Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 922 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 13817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4067
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Any of them offer threesomes?
    I've had numerous 3 sums with them.

    Every time was when they were both sharing the apt tho.

  2. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongger  [View Original Post]
    Where does she host?
    She is currently in Des Plaines, at least that's what she old me.

  3. #4065

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseshMoe  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Jessica.

    She's as good as advertised. Very nice ass, solid tits and she's got lots of enthusiasm which is contagious.

    Didn't feel rushed at all and she was very accommodating. Will definitely repeat.
    Is the Jessica talked about on here with approval, the one at the Asian Bunnies site?

  4. #4064

    Yuri location

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbjitbpitw23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Yuri? I have a meeting set up with her for Friday night but was wondering if anyone has met her before. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1732756
    Where does she host?

  5. #4063
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbjitbpitw23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Yuri? I have a meeting set up with her for Friday night but was wondering if anyone has met her before. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1732756
    Please let us know how it goes. Her ad caught my interest as well.

  6. #4062

    Yuri

    Has anyone tried Yuri? I have a meeting set up with her for Friday night but was wondering if anyone has met her before. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1732756

  7. #4061

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by HotIcy  [View Original Post]
    Is everything by email or does she text you once things are setup? Email is kind of a pain since it isn't set for push notifications.
    Once she approved me she gave me her cell phone #. I'm a Rs avs.com member so I was approved right away. Then everything was text.

    Just Asian.

  8. #4060

    Cherry

    Has anyone tried this lady? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1698215

  9. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    I saw Hanna a few months ago. Luckily I looked in my spam folder and saw that she replied to my email.

    Check your spam folder.

    Just Asian.
    Is everything by email or does she text you once things are setup? Email is kind of a pain since it isn't set for push notifications.

  10. #4058

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    I emailed hannah last month and she never responded either.
    I saw Hanna a few months ago. Luckily I looked in my spam folder and saw that she replied to my email.

    Check your spam folder.

    Just Asian.

  11. #4057

    Threesomes

    Any of them offer threesomes?

  12. #4056

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche997  [View Original Post]
    After some back and forth I was finally able to set up a time with Nina over email. She told me to text her for the address. I tried texting her but she ghosted me. Tried emailing again and still no response.

    Emailed Hannah, and she asked if I was with any of the verification services. When I said no, she stopped responding as well.

    Bummer.
    I emailed hannah last month and she never responded either.

  13. #4055
    Quote Originally Posted by HotIcy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nina before. Scheduling was pretty easy. She was very friendly and gave a good massage. I would see her again but I want to see Hanna first. Have you had any luck trying to schedule with Hanna? I messaged her but haven't heard back.
    After some back and forth I was finally able to set up a time with Nina over email. She told me to text her for the address. I tried texting her but she ghosted me. Tried emailing again and still no response.

    Emailed Hannah, and she asked if I was with any of the verification services. When I said no, she stopped responding as well.

    Bummer.

  14. #4054

    Any experience with these girls

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1607657

    I've looked high and low for any feedback on these girls.

    Anyone know if these are accurate pictures and what the service is like?

  15. #4053

    Hanna

    I emailed her again as well and haven't heard back. Last time I contacted her a few months ago she was pretty quick to get back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape