Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,971 to 17,985 of 26388
-
01-07-20 10:07 #8418Senior Member

Posts: 184Tiffany
If I could get her to reply.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 10:04 #8417Senior Member

Posts: 354Phone search warrant? Better be texting from a burner.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 10:03 #8416Senior Member

Posts: 354Looks like kitty is aka barbie from Sa I posted about earlier. She has ghosted me a few times already and for $$ BJ its a hard pass.
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 08:33 #8415Banned Member

Posts: 505Wasn't there shady reports on her last spring? I've stayed away, she used to team up with another girl, not just an innocent single mom, how big is this ass? Bigger than in pics?
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 08:29 #8414Banned Member

Posts: 505I hope so, I texted her a couple weeks ago, she texted back hours later, there's got to be baby damage with those funny shorts she's wearing, the pics are old they've been up for a year.
Originally Posted by DrSuess
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 06:53 #8413Senior Member

Posts: 45Has any seen them
Talked to her might see her tomorrow.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/615465865925
Talked to her had a day set up but she seem a little to good.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/896481462943
-
01-07-20 06:13 #8412Senior Member

Posts: 135So True, been a low life for a while.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 00:57 #8411Senior Member

Posts: 203Watermark
Maybe try finding a pic without a watermark. Then you won't spend so much time in photoshop trying to erase one. That's pretty shoddy work.
Originally Posted by Xcvatr
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 00:54 #8410Senior Member

Posts: 114Yes the photos of the girl is actually a local provider
However I don't know about the number tho as often as they change! Meaning photos are real can't vouch for the services.
Originally Posted by DrSuess
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 23:14 #8409Senior Member

Posts: 328Is this girl real?
Anybody has any info, please share.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/565379585973
-
01-06-20 23:06 #8408Senior Member

Posts: 1480$$ for a BBBJ
SMFH. Some of you guys just don't get the donation for services you pay these ladies. I hope at least it was the best F-ing BJ you ever had. (Still shaking my head).
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 22:57 #8407Banned Member

Posts: 505I've got to stick my face in that ass, it looks rock hard, I'm going to Madison this week, later in week, I hope she's around, might have to take a long lunch.
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 22:08 #8406Senior Member

Posts: 315Kitty
Musta been one hell of a BJ for 2 $.
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 22:03 #8405Senior Member

Posts: 390You mean you "might" repeat. You best call her tomorrow. Her sentencing hearing is very, very soon. I applaud you guys who have seen her recently knowing all the baggage (LEO, phone search warrant, etc.) she has been carrying. You have bigger balls than me. But then again, she needs to somehow pay for her fines and attorney.
Originally Posted by AlexMonroe
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 20:53 #8404Senior Member

Posts: 812Same phone number, different name and pics. Identity crisis? This one says she's offers cip and fisting and a squirter to boot. LOL https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108724.
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




