Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,031 to 18,045 of 40005
-
01-09-20 15:49 #21975Senior Member

Posts: 69How does Zoey look compared to her picture? I know its of her back but just a general idea. Maya does look very voluptuous.
Originally Posted by Chijo9984
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 12:38 #21974Regular Member

Posts: 20I've only ever seen one girl from chicagorubs who's no longer around. I was unimpressed with her and the location. CLM is great. From your list, I've only seen Zoey. She's great, but offers nothing above he. I'm not aware of any girls there younger than Jenny and Zoey both seem about the same age to me. I'd recommend checking out Maya or Ivy though.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 12:00 #21973Senior Member

Posts: 36Logan Tantricas or LT has been around for ages posting in newspaper ads since before BP. They have a website that is poorly updated https://www.tantricas-usa.com/ and also post on https://chicago.rubratings.com/pages/view/155266 daily. Best way to reach them is by texting their number first and if the booker doesn't respond right away you can call them.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 12:00 #21972Senior Member

Posts: 69ChicagoRubs or CLM?
Been reading through the forum but haven't seen much about ChicagoRubs. Anyone have any experiences with them? Was considering visiting one of their MTs.
If not who would you guys recommend from CLM? I have seen Jenny and Claire being posted a lot but they're not really my type. How are Zoey, Kasia, or Allison? I prefer my MTs younger.
-
01-08-20 19:35 #21971Senior Member

Posts: 218Look on RubRatings
Search for Logan tantri4 cas.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 19:04 #21970Senior Member

Posts: 318No problem mind PM'ing me the phone number. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 14:48 #21969Senior Member

Posts: 308Sorry, I don't know where they post ads. I just have had their number in my phone for years and text them from time to time.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 10:05 #21968Senior Member

Posts: 65If I remember correctly it think it was $225 or $240 for the hr.
Originally Posted by NotSoOld
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 01:25 #21967Senior Member

Posts: 72Gia rates
I am also interested in what her rates are. Any information would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Citybird
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 22:49 #21966Senior Member

Posts: 318Can you PM or post the add please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 20:35 #21965Senior Member

Posts: 1573Gia
Does she require any form of verification? What is the damage? You may PM. THANKs.
Originally Posted by Citybird
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 17:37 #21964Regular Member

Posts: 18Busty Blonde
Looks like Gia is back in town. Nuru is the way to go, I would recommend if you appreciate someone who enjoys what they do and are clean.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/140017
-
01-06-20 23:12 #21963Senior Member

Posts: 308Logan Tantricas report
Saw Daniella, beautiful Russian, great bod, very nice girl. Late 20's I think. Massage was very good, which in my experience is unusual at LT. Only L1 offered. But she was really good looking and the experience was great. 160 damage.
-
01-06-20 23:08 #21962Regular Member

Posts: 22Me Rina
Ms Rina was fun and easy to get set up. I was looking for strap play and she didn't have a great selection of sizes if that's your thing. The massage was ok. Her breast are amazing.
Originally Posted by PatientX1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 23:05 #21961Regular Member

Posts: 18Latinas
Has anyone been to the Red Bull milking table? Seems like they are a group of Latinas. Tina, Lena, Ivy. I'm curious if anyone has any feed back on them? Been seeing a lot on CLM, might be going to see what all the good word is about.












Reply With Quote





