Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,311 to 29,325 of 41285
-
01-08-20 17:17 #11975Senior Member

Posts: 60Photos
I. JUST. WANT. THEM. TO LOOK. LIKE. THEIR DAMN PHOTOS.
Sheesh. Even on Eros these ladies still have pics up from years ago.
-
01-08-20 15:45 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 231Thanks, that's pretty much what I expected to hear. I got that feeling, since the pictures on all the posts, both for these hotel visits and local AMPs seem to be pretty much the same. But since you've had some good experiences too, would you still try them out? Or abandon that scene altogether?
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 15:41 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 180What ever became of Angie Loveless? She was fun.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 15:33 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 919Yeah, it's been a while
Maybe two years since I've seen her. I think she was actually my second or third experience in the hobby, and she was very sweet on that first visit.
Originally Posted by Netxero
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 15:32 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 919I have tried
But no response, and now the ad is down again. I have no idea what percentage of the mongers in the area use the forum (I'm guessing it's 5% or less), but it'd be nice to see some inside info on this one.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 14:54 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 2334Long time readers of these pages recognize these ads from the Traveling Chinese Roadshow. The roadshow typically sets up shop in the usual high density hotel areas and then runs sexy looking pictures and promotes all sorts of exciting pleasures. But the reality is the girls rarely resemble the photos and the service never comes close to what they say. Over the years I have had both good and not-so-good times there. And despite there being multiple ads with different numbers, chances are there is only one girl in play.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 13:42 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 231Asian hotel escorts
Anyone have any experiences with the Asian escorts at hotels? Here are 2 examples:
https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/157666
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3103025
Different phone numbers but they both gave the same address (local hotel) and rates. Seems pretty sketchy but I'm still curious.
-
01-08-20 09:16 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 909Guess ill throw a random review since nobody reviewed her
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/889033064730
Sexy little thing. Only thing is. After the first visit she doubled the rates. In less than 12 hrs.
First vist I did a short-take felt I would actually enjoy a longer take. Kid you not she nearly double the rates.
Is that a thing now, bc I seen another doe do that as well.
However. Its understandable in her case though, body was like a 9-10 face was cute and she was chill. So just chucked it up as a loss in my boat.
First provider who actually timed it but didn't bother me. You know there is a dude in the house bc she took the money to him.
Location decent. Minus points for no actually bed bed just mattresses but still would revisit.
-
01-08-20 09:14 #11967Regular Member

Posts: 23Digits?
How'd the dream go? Get her digits?
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 06:55 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 31Peyton
You forgot has baby damage, jacked up teeth and sketchy as hell. Saw her about 6 months ago. She def takes "smart pics" but at least she was nice and listened to what I wanted. Just couldn't get over the pic to real life difference.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 17:51 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 419Pandora
Was it this Pandora?
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bring-...ience/26691315
-
01-07-20 17:23 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 34Kandy
All.
Kandy had to change her number and is missing her regulars.
Seniors feel free to PM for her new digits. She's still local.
Be safe out there.
-
01-07-20 17:07 #11963Senior Member

Posts: 347Tgtbt?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/540157843866
Most likely not real but if anyone has ever seen her let me know.
-
01-07-20 17:00 #11962Senior Member

Posts: 54She has been fun and sweet, in numerous visits in last year. She has also been very tired, I believe from working not chemistry. Compared to many of the other providers, I would drive.
Originally Posted by BigSausage
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 16:07 #11961Senior Member

Posts: 53Cuban BBW
Hung out with this sexy Cuban BBW and had a great time! Great CBJ and my favorite, a wet pretty cat! If any of you mongers like BBWs then you will definitely want to see her!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/133211235024









Reply With Quote





