info on this one will be helpful. Trying to see her tomorrow.
    She is very tough to nail down and quite flaky. She will go down to $200, you just need to be persistent.

  4. #3650
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to hit it so hard for a while now lmao.
    Yeah she responded back to me saying she's desperate for rent and needs $500, but really wants $650. I said I would do it over 3 sessions and she said, thanks have a good day. LOL.

    Well at least she knows she a ho.

  5. #3649

    AbbieH aka Carolina414=Scam profile picture

    I don't have the URL for her photos because I reported and blocked her. She is using someone else's pic. A beautiful Latina / black woman in bathing suit. Avoid at all costs. I've attached her first fake profile pic which she has now changed. Hopefully some of you may remember her. I have her cell number if anyone wants to check.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attachment-1 (3).jpg‎  

  6. #3648

    CherryPie20

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6beeb...8-f3bfae19e0e9

    Another pic / video seller.

    Don't know if this is an organized scam or if these payment apps have just made it so easy for these girls to just ask for money for pics / vids. But it is getting so repetitive for them to say they want you to buy pics and vids before any intimate meets.

  7. #3647

    Stacey

    Check back to #3532 somebody was just asking about her.

    Has been on seeking (and BP maybe) before. BF issues too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/84f57...a-abe9a8f9854e

    Happy to meet for $250. Knows about Tim's motel, so is 'experienced' so to speak. I have not seen her yet, haven't found the time.

  8. #3646

    Remember

    Many of these girls run a EBay pussy auction up to the time they are seeing you. If they find a better looking guy (they have to hold their nose less than with you) that pays the same as you or more. Your out.

    Remember The price she charges you is to touch YOUR dick. Not some others guys dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Interpretation:

    If they are real providers: I have chosen to see someone else who has promised more money or I feel. Has more potential for what I am looking for and am comfortable with.

    If they are a bullshitter: I can't pull myself to actually do it but I want to keep this guy around in case I change my mind.

    Ghost means: I can't believe I almost did this I need to run. Away and hide I'm ashamed.

  9. #3645
    Interpretation:

    If they are real providers: I have chosen to see someone else who has promised more money or I feel has more potential for what I am looking for and am comfortable with.

    If they are a bullshitter: I can't pull myself to actually do it but I want to keep this guy around in case I change my mind.

    Ghost means:
    I can't believe I almost did this I need to run. Away and hide I'm ashamed. It does feel good to be wanted and know my worth.


    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    I am glad I am not one of these girls. Or any provider. They have the worst luck in the world.

    I broke my phone, I lost my phone, my phone died, it was stolen. My Mom is sick, My Dad died (twice). My child is sick, I am sick, I got my period (3 times this month). The baby sitter canceled, the baby sitter died. My car has a flat, died, towed, stolen, (insert good excuse her). I fell asleep, passed out, got wasted, just forgot.

  10. #3644

    SugarLove92

    https://www.seeking.com/member/84f57...a-abe9a8f9854e

    Happy to meet for $250. Knows about Tim's motel, so is 'experienced' so to speak. I have not seen her yet, haven't found the time.

  11. #3643

    I am glad

    I am glad I am not one of these girls. Or any provider. They have the worst luck in the world.

    I broke my phone, I lost my phone, my phone died, it was stolen. My Mom is sick, My Dad died (twice). My child is sick, I am sick, I got my period (3 times this month). The baby sitter canceled, the baby sitter died. My car has a flat, died, towed, stolen, (insert good excuse her). I fell asleep, passed out, got wasted, just forgot.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboy77  [View Original Post]
    So what the hell, cancelled on twice wtih this one, but on Friday she texts out of the blue and asks if I want to meet Monday night. She'll drive my way. I say why not, wondering if I'll hear from her again. Sunday night she texts and asks if we are still on for tomorrow, I text back and say sure, sounds good. I'm not pressing it as I fully expect more bullshit and feel it's on her to take the initiative after cancelling twice previously. Monday. No texts from her, nothing, finally around 8 pm, I text and say oh well, I guess not. She responds, I haven't heard from you and I've been in the hospital all day with my best friend who tried to kill himself. So.

    1) First missed meeting excuse- Daughther falls down the stairs at babysitters house and breaks arm.

    2) Period just started.

    3) Best friend in hospital after trying to commit suicide.

    I guess the alien abduction will be the excuse next time.

  12. #3642

    Babygirl07201

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c264...e-b3db4e35d264

    Wants $500 to meet, she will drive to you. I did not respond, as that is way outside of my expectations. But she indicated if you went to her, the rate would be lower.

  13. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboy77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/538e0...e-d480ddf80a5c

    So I messaged Ms. Rebecca early this week. Things sounded promising. $300 to hangout for a few hours and go a few rounds. I live in Waldorf, she in Baltimore. We agreed to meet for drinks at Arundel Mills Mall (Longhorn Steakhouse) with a room and arrangement occurring if we clicked. She texts me multiple times expressing her enthusiasm about meeting and confirming we are still on. I drive the hour up there. While driving she texts multiple times that she's getting ready and on the way. Right before I arrive, I get a call, "I'm so sorry, my baby sitter just called and said my daughter fell down the stairs. I have to go to the hospital. ". WTF can you say to that. Spidey senses are going off that this is BS, but whatever. She then texts the next day and says, I feel so horrible. I will come your way and make it up to you. Okay, sounds promising. We agree to meet again at a restaurant near my home for drinks, and then hangout. About two hours before meeting, I get a text. "hey I hope it's not a problem, but I wanted to let you know my period just started. ". WTF. Of course that's a problem. I cancel and she's insistent on meeting when her period is over. Man, I don't know. I guess there's a chance it's just bad luck, but at some point you have to cut your losses and move on. Anyone else have familiarity with this girl?. And at what point do you cut bait? The first cancellation? No matter how good the excuse seems? For me, I guess if they call and can make the bullshit sound realistic, I'm willing to give them a second chance, but that's it. Two cancellations and it's time to move on.
    So what the hell, cancelled on twice wtih this one, but on Friday she texts out of the blue and asks if I want to meet Monday night. She'll drive my way. I say why not, wondering if I'll hear from her again. Sunday night she texts and asks if we are still on for tomorrow, I text back and say sure, sounds good. I'm not pressing it as I fully expect more bullshit and feel it's on her to take the initiative after cancelling twice previously. Monday. No texts from her, nothing, finally around 8 pm, I text and say oh well, I guess not. She responds, I haven't heard from you and I've been in the hospital all day with my best friend who tried to kill himself. So.

    1) First missed meeting excuse- Daughther falls down the stairs at babysitters house and breaks arm.

    2) Period just started.

    3) Best friend in hospital after trying to commit suicide.

    I guess the alien abduction will be the excuse next time.

  14. #3640

    Same

    Yeah there are a few of these profiles popping up, the lower part of the profiles have very similar wording.

    Another one is AbbieH.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d6ca...a-397006a8dacd

    Similar story, asking to be ubered to meet. And also offers to sell pics (like KatieShue).

    Why can't we go back to a Cash-based sugar economy? Damn cashapp / Venmo / PayPal are just so tilted towards scams. Who can create a monger / provider escrow account app? Any one here have those skills?

    Working a few and will be posting some others here soon. I need a spread sheet to keep track, lots of talk but no meets yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I really don't get a lot of these chics and they seem 90% legit and 10% possible scam, but no payoff.

    Hit her up and gave her a pretty solid message to grab her attention. We end up moving to text and she asks if I want to hang tonight.

    Doesn't go into the bullshit, Baby I want you. Daddy I need you. Which is the obvious fake shit we often hear way to early in the convo.

    Anyway, she sends some legit pics, the convo is very normal and legit and then she says she will need to Uber to me. She asks if I can pay for it and Venmo the money, which she informed me can link right into Uber (it can and I wasn't aware). I told her I would pay for the Uber and send it to pick her up. She's like, You can do that? That's awesome!. Again, all sounding like a 20 year old who is legit.

    She says she doesn't want to give out her address until we meet, which is legit. So we agree to meet at a nearby restaurant..

  15. #3639

    New Sugar baby

    Stopped fucking with Becky because she as a relationship with a Raven football player and cannot meet got me a new girl named Becky also from SA and she is gay OMG gay pussy is my favorite she has not had dick in 3 years. Becky was screaming OMG, OMG, OMG as I was entering the tight pussy that shit felt like I was in OZ she had me wait 6 months to fuck her wanting me to get papers and shit. Long story LOL. Anyway, I was jabbing the pussy real fast she was like OMG shit, shit, shit, I almost felt like I could convert her back to DICK 100% LMAO I was going to cream pie her but I did not want to freak her out because she is fresh meat LOL I will hit it 10-15 more times then set it free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1862.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape