Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBBJ and BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 571 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 8554
This blog is moderated by Don Mack
  1. #5179

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Here's what I do know about Leah, she does get checked every three months.The behavior is just Leah if you don't know her, she talks a lot and a mile a minute unless your fucking her.
    Yeah I hung out wit Leah before she's good BBFS clean also.

  2. #5178
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Do you have some beef against her for making such a cryptic statement? If you suspect you might have caught a special "gift" get checked first at a Clinic before falsely accusing anyone.
    I didn't accuse anyone. I asked a question. Yall sound like her pimp.

  3. #5177
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTuesday1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else seen her before. Not what I expected. Is she clean?
    Do you have some beef against her for making such a cryptic statement? If you suspect you might have caught a special "gift" get checked first at a Clinic before falsely accusing anyone.

  4. #5176
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, you can fuck a pile of sewage and it's very unlikely you'll "catch something".

    Always take precautions as needed, of course, and get tested regularly (everyone should, anyway), but there's almost never a need to panic after a fuck.

    (Well, for men. Women can get knocked up much more easily than men can catch a dose!

    O.
    The chances are very low but here it is by the numbers. Just know the facts and make an educated decision.

    https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829

  5. #5175

    Leah

    Does her number end 248?

    I swear I went to see her and got the feeling I was getting set up. I backed out. Better safe than sorry.

  6. #5174
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTuesday1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm getting checked. I should of never hit it. Only reassurance is no one in the forum reported her being dirty.
    Honestly, you can fuck a pile of sewage and it's very unlikely you'll "catch something".

    Always take precautions as needed, of course, and get tested regularly (everyone should, anyway), but there's almost never a need to panic after a fuck.

    (Well, for men. Women can get knocked up much more easily than men can catch a dose!

    O.

  7. #5173

    Leah

    Here's what I do know about Leah, she does get checked every three months.The behavior is just Leah if you don't know her, she talks a lot and a mile a minute unless your fucking her.

  8. #5172
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #5171
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #5170

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTuesday1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else seen her before. Not what I expected. Is she clean?
    What exactly do you mean when you ask that question.

  11. #5169
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #5168

    Had BBFS for the first time with Leah

    Anybody else seen her before. Not what I expected. Is she clean?

  13. #5167

    Lacey 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4094  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this doll today. She is Missy's sister and has the same sex drive, only louder. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. "No" is not in her vocabulary. Plus, she is a genuine, sweet person. Highly recommend.
    She's an off the chain nympho that takes it hard in all three, doing her upcoming group grope. Love seeing her in action and she's not camera shy either.

  14. #5166

    Lacey

    Just saw this doll today. She is Missy's sister and has the same sex drive, only louder. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. "No" is not in her vocabulary. Plus, she is a genuine, sweet person. Highly recommend.

  15. #5165

    Missy

    I had a dream with Missy, Sunday.

    We started with light conversation getting to know each other, then went right to business. This woman had no gag-reflex, really impressive. After that we moved to doggy, very tight, very wet. After I went we cleaned up, talked some more and right to business again. She woke junior up and this time she wanted me in the rear. This woman loves it and I had to keep myself distracted so I didn't go too soon. After I finished she played with herself while I cleaned up.

    Missy is a real gem and a sweetheart. Her info is on this forum's classified. Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape