Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16114
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1  [View Original Post]
    She has a table setup in the front room of house, gave decent massage no teasing at all. Towards end of massage I asked about ending, she whispered for up grade. Motioning that someone was in other room and to be quiet.

    Was rushed out 10-15 early cost was. 8 plus. 3 tip. Rushed HJ, this was a TOFTT. Will not return. Better options out there.
    Sorry if this is a dumb question but who is B? Bonita?

  2. #16113
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTruck  [View Original Post]
    No need for any locations just a question.

    So been doing this for abit and was wondering if there was a spot that offered f. S. After you pay the house you would donate to the provider lets say 150 for a hour would you tip them above what they ask for or? Asking for a friend.
    No, I rarely tip after a negotiated FS cost is agreed to. However, I have, but only if there was some above and beyond, amazing performance to reward, with hopes of reinforcing repeat performances!

  3. #16112
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTruck  [View Original Post]
    No need for any locations just a question.

    So been doing this for abit and was wondering if there was a spot that offered f. S. After you pay the house you would donate to the provider lets say 150 for a hour would you tip them above what they ask for or? Asking for a friend.
    No, I rarely tip after a negotiated FS cost is agreed to. However, I have, but only if there was some above and beyond, amazing performance to reward, with hopes of reinforcing repeat performances!

  4. #16111
    Quote Originally Posted by ODawg  [View Original Post]
    I first got into the hobby via backpage massage ads, those were the days. But now that it's gone are there any other particular sites where I can find people posting ads for massages? I use this forum quite a bit but finding more sites will allow for more diverse choices and more reports!
    Try CityXGuide, works for me!

  5. #16110
    Quote Originally Posted by ODawg  [View Original Post]
    I first got into the hobby via backpage massage ads, those were the days. But now that it's gone are there any other particular sites where I can find people posting ads for massages? I use this forum quite a bit but finding more sites will allow for more diverse choices and more reports!
    Try CityXGuide. Works for me!

  6. #16109

    Report on B

    She has a table setup in the front room of house, gave decent massage no teasing at all. Towards end of massage I asked about ending, she whispered for up grade. Motioning that someone was in other room and to be quiet.

    Was rushed out 10-15 early cost was. 8 plus. 3 tip. Rushed HJ, this was a TOFTT. Will not return. Better options out there.

  7. #16108

    Lisa is OK

    Quote Originally Posted by CrustNuts  [View Original Post]
    I tried to book a duo with Bonita and Lisa today. Bonita told me that Lisa went to urgent care and was unavailable. However, she said that Eve would be working duos with her on Saturday. Does any body have info on Eve?
    Lisa is back today and Friday with Bonita. Mild neurological scare. She is eager to return.

  8. #16107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Different sites for massage

    I first got into the hobby via backpage massage ads, those were the days. But now that it's gone are there any other particular sites where I can find people posting ads for massages? I use this forum quite a bit but finding more sites will allow for more diverse choices and more reports!

  9. #16106

    Question

    No need for any locations just a question.

    So been doing this for abit and was wondering if there was a spot that offered f. S. After you pay the house you would donate to the provider lets say 150 for a hour would you tip them above what they ask for or? Asking for a friend.

  10. #16105

    Relax Massage

    Its been awhile since I went to relax in Garden City. They do an excellent job there. Didn't catch the name of the girl but it was $55 for 60 min. Strictly legit though. No extras but the massage itself is awesome compared to any of these AMPs out there. I wish they gave a nice handshake after such an excellent massage but its still worth going if you're just plain sore and need a good massage.

  11. #16104

    Kk was a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by ForJsm  [View Original Post]
    This is Lilli. Same service for me.

    She is cute but a little pudgy.

    This place has declined in quality lately.
    Kk was a winner. I hope she comes back.

  12. #16103

    Reese

    Is Reese steal around? If so can someone PM me her contact info?

  13. #16102

    Amy

    The taller Amy has been on the scene for quite a while. Her and her husband (not sure if she's still married) were in the swinger lifestyle for a while as are me and my wife. For a period she offered extras but all the reports I've read indicate this is no longer the case. She's very pretty BTW.

  14. #16101

    Amy

    Have seen the shorter Amy in the trailer a couple of times. Decent massage with HJ, nothing else and don't think there's much more on the table. Called the taller Amy from craigslist last night and she said she's only doing outcall for like the next to weeks until she's setup in her new incall location. Have never seen her but definitely interested and will report back if I FL see her at her new incall.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing  [View Original Post]
    There are two massage providers named Amy. One is taller and near M59 & M53 in a condo and the other is in a trailer near M59 and Card (used to be in trailer near 94 and M59). I have seen the shorter one in the trailer, decent massage and handshake but nothing else. I have the contact info for both but if anyone cares to tell me more about the taller Amy near M53 I would appreciate it. PMs are fine. Stay Safe!

  15. #16100

    Same service for me pretty consistent

    This is Lilli. Same service for me.

    She is cute but a little pudgy.

    This place has declined in quality lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJorganJk  [View Original Post]
    This has been my go-to spot for a couple years and have never walked out with less than a handshake. They almost always have 3 girls working at any given time and they rotate them out after 3 or 4 months. My current regular is the unicorn of the bunch and has been there for about a year, so we've developed a pretty good relationship. The minute she gets me into the room, she's grabbing on to junior and rubbing up against my thigh. Once undressed, she'll come in and begin DFK as I completely undress her. She seems to enjoy having me DATY as much as I do and has a preference for using my face as a Harley. FIV took me a few sessions to achieve but now has become routine and she is tighter than a midget's ear canal. This past visit, I tried for CFS but she wasn't having it under any circumstances. I did, however, get my first BBBJ from her and it was amazing. Before her arrival, I went thru 2 other regulars that allowed DATY, FIV, and just about anything short of FS or BJ. For those that are into the AMPs, its well worth the $. Keep in mind, I haven't tried Siagon yet but its definitely on my bucket list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape